Discuss Scratch

TheDestroyer410
Scratcher
500+ posts

Beepbox.co (Backup Topic)

LuigiLuckyPlumber wrote:

Sorry, i thought my posts were either not showing up or i was being ignored for some reason. Sonic CD - Stardust Speedway (Past) (JP)
- TheDestroyer410
Ey that’s sick, once I made a Metallic Madness Bad Future cover
Here's my cover of MM Bad Future: Metallic Madness Bad Future

And 2 new songs:
Palmtree Panic (Bad Future)
Sandopolis Zone Act 1

I make jummbox music with midi's.

Two of my favorites:
DQ II - Travelling With Friends
TLOZ: Spirit Tracks - Realm Overworld

All the midi songs i've made: Music Doc
LuigiLuckyPlumber
Scratcher
500+ posts

TheDestroyer410 wrote:

LuigiLuckyPlumber wrote:

Sorry, i thought my posts were either not showing up or i was being ignored for some reason. Sonic CD - Stardust Speedway (Past) (JP)
- TheDestroyer410

And 2 new songs:
Sandopolis Zone Act 1

Here are some of my old covers: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/30041593/projects

Grometry dash
TheDestroyer410
Scratcher
500+ posts

TheDestroyer410 wrote:

LuigiLuckyPlumber wrote:

- TheDestroyer410

And 2 new songs:
Sandopolis Zone Act 1

Palmtree Panic Past
forgot this one.

Last edited by TheDestroyer410 (Oct. 16, 2021 03:33:17)

I make jummbox music with midi's.

Two of my favorites:
DQ II - Travelling With Friends
TLOZ: Spirit Tracks - Realm Overworld

All the midi songs i've made: Music Doc
684pika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

i feel like i haven't posted in a while so, uh- expect to see me finishing this.

CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN

if you could give me an internet, that'd be great, but it's up to you.

i make music on the beepbox forum

At The Piano Shop, we provide you with quality musical services done by music-lover Scratchers!
The Piano Shop is a shop owned by @seg-leinad which focuses on music. Nowadays, we need staff, so please apply if you're willing to share your music skills with others!

Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.

I hang around the forums a lot.

Musician - panromantic - 13 - 8th grade - Gifted - bored - The Beatles - other 60's bands - Manager of the Official Beatles Fan Club!! - idk what else to say. if you have something else for me to put in here lemme know on my profile comments.

hi

684pika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

can anyone figure out how to fix the problem in the second channel on this? Also props to anyone who can figure out what song it is!

Edit: Nvm, I've got it.

Last edited by 684pika (Oct. 16, 2021 13:53:31)

CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN

At The Piano Shop, we provide you with quality musical services done by music-lover Scratchers!
The Piano Shop is a shop owned by @seg-leinad which focuses on music. Nowadays, we need staff, so please apply if you're willing to share your music skills with others!

Musician - panromantic - 13 - 8th grade - Gifted - bored - The Beatles - other 60's bands - Manager of the Official Beatles Fan Club!! - idk what else to say. if you have something else for me to put in here lemme know on my profile comments.

hi

silvxrcat
Scratcher
500+ posts

hey there!

i CANNOT get a good instrument if i tried.

the only times i have are in this one (custom inst), this other one, and this one (custom inst). what are your recommendations for instruments?

and also i don't know how to make the volume slide/fade and how to scroll up or down.

hi im silver

i eat orphan babies
silvxrcat
Scratcher
500+ posts

684pika wrote:

can anyone figure out how to fix the problem in the second channel on this? Also props to anyone who can figure out what song it is!

that's the snowdin theme in undertale.

someone also made it on the funny blue bird site.

Last edited by silvxrcat (Oct. 16, 2021 18:43:03)

hi im silver

i eat orphan babies
8BallGuy
Scratcher
100+ posts

March of the Balloons (finished)

Last edited by 8BallGuy (Oct. 16, 2021 19:01:41)

684pika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

silvxrcat wrote:

684pika wrote:

Nice try. It's Dating Start! (FM version). Or at least, I tried.

CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN

hi

The_Grayfruit
Scratcher
77 posts

silvxrcat wrote:

684pika wrote:

could be Dating Start, Dating Fight
edit: why did I say that it was it's showtime that's completely different AAAAND he posted like 4 minutes before me sorry abt that

also 69th post i made it MOM

Last edited by The_Grayfruit (Oct. 16, 2021 21:05:43)

Hi. I'm me. I like to do stuff in Beepbox or Jummbox. I hang around in the forums a bit, especially the Beepbox forum. Hmu if u wanna collab or somethin.
684pika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The_Grayfruit wrote:

silvxrcat wrote:

684pika wrote:

could be Dating Start, Dating Fight
edit: why did I say that it was it's showtime that's completely different AAAAND he posted like 4 minutes before me sorry abt that

also 69th post i made it MOM
Yeah. You were good

CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN

hi

The_Grayfruit
Scratcher
77 posts

Ok so two three things:

Song: Almost finished with my ((Big Shot)) cover that I will be taking no credit in. Sounds really ((Hyperlink Blocked)), though.

Question: Is the Deltarune Chapter 2 Beepbox project a thing already / gonna be a thing?

Question 2: Can anyone figure out why the instruments cut out on the 2nd half of the 7th beat on the 2nd patterns on this? Similarly, props to you if you know it. (You probably do)

(I think you can't do the funny bracket thing on Scratch because it thinks you're trying to embed something)

Last edited by The_Grayfruit (Oct. 16, 2021 22:17:50)

Hi. I'm me. I like to do stuff in Beepbox or Jummbox. I hang around in the forums a bit, especially the Beepbox forum. Hmu if u wanna collab or somethin.
silvxrcat
Scratcher
500+ posts

silvxrcat wrote:

hey there!

the only times i have are in this one (custom inst), this other one, and this one (custom inst). what are your recommendations for instruments?

and also i don't know how to make the volume slide/fade and how to scroll up or down.
bumping my post

hi im silver

i eat orphan babies
The_Grayfruit
Scratcher
77 posts

silvxrcat wrote:

silvxrcat wrote:

hey there!

bumping my post
I'm sorry, but modbox, synthbox, sandbox, and all the github-based boxes are blocked on my computer. again, sorry about that
edit: *might* have my desktop again so i might be able to help soon

Last edited by The_Grayfruit (Oct. 17, 2021 00:48:17)

LuckytheLicky
Scratcher
48 posts

I'm learning to play the ukulele and….. volleyball, and….. well that's about it aside from being the youngest LGBT on the planet.

I am a furry

Hello! I'm just your average raging lesbian who likes coding

say [Your average Brothers Osborne fan]

my dog stepped on a bee
without my glasses i cannot see
buy one get one free
my neighbor’s cat got stuck in a tree
those two guys from The Words In Your Snare whose names we never see
-rhyme line from GWDFI, i wrapped it up
The_Grayfruit
Scratcher
77 posts

LuckytheLicky wrote:

I'm learning to play the ukulele and….. volleyball, and….. well that's about it aside from being the youngest LGBT on the planet.
Umm… wrong forum?

LuckytheLicky
Scratcher
48 posts

The_Grayfruit wrote:

LuckytheLicky wrote:

Umm… wrong forum?
NO HATE MAN, I ONLY JUST STARTED POSTING!

I am a furry

Hello! I'm just your average raging lesbian who likes coding

say [Your average Brothers Osborne fan]

my dog stepped on a bee
without my glasses i cannot see
buy one get one free
my neighbor’s cat got stuck in a tree
those two guys from The Words In Your Snare whose names we never see
-rhyme line from GWDFI, i wrapped it up
_omitted_Clausewitz
Scratcher
500+ posts

LuckytheLicky wrote:

The_Grayfruit wrote:

LuckytheLicky wrote:

Umm… wrong forum?
well welcome to the forums! have a nice day.

one of deetwo/diatave's old accounts.
The_Grayfruit
Scratcher
77 posts

LuckytheLicky wrote:

The_Grayfruit wrote:

LuckytheLicky wrote:

Umm… wrong forum?
Not trying to hate, just helping. Anyways, I'm sure there a forums for playing music, or sports. That'd also be a good signature if you know how to do one. i see you do know and im just being dumb

Top of the page again i swear im not trying

Last edited by The_Grayfruit (Oct. 17, 2021 03:31:52)

684pika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Update on my Dating Start! Cover.

Edit: I started creating the first version of Prove It!, the first song of the first chapter of FNF Vs. B.S.L.C.D.H.Q.R. (which is me and my online friends, I'm the Q, Quantum684). So here it is.

Last edited by 684pika (Oct. 17, 2021 13:39:33)

CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN

hi