Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Lofi Shop! What you want, when you want it, how you want it. Now open for requests and hiring! [RSS Feed]
ErniDooDaa
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Lofi Shop! What you want, when you want it, how you want it. Now open for requests and hiring!

Generation 10: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Highlight my siggy and click control+shift+down key to see it

_AshAnimates_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Lofi Shop! What you want, when you want it, how you want it. Now open for requests and hiring!

This is a test order from the white tiger federation

PFP
Username: @_AshAnimates_
Background: teal
Text/Images: my username with a cat
Deadline and where to contact you: contact me on the white tiger federation and due in 5 days
Other: this is a test order so do your best!

Oops, my siggy is too big. Hit ctrl + shift + down to read it all!

Hi! I'm Ash/Asher/Ashly, a para-nonbinary scratcher. I use all pronouns when online(though I prefer xe/xem).

I have 961 posts! (Updated February 24th 2022 at 6:55 am)

Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Banner
Username: Aadish_1759
Background: Something code related
Colours: this kinda green and black
Text: || ~ ∞ ⫍ ⚙ The Coders For Artists Shop ⚙⫎ ∞ ~ || this part in the center and big
|| Code Now, Code Forever || then this in small below it
Theme: Coding
Deadline & where to contact you: 27th, Profile
Other:

LEAVING THE FORUMS(May even leave Scratch in a month or two) Which means I un-take any orders I may have taken in shops

•._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽D͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•

Hello! This the main of the _1759 family.
My other accounts are Weeb_1759 and Debugger_1759

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽U͓̽p͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽g͓̽a͓̽i͓̽n͓̽ •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•
ErniDooDaa
Scratcher
100+ posts

_AshAnimates_ wrote:

PFP
Deadline and where to contact you: contact me on the white tiger federation and due in 5 days
Taken! Your order will be completed shortly!

Generation 10: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

ErniDooDaa
Scratcher
100+ posts

Aadish_1759 wrote:

Banner
Text: || ~ ∞ ⫍ ⚙ The Coders For Artists Shop ⚙⫎ ∞ ~ || this part in the center and big
Other:

Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ErniDooDaa wrote:

Aadish_1759 wrote:

Banner
Other:
Thank you

LEAVING THE FORUMS(May even leave Scratch in a month or two) Which means I un-take any orders I may have taken in shops

•._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽D͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽U͓̽p͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽g͓̽a͓̽i͓̽n͓̽ •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•
Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Also, soon I am going to open a shop. So would you like to partner? The banner is for that only. if yes, when I open the shop I will inform and then you can add it in your lists

Last edited by Aadish_1759 (Nov. 25, 2021 15:02:19)

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

ErniDooDaa
Scratcher
100+ posts

Aadish_1759 wrote:

Also, soon I am going to open a shop. So would you like to partner? The banner is for that only. if yes, when I open the shop I will inform and then you can add it in your lists
Sounds good! I’m gonna work on your banner later tonight - all this homework at my new school is going to be the death of me

Last edited by ErniDooDaa (Nov. 25, 2021 15:30:16)

Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ErniDooDaa wrote:

Aadish_1759 wrote:

Sounds good! I’m gonna work on your banner later tonight - all this homework at my new school is going to be the death of me
You have my condolences. Same is for me too but my school is the same

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sorry but I want to cancel my order. No offence, I have found a shop with a good package. So now I don't need my order. Though the partnership offer still stands.

Last edited by Aadish_1759 (Nov. 25, 2021 16:35:27)

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

ErniDooDaa
Scratcher
100+ posts

Aadish_1759 wrote:

Sorry but I want to cancel my order. No offence, I have found a shop with a good package. So now I don't need my order. Though the partnership offer still stands.
Oh ok. Do you want me to still make you one to consider? Also our portfolio is looking a bit empty…

ErniDooDaa
Scratcher
100+ posts

Aadish_1759 wrote:

ErniDooDaa wrote:

Aadish_1759 wrote:

Banner
Other:
Thank you
I know you cancelled your order, but I decided to make it anyway. I was really bored, ok!

https://u.cubeupload.com/ErniDooDaa/TheCodersForArtistsS.gif
I hope you enjoy! If you do use it, make sure to leave a review and credit us. Also feel free to ask for any changes.

ErniDooDaa
Scratcher
100+ posts

ErniDooDaa wrote:

_AshAnimates_ wrote:

PFP
Your order is complete! Sorry it took a while.

https://u.cubeupload.com/ErniDooDaa/AshAnimates.png
I hope you enjoy! Feel free to ask for any changes. Don't forget to leave a review and give us credit!

