Discuss Scratch

boooey1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

So am I in or not? BTW I like making songs on my piano and my cello I just never thought to record it. I used to use Garage-band but I haven't for like 4 years… I think Im gonna make music soon.

:) Go Eragon Collab!
Join the dragon rider project (aka the Eragon Collab)! We need a lot of help!
Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

boooey1 wrote:

So am I in or not? BTW I like making songs on my piano and my cello I just never thought to record it. I used to use Garage-band but I haven't for like 4 years… I think Im gonna make music soon.
You're in now. Sorry for forgetting. I'll add you in soon.
boooey1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Awesome thanks very much.

:) Go Eragon Collab!
Join the dragon rider project (aka the Eragon Collab)! We need a lot of help!
brainstorm101
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Haiming wrote:

Application
To receive all the listed benefits, you must fill out the form below and submit it for judging. Please submit all entries on this thread only! I will check more than just your application! ALL FIELDS ARE REQUIRED!
Frequency: 2-3 one-hour periods a day almost every day.
Skills: I am intermediate/advanced with sad and dramatic songs composed with musescore, and intermediate/ advanced with any programming
Dedication: 10 heck yeah!! This shop is awesome!
Resume:http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/46806476/ this is more of an example of programming.
Guidelines and Initiation:read it
Miscellaneous:nothing
Guide
Frequency: How often you're on Scratch.

Skills: What you're good at. This will determine what branch of Melodia you will be put in, if you are accepted.

Dedication: How dedicated you plan to be (1-10; 1 being not at all, 10 being a lot.). Your performance grade, if you are accepted, will vary depending on your answer for this. If your answer is above a 7, you will be interviewed further which may place you higher in the ranks.

Resume: Your best piece of music, scripting, or artwork. Please give me a link!

Guidelines and Initiation: Read the Melodia Administration guidelines for cut and furlough details. Also, please read the initiation section below so you know what to do if you are accepted. Once you've read BOTH, for this category, write “yes”. Any application that isn't marked “yes” will not be considered.

Miscellaneous: Anything else I should know.

If Your Application is Accepted
Please complete all steps of the initiation and read the following about how to complete an order.
Order Guide
Note: Since most of our new members are placed in the academy, Crimson will teach you more about how to become a successful Melodia member.
1. Claim the order, if possible, but do not claim too many. You may become overloaded while others have nothing to do.
2. Keep all discussion out of the main Melodia thread! If you need additional details, ask them on their profile!
3. If it is an audio or graphical request, create a project on MelodiaCo (if allowed), or your profile with the completed work inside it.
4. Notify the customer via Melodia main and their profile page.
5. If it is a review, go to Melodia |Feedback| and copy the exact template and fill it out accordingly.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

All new members will have a Copacetic grade due to insufficient data.

Please be familiar with these guidelines!

*The password is only given to members ranked Crew or above. See the Ranks section of Melodia for more details.

Last edited by brainstorm101 (March 6, 2015 14:13:48)

Hey, you're looking at my signature!
Crimson19
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

^ Please don't quote the whole front page.

brainstorm101
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Crimson19 wrote:

^ Please don't quote the whole front page.
ok

brainstorm101
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Did anybody see my application?

Crimson19
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

brainstorm101 wrote:

I'll inform Haiming.

brainstorm101
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Crimson19 wrote:

brainstorm101 wrote:

I'll inform Haiming.
thanks.

Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

I'll review your application within the next few days. You'll probably make it.
brainstorm101
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Haiming wrote:

I'll review your application within the next few days. You'll probably make it.

sciencekid90
Scratcher
500+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Wish I could join but I don't think I am good enough at scratch yet and don't meet the requirements yet. Maybe when I get better at scratch I will, but at the moment I am busy with another colab. (sigh) I think melodia is really cool though.
makethebrainhappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

sciencekid90 wrote:

Wish I could join but I don't think I am good enough at scratch yet and don't meet the requirements yet. Maybe when I get better at scratch I will, but at the moment I am busy with another colab. (sigh) I think melodia is really cool though.

No Worrys ;D. I'm sure you'll be able to make the requirements soon, which ones don't you fit?
sunnypiano
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

makethebrainhappy wrote:

sciencekid90 wrote:

No Worrys ;D. I'm sure you'll be able to make the requirements soon, which ones don't you fit?

I think one is the 80+ or 8:11 followers rule. He is following 6 people and 7 followers, I believe.
Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

It's almost 8:11!
brainstorm101
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Haiming wrote:

Did I make it?

Crimson19
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

brainstorm101 wrote:

Haiming wrote:

Did I make it?

Please be patient.

Flint-L
Scratcher
500+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Haiming wrote:

I was wondering, does it have to be a minimum of 8:11, or could it be something like 4:5.5?

Secretary and Manager of Tropical Waves.

“True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us.”
-Socrates

Crimson19
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Flint-L wrote:

Haiming wrote:

I was wondering, does it have to be a minimum of 8:11, or could it be something like 4:5.5?

I'm pretty sure it's 8:11 minimum.

Wix-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Hello! I'm Wix i graphic designer and programmer, I'd like to join your design department. Check out @WixTest to see some of my designs (like logos and stuff) I do all kinds of design especially the kind of design you guys do! I'd love to be on board. I'm on scratch every single day (except for in rare occasions), Thanks!

say [May i join???]
if <(answer) = [Yes]> then
say [Yay!!!]
end
if <(answer) = [Nah bro]> then
say [Ok...]
end