Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⌛ ʀᴇɴᴀɪꜱꜱᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴘ // ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ᴀᴛ ɪᴛꜱ ꜰɪɴᴇꜱᴛ // ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴀɴɴᴇʀꜱ, ᴏᴄꜱ, ᴇᴍᴏᴊɪꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ! // CLOSED ⌛ [RSS Feed]
DamianW987
Scratcher
500+ posts

⌛ ʀᴇɴᴀɪꜱꜱᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴘ // ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ᴀᴛ ɪᴛꜱ ꜰɪɴᴇꜱᴛ // ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴀɴɴᴇʀꜱ, ᴏᴄꜱ, ᴇᴍᴏᴊɪꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ! // CLOSED ⌛

ellagreen14 wrote:

DamianW987 wrote:

-snip-
Hired!

Taco_C4t wrote:

-snip-
The order looks great, my only issue is not being able to image host…
I'm gonna hire you but if you can figure out how to image host that would be great!! until then, im sure I will be able to/another staff member could help you out
I could help with the image hosting. I image host for people all the time

KING OF PAGE 33

Last edited by DamianW987 (Dec. 13, 2021 21:12:01)

Highlight some text and do shift + down arrow to see it all :)

I OWN A STICKIED POST!! POST LINK: Click here
Shops I work at: The TACO Shop, Wolf Shop, ⚡Scripts, Art, Sounds, & Animations Shop ⚡, and ʀᴇɴᴀɪꜱꜱᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴘ
Federations I work at: Great Shops Of Scratch (I own) and The Shopping Directory 14.0 (I own)

Made by me
ellagreen14
Scratcher
500+ posts

⌛ ʀᴇɴᴀɪꜱꜱᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴘ // ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ᴀᴛ ɪᴛꜱ ꜰɪɴᴇꜱᴛ // ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴀɴɴᴇʀꜱ, ᴏᴄꜱ, ᴇᴍᴏᴊɪꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ! // CLOSED ⌛

qloakonscratch wrote:

ellagreen14 wrote:

qloakonscratch wrote:

application snip
What kinds of services would you be able to do? you didn't write it in you application
Oh, I can do banners, PFPS, Image Hosting, Art, signatures, studio thumbnails, project thumbnails, and bbcode.
Ok, here are some test orders:

Username: ste0de0
Service/Package: studio thumbnail
Would you like a specific worker: nope
Description: background is a black clapperboard and in the blank spaces i want it to say: “ste0de0 film studio” “2021” and if there are any other blank spaces can u just fill them with random things relating to the titles
Link(s): clapperboard example
Due Date: 3 days (16th)
Where to contact you: my profile (ellagreen14)
Other: you don't have to use that clapperboard that I gave the link to

Username: shrek22
Service/Package: siggy / bbcode
Would you like a specific worker: no
Description: banner of shreks swamp with shreks face on the left and on the right it says: “shrek22” in neon green. then can u make some BBCode that says: “Shrek 2 is the best movie everrrrrrrr” in dark green
Link(s): n/a
Other:

writer / artist / 2+ years she/her & a lil bit fruity (:
click on any image to go to the topic // highlight + shift + down to see everything

ellagreen14
Scratcher
500+ posts

DamianW987 wrote:

KING OF PAGE 33
Okay, sounds good! Thank you

click on any image to go to the topic // highlight + shift + down to see everything

DamianW987
Scratcher
500+ posts

ellagreen14 wrote:

DamianW987 wrote:

KING OF PAGE 33
Okay, sounds good! Thank you
Np
Edit: Taco_C4t's test order

Last edited by DamianW987 (Dec. 14, 2021 00:05:57)

Shops I work at: The TACO Shop, Wolf Shop, ⚡Scripts, Art, Sounds, & Animations Shop ⚡, and ʀᴇɴᴀɪꜱꜱᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴘ
Federations I work at: Great Shops Of Scratch (I own) and The Shopping Directory 14.0 (I own)

Made by me
-_WaterPup_-
Scratcher
500+ posts

-_WaterPup_- wrote:

Username: -_WaterPup_-
Service/Package: Aesthetic Profile:
Description: I would like to have a Blue Aesthetic so just blue stuff? The normal Comment categories, but one of them should be for RP's, since people RP with me on my profile, and one of them should be for my friends, and my about me is extended! (The bio should say that I am a female, that I like dream SMP, wings of fire, warrior cats, and dogs, and that I like to draw and RP) And I need to know what a profile banner is … the aesthetic post should be a blue puppy
Link(s): none
Due Date: new years
Where to contact you: Profile
Other: N/A
Bump

qloakonscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ellagreen14 wrote:

qloakonscratch wrote:

ellagreen14 wrote:

qloakonscratch wrote:

application snip
What kinds of services would you be able to do? you didn't write it in you application
Oh, I can do banners, PFPS, Image Hosting, Art, signatures, studio thumbnails, project thumbnails, and bbcode.
Ok, here are some test orders:

Username: ste0de0
Service/Package: studio thumbnail
Would you like a specific worker: nope
Description: background is a black clapperboard and in the blank spaces i want it to say: “ste0de0 film studio” “2021” and if there are any other blank spaces can u just fill them with random things relating to the titles
Link(s): clapperboard example
Other: you don't have to use that clapperboard that I gave the link to

Username: shrek22
Service/Package: siggy / bbcode
Description: banner of shreks swamp with shreks face on the left and on the right it says: “shrek22” in neon green. then can u make some BBCode that says: “Shrek 2 is the best movie everrrrrrrr” in dark green
Link(s): n/a
Other:

Taken and done!

https://www.canva.com/design/DAEydWSVUe0/Rp2_VqiqZ87JkJg3XzjLag/view?utm_content=DAEydWSVUe0&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=sharebutton

https://u.cubeupload.com/qloakoncube/Untitleddesign30.png

Shrek 2 is the best movie everrrrrrrr

Last edited by qloakonscratch (Dec. 13, 2021 22:27:49)

Now Showing: CCRP V
https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/33864948/

Coding on Scratch since 2013

Foruming since 2016

In the Forum Helpers since 2022
kimmie2711
Scratcher
100+ posts

ellagreen14 wrote:

kimmie2711 wrote:

ikr it's like an apple cult of scratch cats
That was my goal, when I created the order
Welcome to the team! (youre hired)

Thanks!

kimmie
average dum dum 6th grader artist
cringe

michael wishes you to have a great day/night :]
mbrick2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

They were quick, efficient and even managed to host my 1mb file!

My Forums
ATs
Collabaration
My collabs
AIPoint
AspectOS
CoreOS
OddyseyOS
Cops and Robbers
#BringBackManagerRights
#ReturnRightsToManagers
#WeAreForManagerRights
#LetsRemindAboutMangers
#WeAreMangers
#MangersMustManage

The road to 1000 posts!
0 ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ 1000
80% complete

Banner Made By @Abcde26

Card Made By @Polygon
Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

rednose13 wrote:

Aadish_1759 wrote:

Username: Aadish_1759
Service: 2 siggy banners
Would you like a specific worker: No
Description: I am not very creative so can you think about it on your own and make them on my 2 projects
Link(s): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/602069495/ and https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/547011494/
Due Date: 4 days
Where to contact you: Profile
Other:
Done! I decided just to go ahead and do BBCode for the siggy because I was bored, but you don't have to use it.
Please leave a review if you are happy, and if you are not happy, just let me know

https://u.cubeupload.com/brainycatmen/CloudListBanner.png

https://u.cubeupload.com/brainycatmen/DreamsBanner.png

And here is the Siggy BBcode.

[center][small]Shift+Down to see the rest of my siggy (This siggy was done by [color=blue]@Rednose13[/color])[/small]
[url=https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/602069495/][img]https://u.cubeupload.com/brainycatmen/CloudListBanner.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/547011494/][img]https://u.cubeupload.com/brainycatmen/DreamsBanner.png[/img][/url]

[/quote]
Thank you.

