Discuss Scratch

HermioneGinnyChoLuna
Scratcher
100+ posts

Art Atlantic Art Academy || OPEN SPOTS || HIRING TEACHERS || IN URGENT NEED OF STAFF ||

Hello! Welcome to Art Atlantic Art Academy!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
About
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Do you desperately need art lessons? Fear not! I'm @HermioneGinnyChoLuna, and I have experience with digital art since my start on scratch! The Triple A Academy aims to teach YOU how to become a better artist! We hope to teach students how to make: Art on paper, digital art, and maybe some extra stuff. Anyone can join the Triple A Academy, lot's of experience, or none. I hope you find what you're looking for here!
Academy
Our academy aims to provide students with all of the skills they need to create beautiful designs using Scratch, kleki, and any other art platform! Whether you're completely new to art, or you have a little experience, we hope to help grow your skills by allowing to learn here!
Sign-up forms are below.
Available Courses
We will notify you when classes come out, it will be posted here.
Logo (@HermioneGinnyChoLuna) (Posted: Mondays ( sometimes delayed))

Thumb (@HermioneGinnyChoLuna) (Posted: Tuesdays ( sometimes delayed))

Banners (@PeriwinkleVibes) (Posted: Wednesdays)

Art (General) (@HermioneGinnyChoLuna) (Posted: Thursdays ( sometimes delayed))

Art (Digital) (@HermioneGinnyChoLuna) (Posted: Fridays ( sometimes delayed))

Art (Paper) (@HermioneGinnyChoLuna) (Posted: Fridays ( sometimes delayed))

Cube Upload (One Session) (Whenever someone signs up)

Other (Basically free draw thing. You ask me to teach you something, and I teach you something.) (WHENEVER)

Form: Availability / Experience / Courses / How many class session would you like to attend? (session: Week) / notes / other /

Teacher form: Availability / Experience / Classes you would like to teach / note /
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Student list:
@-Dritten-Nory- (Three sessions, logo, thumb, Art (General))
@filly300 (Five sessions, Logo, Thumb and Banners)
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Teacher list:
@HermioneGinnyChoLuna (All except banners)
@PeriwinkleVibes (Banners)
Partnership
How to Partner
We would love to have some other shops partner with us! Please fill out the following form if you're interested.
Username:
Name of Shop:
Link to Shop:
Services Offered:
Motto:
Other:
Partners:
Owner: @PeriwinkleVibes
Name of shop school: ★ Banner Basics ★
Link to Shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/532493/
Services Offered: Banner lessons
Motto: ★ Learn to use Cube Upload ~ We teach Canva ~ Learn how to make amazing banners ~ For any skill level! ★

Username: @Sapphire_Lights
Name of Shop: Samoyed World
Link to Shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/511087/?page=1
Services Offered: Thumbnails, profile photos, studio thumbnails, oc's, and banners
Motto: “For All of your scratch needs”
Other: -
Shop (WIP)

Last edited by HermioneGinnyChoLuna (Aug. 11, 2021 16:57:36)

Visit My Shop!
-Dritten-Nory-
Scratcher
11 posts

Art Atlantic Art Academy || OPEN SPOTS || HIRING TEACHERS || IN URGENT NEED OF STAFF ||

i will join when it is open
PeriwinkleVibes
Scratcher
500+ posts

Can I teach? I have lots of experience with banners, using Canva, and using Pixelied

Generation 7: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Highlight + CTRL + Shift + Down

-Dritten-Nory-
Scratcher
11 posts

5/10 / 2/10 / Courses: Logo, Thumb, Art General / 3 / Class work may come in late / New to digital art /
HermioneGinnyChoLuna
Scratcher
100+ posts

PeriwinkleVibes wrote:

Can I teach? I have lots of experience with banners, using Canva, and using Pixelied

Teacher form: Availability / Experience / Classes you would like to teach / note /

Visit My Shop!
HermioneGinnyChoLuna
Scratcher
100+ posts

-Dritten-Nory- wrote:

5/10 / 2/10 / Courses: Logo, Thumb, Art General / 3 / Class work may come in late / New to digital art /

Accepted! You are now a student. Class time will be identified soon!

Visit My Shop!
PeriwinkleVibes
Scratcher
500+ posts

HermioneGinnyChoLuna wrote:

PeriwinkleVibes wrote:

Thanks!
10/10 / a lot (I own a shop, a federation, my own banner class, and I work in a ton of shops) / Banners / n/a /

Generation 7: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

HermioneGinnyChoLuna
Scratcher
100+ posts

PeriwinkleVibes wrote:

PeriwinkleVibes wrote:

Thanks!
10/10 / a lot (I own a shop, a federation, my own banner class, and I work in a ton of shops) / Banners / n/a /

Accepted! I'll make you banners teacher!

Visit My Shop!
PeriwinkleVibes
Scratcher
500+ posts

PeriwinkleVibes wrote:

PeriwinkleVibes wrote:

Thanks!

Thanks!

HermioneGinnyChoLuna
Scratcher
100+ posts

PeriwinkleVibes wrote:

PeriwinkleVibes wrote:

PeriwinkleVibes wrote:

Thanks!

Thanks!

Classes should be posted every Wednesdays for three weeks! I'll notify you on changes! Please post links in this forum!

Visit My Shop!
filly3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

7/10 / Out of 10, I'd say 8 / Logo, Thumb and Banners / Not really sure.. Maybe a month and a half / N/A /

Highlight this text and Shift + Down

My signature was made by Lightning Studios 3.0

^U^:: #BBDEF0 ring
This is Reily. She protects my signature from evil kumquats

Thanks to clove for my current banner
Thanks to procrastinating- for my previous banner
Thanks to PeriwinkleVibes for Reily

HermioneGinnyChoLuna
Scratcher
100+ posts

filly3000 wrote:

7/10 / Out of 10, I'd say 8 / Logo, Thumb and Banners / Not really sure.. Maybe a month and a half / N/A /

Is this a teacher form or student? If teacher, I'll make you thumb and logo teacer.

Visit My Shop!
filly3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

filly3000 wrote:

Is this a teacher form or student? If teacher, I'll make you thumb and logo teacer.
Student form

HermioneGinnyChoLuna
Scratcher
100+ posts

filly3000 wrote:

filly3000 wrote:

Student form
Alright! Your now a student!

Visit My Shop!
HermioneGinnyChoLuna
Scratcher
100+ posts

Class: Thumb, Session: 1. Assignment: Make me a thumb like this: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/556269474/

Visit My Shop!
PeriwinkleVibes
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: PeriwinkleVibes
Motto: ★ Learn to use Cube Upload ~ We teach Canva ~ Learn how to make amazing banners ~ For any skill level! ★
Other:

HermioneGinnyChoLuna
Scratcher
100+ posts

PeriwinkleVibes wrote:

Username: PeriwinkleVibes
Other:

All right! Thank you!

Visit My Shop!
PeriwinkleVibes
Scratcher
500+ posts

Wednesday Banner Lesson

1. Create a banner with the dimensions 3000 x 1000 on Canva or Pixelied
2. Add a background as a picture of a garden
3. Add a black, semi-transparent box in the center
4. Add the following text in large white handwriting font: Florist299
5. Add the following text in small white handwriting font: Florist ~ Animator ~ Friend
6. Image Host with Cube Upload

filly3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Last edited by filly3000 (July 29, 2021 08:59:50)

PeriwinkleVibes
Scratcher
500+ posts

filly3000 wrote:

:O cool
I would give this a 9/10 because I honestly don’t like the font choice for the small text, but otherwise it’s great!