100+ posts

Scratchinfo - an epic website

cwkelliott47732s wrote:

MagicCrayon9342 wrote:

What's better? Vercel or Repl?
Repl
hell no, replit is dodgy as heck

~~I'm JoshAtticus!~~
I enjoy scratching, playing with tech and online privacy(not google)

Check out the OSMANiC Website!

This account is in an archived state, I don't post projects here, and I might not be very active with comments and forums
I have 2 new accounts: @OSMANiC Team & @OSMANiCBetas

^^Made with Figlet^^

god286
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I wouldn’t say that replit is bad. It’s a great tool! But it is not always the best option.

Here are some of my followers!

I joined: 5 years, 9 months, 24 days ago (31/03/2018)
I have: 479 followers
In total, I have attained: 1,403 loves, 1,145 favourites, and 33,731 views.
Fun Fact: If my account continued to gain followers at a similar rate to right now, in 14,210 years I would reach the number of followers griffpatch has today! Try to imagine how many followers he would have then!
Thank you everyone!
Script created by god286.
god286
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Does anybody still use this? I don't know if I should work on this if nobody uses it.

Fun Fact: If my account continued to gain followers at a similar rate to right now, in 14,210 years I would reach the number of followers griffpatch has today! Try to imagine how many followers he would have then!
Thank you everyone!
DifferentDance8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

god286 wrote:

Does anybody still use this? I don't know if I should work on this if nobody uses it.
Maybe enable seeing the info of deleted users (which scratchstats.com is able to do)? Then I will use it.

R.I.P Zydrolic, 2023-2024
god286
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DifferentDance8 wrote:

(#564)

god286 wrote:

Maybe enable seeing the info of deleted users (which scratchstats.com is able to do)? Then I will use it.
But… why???

Thank you everyone!
-ElectronicArts-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

god286 wrote:

DifferentDance8 wrote:

(#564)

god286 wrote:

But… why???
their data

AIGamesDeveloper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

god286 wrote:

20 days late to this response. I still use it, to see what rank I am on the forums. When it seems like I am declining, I come back for a while.

AIGamesDeveloper in big 2024.
god286
Scratcher
1000+ posts

It has been a long time since I have updated this. I don't participate on Scratch as much as I used to. I don't know if I should continue to maintain this (Actually, I don't maintain it - I still have to migrate to stable sveltekit), what should I do?

Thank you everyone!
-ElectronicArts-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

god286 wrote:

It has been a long time since I have updated this. I don't participate on Scratch as much as I used to. I don't know if I should continue to maintain this (Actually, I don't maintain it - I still have to migrate to stable sveltekit), what should I do?
Migrate and leave it.

god286
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-ElectronicArts- wrote:

god286 wrote:

Migrate and leave it.
Okay but I think leaving it is kind of irresponsible

Thank you everyone!
WojtekGame
Scratcher
1000+ posts

god286 wrote:

Migrate to stable SvelteKit, and probably that's it and probably give someone, even the domain.

forgot to update sig, i own minecraft months ago lol
JS: code-gui | scratch-player | Roost.js | Pandoa | TOP: Roost.js || C++: Gamine | Gamiinuu | TOP: Gamine
Else: Emoji Painter | Forum Shopping Mall | TOP: Emoji Painter || Profile:Scratch | GitHub
Orgs: Chroast | Twerkish | Komond OS | JS Inventions | TOP: JS Inventions || Ocular Naming: 0 | 1 | 2 | 3
Games: Mom Hid My Game! | Creeper Adventuring
else might be outdated or removed by the ST.
benji123good
Scratcher
36 posts

Can I have my own. Pls

Linux is cool

@benji123good
@qlack
@androidxpert

Github username benji123good
god286
Scratcher
1000+ posts

benji123good wrote:

Can I have my own. Pls
What would you like? If you want a Special tag, then tell me the colour of the tag and what you want to put in it.

Thank you everyone!
Wolfieboy09
Scratcher
100+ posts

I've been on Scratch for over 4 years, and it says Wolfieboy09 | New

I'm a valad Scratcher, not new

Owner and CEO of Wolfie Co.
Languages I know:
- Python
- HTML, CSS, and JS
- Java (Minecraft modding)
- And many more
Mrcomputer1
Scratcher
500+ posts

Wolfieboy09 wrote:

I've been on Scratch for over 4 years, and it says Wolfieboy09 | New

I'm a valad Scratcher, not new
That is your Ocular status.

My Profile / My User Page / My Talk Page
——————–
Progress bar to 1000+ Posts - Image might not be up to date

——————–
My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0 (Windows 11 - 22H2), Firefox 122.0b4
——————–
My ScratchX Extensions——–If you like this post, give me an internet!——–Sharp Scratch Mod