Last edited by ErniDooDaa (Nov. 25, 2021 17:28:48)

CatieCowie
Scratcher
500+ posts

Partnership/federation
Username: CatieCowie
Owner of shop/federation: Me
Your position in shop/federation: Owner
Shop/federation name: ★ Rainy Stars ★ Shop ★ Hiring! ⛤ Art, code, more! ⛤
Shop/federation banner:
by PancakeBarrage (Press quote)
Shop/federation link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/559769/
Other: e

–The creator of The Land of Animals, CatieCowie

To see my entire signature, highlight this text, then press shift+down arrow.

Rainy Stars (Hiring!)

I like cats

The Land of Animals

I've started to become more active on the forums.

banner by -_WaterPup_-

By PancakeBarrage

Dog twins :3 (made by Renaissance Art Shop)
is what’s in the moons (cats and moons) (made by the same as the dogs)

~☃ ɱε૨૨ყ ૮ɦ૨เรƭɱαร ☃~

★✩ Rᴀɪɴʏ Sᴛᴀʀs - Nᴏᴡ Hɪʀɪɴɢ! ✩★
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ I love cats ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Signature banner + merry Christmas and below BBCode made by Jolia
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
by abcde26
ErniDooDaa
Scratcher
100+ posts

CatieCowie wrote:

Partnership/federation
Shop/federation banner:
Accepted! I'll add you to our partner list now

Last edited by ErniDooDaa (Nov. 25, 2021 18:05:30)

CatieCowie
Scratcher
500+ posts

ErniDooDaa wrote:

CatieCowie wrote:

Partnership/federation
Shop/federation banner:
Accepted! I'll add you to our partner list now
Ok! I’ll make a partner list, too.

–The creator of The Land of Animals, CatieCowie

To see my entire signature, highlight this text, then press shift+down arrow.

Rainy Stars (Hiring!)

I like cats

The Land of Animals

I've started to become more active on the forums.

banner by -_WaterPup_-

By PancakeBarrage

Dog twins :3 (made by Renaissance Art Shop)
is what’s in the moons (cats and moons) (made by the same as the dogs)

~☃ ɱε૨૨ყ ૮ɦ૨เรƭɱαร ☃~

★✩ Rᴀɪɴʏ Sᴛᴀʀs - Nᴏᴡ Hɪʀɪɴɢ! ✩★
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ I love cats ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Signature banner + merry Christmas and below BBCode made by Jolia
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
by abcde26
ErniDooDaa
Scratcher
100+ posts

_AshAnimates_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Review for the Lofi Shop
This review was completed by @_AshAnimates_ from the тнε Wнıтε Tıɢεя Fεᴅεяαтıσп for this shop and uses their official colour/s
First Look 6/10
You have your shop name and extar info in your title, but it has no special fonts or symbols which would attract more cutomers. You have a lot of information on your front page, but it is very simple and isn't very aesthetically pleasing.
BBCode Formatting 9/10
You use lots of quote boxes as well as big and small letters. Although you dont have an official shop color, nor do you use any color.
Product Quality 10/10
no improvements
Speed 10/10
no improvements
Customer Service 10/10
I was notified where I asked and it was simple to find my order.
Accessibility10/10
you have a log, resources section, and a portfolio.
Overall 88/100
A few things to improve and make your shop even better would be:
  • add special fonts and symbols to your title
  • spruce up your pages with special fonts and colors
  • get an official shop color.

Thank you and have a great day! Please consider leaving feedback on the federation page.

Oops, my siggy is too big. Hit ctrl + shift + down to read it all!

Hi! I'm Ash/Asher/Ashly, a para-nonbinary scratcher. I use all pronouns when online(though I prefer xe/xem).

I have 961 posts! (Updated February 24th 2022 at 6:55 am)

Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ErniDooDaa wrote:

Aadish_1759 wrote:

ErniDooDaa wrote:

Aadish_1759 wrote:

Banner
Other:
Thank you
I know you cancelled your order, but I decided to make it anyway. I was really bored, ok!

https://u.cubeupload.com/ErniDooDaa/TheCodersForArtistsS.gif
I hope you enjoy! If you do use it, make sure to leave a review and credit us. Also feel free to ask for any changes.
Thanks

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

NationaI
Scratcher
17 posts

iring
Username: vibing in the ritz car (that was a joke it is Nationai)
Will you use any alt accounts: no i will not.
Have you read the Rules and Rights: yes
Specialties (banners, logos): i like making banners (900x200), thumbnails (480x360) and profile pictures (500x500)
Position wanted: Head of logos or profile pictures.
Examples of work:
thumbnails:

Profile pictures/logos:

Banners:

Why should I hire you: I want to get hired so i can practice my vector skills and probably be a real graphic designer
Are you following this topic: yes i am!
Other: my website is at wational.vercel.app

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Lofi Shop! What you want, when you want it, how you want it. Now open for requests and hiring! [RSS Feed]