LEAVING THE FORUMS(May even leave Scratch in a month or two) Which means I un-take any orders I may have taken in shops

•._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽D͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•

Hello! This the main of the _1759 family.
My other accounts are Weeb_1759 and Debugger_1759

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽U͓̽p͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽g͓̽a͓̽i͓̽n͓̽ •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•
Taco_C4t
Scratcher
37 posts

ellagreen14 wrote:

DamianW987 wrote:

-snip-
Hired!

Taco_C4t wrote:

-snip-
I'm gonna hire you but if you can figure out how to image host that would be great!! until then, im sure I will be able to/another staff member could help you out
Aaaa okay

Why does pain hurt?
Find out with me, Robin, on my journey.
He/Him - Ur mom - Neptunic - Gae
XxAstraDewdropxX
Scratcher
100+ posts

I can, too (CubeUpload finally became friends with my computer )

WIP Siggy
rednose13
Scratcher
500+ posts

Taco_C4t wrote:

ellagreen14 wrote:

DamianW987 wrote:

-snip-
Hired!

Taco_C4t wrote:

-snip-
Aaaa okay
Yes, I am more than happy to help you.

Hello There!
I am Rednose13. I own the Scratch YouTube Channel The Brainy Cat Club, which you can check out by clicking on that link.
If you are in need of some tutorials, here are the links to some of the ones you can check out and use.
How to make an Online (SAFE) Chat Using Cloud Variables
How to Make an Among Us Game
How to Make an AMAZING Platformer
For more Scratch Tips and Tutorials, check out my channel!
Rednose Out.

DamianW987
Scratcher
500+ posts

Taco_C4t wrote:

ellagreen14 wrote:

DamianW987 wrote:

-snip-
Hired!

Taco_C4t wrote:

-snip-
Aaaa okay
It's figured out Let me know when you need something image hosted. I already did your test order.

Made by me
rednose13
Scratcher
500+ posts

DamianW987 wrote:

Taco_C4t wrote:

ellagreen14 wrote:

DamianW987 wrote:

-snip-
Hired!

Taco_C4t wrote:

-snip-
Aaaa okay
It's figured out Let me know when you need something image hosted. I already did your test order.

Yaaaa

Hello There!
I am Rednose13. I own the Scratch YouTube Channel The Brainy Cat Club, which you can check out by clicking on that link.
If you are in need of some tutorials, here are the links to some of the ones you can check out and use.
Rednose Out.

rednose13
Scratcher
500+ posts

We should do a winter event

Hello There!
Rednose Out.

ellagreen14
Scratcher
500+ posts

rednose13 wrote:

We should do a winter event
sure! does anybody have any ideas?

ellagreen14
Scratcher
500+ posts

qloakonscratch wrote:

snip
pretty good, just make sure to give the customer the code /code for their BBCode, and to notify them in the correct place!
You're Hired

Last edited by ellagreen14 (Dec. 14, 2021 16:37:56)

ellagreen14
Scratcher
500+ posts

deleted

Last edited by ellagreen14 (Dec. 14, 2021 16:37:43)

-_WaterPup_-
Scratcher
500+ posts

Service/Package: Banner
Description: I need a atheistic Christmas banner that says Christmas Party and under it says Hosted by The Classy Cafe
Link(s): need the banner to go here: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/562926/?page=1
Due Date: One week
Where to contact you: Waters Area
Other:

ellagreen14
Scratcher
500+ posts

-_WaterPup_- wrote:

Service/Package: Banner
Description: I need a atheistic Christmas banner that says Christmas Party and under it says Hosted by The Classy Cafe
Link(s): need the banner to go here: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/562926/?page=1
Due Date: One week
Where to contact you: Waters Area
Other:
Taken!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⌛ ʀᴇɴᴀɪꜱꜱᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴘ // ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ᴀᴛ ɪᴛꜱ ꜰɪɴᴇꜱᴛ // ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴀɴɴᴇʀꜱ, ᴏᴄꜱ, ᴇᴍᴏᴊɪꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ! // CLOSED ⌛ [RSS Feed]