Blazingwave
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TcX ~ Excellence in Innovation

Blazingwave wrote:

WASDgamer wrote:

tcodina wrote:

WASDgamer wrote:

Hey tcodina, I am still active and willing to be part of creating something awesome. Sad that the InTheCloud thing has been cancelled. But I am sure we can make something even more awesome right? btw I thought this collab died, but now, this might be alive again.

Yep. Could you go to the proboards (tcxcollab.proboards.com)?
if I remember my password, then yes
We were thinking about making a cola launcher, we could update the mascots to a cola theme as well as use these: tcxcollab.proboards.com/thread/7/cola-launcher-signatures
Maybe we could unlock new drink flavours? (E.g Pepsi, Fanta, Sprite, Lift) and have a colour theme for each (Green Sprite, Orange Fanta, Yellow Lift)
We were also wondering if we should do 3Ball.

We're having a vote, when you manage to get back in check out: http://tcxcollab.proboards.com/thread/53/verification-statement-choice-next-tcx and http://tcxcollab.proboards.com/thread/51/new-tcx-project
Actually you could just tell me now…. Before January 9th we need you to verify what you're voting for, and give a statement on why you believe thats the best option for our next project. The statement has to be at least 5 sentences and 2 paragraphs. If you do not verify and give a statement, you're vote will be disqualified. You could do it here

WASDgamer
Scratcher
100+ posts

I have just reaslised that the website hasn't been updated in a long time, and has loads of old information included.. will teleport update it, or did he leave?

A 3D Space role-playing game, where you can mine, explore and fight your way through a massive galaxy!
Unlocked
Scratcher
100+ posts

WASDgamer wrote:

I have just reaslised that the website hasn't been updated in a long time, and has loads of old information included.. will teleport update it, or did he leave?
he's gone
Blazingwave
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Closed

WASDgamer
Scratcher
100+ posts

I can still post? Anyways, rest in peace TcX

A 3D Space role-playing game, where you can mine, explore and fight your way through a massive galaxy!
Blazingwave
Scratcher
1000+ posts

WASDgamer wrote:

I can still post? Anyways, rest in peace TcX
Yup. Tcodina is banned so he can't close this himself. He asked me to take on leadership, and I declare this closed.

goldfish678
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Should I keep myself posted? Because I have a feeling this collab stopped…
Blazingwave
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Blazingwave wrote:

Closed

TC01017
Scratcher
100+ posts

?!?!? You leave for a while and the collab you are working on is gone…
cobraguy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TC01017 wrote:

?!?!? You leave for a while and the collab you are working on is gone…
This collab has been inactive for quite a while now. No need to bump the topic of a dead collab.

Last edited by cobraguy (March 20, 2014 16:34:33)

cobraguy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

This collab is not longer active please do not post here

Blazingwave wrote:

Closed
TC01017
Scratcher
100+ posts

Oops…didn't see that! Sorry!
mikeono102
Scratcher
53 posts

Huh, I remember this.

Blazingwave
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mikeono102 wrote:

Huh, I remember this.
xD

TC01017
Scratcher
100+ posts

mikeono102 wrote:

Huh, I remember this.
LOL I'm gonna miss this group. Wait, TcX was the name of the group, not the name of the project (Well, now) Why Can't we continue?
WhiteWolf100
Scratcher
28 posts

what is this?
Unlocked
Scratcher
100+ posts

mikeono102 wrote:

Huh, I remember this.
don't necropost
tcodina
Scratcher
500+ posts

Guys, anybody still willing to make something? I feel like it stinks doing many hard work for nothing. Post below and let me know if you think like me!

EH7meow
Scratcher
100+ posts

I suppose I could help!

Ex-Scratch Mentor | Ex-Front Page Curator | Scratch Welcoming Committee Curator | Wiki Editor
tcodina
Scratcher
500+ posts

EH7meow wrote:

I suppose I could help!

Awesome! Remember the idea that came up in the end of TcX? I'd like to work on it. I'd need somebody with good knowledge of code, firstly. GrannyCookies will probably join this to help out with music. If there isn't anyone else, I'll work on design for now. Feel free to code or do anything else!