Discuss Scratch

TheHockeyist
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Haiming wrote:

@All
We are sorry to hear that TheHockeyist will be on indefinite furlough due to family issues. Wish him well!

-removed-

Last edited by TheHockeyist (Oct. 3, 2014 21:54:38)

TheHockeyist
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

-removed-

Last edited by TheHockeyist (Oct. 1, 2014 14:42:43)

Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

@TheHockeyist
You can snip those two wrong posts.
Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Bump
Tyman187
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Frequency: alot, just not during school!
Skills: Script Writer
Dedication:10
Guidelines:yes
Miscellaneous: not a good graphic creator, and no recording support

“Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth.” Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

@Tyman187
You're in! Congratulations! Through effort and work, you'll rank higher and higher!
Tyman187
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Bump

Tyman187
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Hi, what do you think i should add to QuarterOS related to Melodia? I could add melodia music or the weekly bulletin.

TheHockeyist
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Tyman187 wrote:

Hi, what do you think i should add to QuarterOS related to Melodia? I could add melodia music or the weekly bulletin.

You could do some music samples. The weekly bulletin would need constant updating, though.

Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Weekly bulletin would be nice if you can do it.
gcenac
Scratcher
100+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Frequency:A ton. I am on constantly even during school. There isn't a day that I don't go on scratch!
Skills:I enjoy voice acting, and have an okay voice.(Male, young, deep, but can go high) I also enjoy doing scripting, and even though I am not griff patch, I am also majorly not a beginner…
Dedication:When I dedicate to something, I make sure to get it done and put all of my heart into it. I commit…
Guidelines:yes (read)
Miscellaneous:I am young and am on a ton. I enjoy helping with scripts and helping other people. I don't do a lot of projects for myself, most of it is for other people… Thanks for reading!

Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

@Invincible _Inc
Can you review applications and tell them to me and also suggest a position for me to put that person in? Thanks!
Invincible_Inc
Scratcher
89 posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

@Haiming

Will do!

Invincible_Inc
Scratcher
89 posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

gcenac wrote:

Frequency:A ton. I am on constantly even during school. There isn't a day that I don't go on scratch!
Skills:I enjoy voice acting, and have an okay voice.(Male, young, deep, but can go high) I also enjoy doing scripting, and even though I am not griff patch, I am also majorly not a beginner…
Dedication:When I dedicate to something, I make sure to get it done and put all of my heart into it. I commit…
Miscellaneous:I am young and am on a ton. I enjoy helping with scripts and helping other people. I don't do a lot of projects for myself, most of it is for other people… Thanks for reading!

Thanks for applying! I am sorry to say this, but I don't think we need any voice actors at the moment… If we need one will message you! Thanks for applying!

gcenac
Scratcher
100+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Invincible_Inc wrote:

gcenac wrote:

Thanks for applying! I am sorry to say this, but I don't think we need any voice actors at the moment… If we need one will message you! Thanks for applying!
Is there anyway I can also get a job in the scripting area? I also said in my application I was good at scripting…

Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

@gcenac
Tell you what…I'll put you under Trainee rank until you prove yourself. Thanks!
gcenac
Scratcher
100+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Haiming wrote:

@gcenac
Tell you what…I'll put you under Trainee rank until you prove yourself. Thanks!
Thank you/Bump

Infinity-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Frequency: On every day, morning and afternoon, apart from Sunday afternoon.
Skills: Art. Some examples of my work: http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/54412/
Dedication: 8 - 9 ?
Guidelines: : Yes
Miscellaneous: Don't think so…

★★★★★★★ My browser / operating system: MacOS Macintosh X 10.6, Firefox 33.0, Flash 10.3 (release 183) ★★★★★★★

gcenac
Scratcher
100+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Bumbity bump bump

Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

@Infinity-
You're in, and I'll place you as Assistant Manager right off! Congrats!