Discuss Scratch

ilovecats456
Scratcher
100+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

Cypher56 wrote:

Has anyone here heard of the new Roblox update that lets you put underscores in your username?
Underscores?

Color test, maybe?
ilovecats456
Scratcher
100+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

Cypher56 wrote:

ilovecats456 wrote:

Cypher56 wrote:

Has anyone here heard of the new Roblox update that lets you put underscores in your username?
Underscores?
Yes, these: _
Oh, I didn't notice

Color test, maybe?
BaconAndEggs1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

Cypher56 wrote:

ilovecats456 wrote:

Cypher56 wrote:

Underscores?
Yes, these: _
That update seemed a bit overdue.

artytime
Scratcher
24 posts

Roblox Official Topic

I have 2 accounts on roblox called YaHeyDere and StarWarsFanGirl4. If you have an account follow me and please share any good games! I like tycoons, obby, and roleplay games!
lightspeedmind134
Scratcher
100+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

artytime wrote:

I have 2 accounts on roblox called YaHeyDere and StarWarsFanGirl4. If you have an account follow me and please share any good games! I like tycoons, obby, and roleplay games!
will do
TeaPartyTime
Scratcher
14 posts

Roblox Official Topic

Firedrake969 wrote:

Yay first one!

Discuss Roblox. It's a game where you can both script and build. You can play others' games, or create your own.

My username is Firedrake969.

Help! I cant play games on Roblox 4 some reason.Any ideas or help?I really want to play the games!

-Tea
[
f1lip
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

im a turbo builders club! my fav game is car crushers and boy,is that game funny!
LiuBang10
Scratcher
39 posts

Roblox Official Topic

Hi, I'm LiuBang10 in Roblox. I can usually be found playing Roblox High School, or, more recently, An Eggcellent Eggventure. Feel free to be my friend! I'm always looking for more opportunities to connect Roblox with Scratch, but I dislike how they got rid of the bonus 10 tix a day… makes NBC money-making much harder!

Hi! I'm Liu Bang, the first emperor of the Han dynasty.
And for those with Khan Academy accounts, join my club!
LiuBang10
Scratcher
39 posts

Roblox Official Topic

f1lip wrote:

im a turbo builders club! my fav game is car crushers and boy,is that game funny!

Oyea, Car Crushers! I like the Train Collision best. If only I could go into those train tunnels…

Hi! I'm Liu Bang, the first emperor of the Han dynasty.
And for those with Khan Academy accounts, join my club!
Shadow36821
Scratcher
100+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

Guys! ROBLOX is being released on the Sega Genesis! What do you guys think about this?

Last edited by Shadow36821 (April 2, 2016 14:15:42)

(insert GIF here)
BaconAndEggs1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

Shadow36821 wrote:

Guys! ROBLOX is being released on the Sega Genesis! What do you guys think about this?
That April Fools is kinda obvious, but it's pretty funny nonetheless.

PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

Shadow36821 wrote:

That April Fools is kinda obvious, but it's pretty funny nonetheless.
:3

I'm a Sonic fan so I'm kinda pro-SEGA. Also, I quitted Roblox last year.

f1lip
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

i once met SHEDLETSKY!!!!
f1lip
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

I MET TELAMON!!! also my username is adeblade.
pianogirl84
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

I'm @pianogirl84 on Roblox, but I don't play very often..

if you're seeing this bc you're reading one of my old posts, i'm so sorry

i’m also @holoitsnatalie and @aesthetes on here
BaconAndEggs1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

They finally removed tickets from ROBLOX. It's a shame they're gone as they were the only easy way to get things in the game, but I'm not playing this as often as I used to and I don't contribute to their poor economy, so it doesn't really bother me. I've heard that they also converted all remaining tickets into Robux anyway, so no major loss.
I decided to purchase the Ticket Tie, Ticket Baseball Cap and Ticket Visor as they were easily-affordable Limiteds. I might rope in some suckers to pay good cash for it so I can buy something for once.

jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

They finally removed tickets from ROBLOX. It's a shame they're gone as they were the only easy way to get things in the game, but I'm not playing this as often as I used to and I don't contribute to their poor economy, so it doesn't really bother me. I've heard that they also converted all remaining tickets into Robux anyway, so no major loss.
I decided to purchase the Ticket Tie, Ticket Baseball Cap and Ticket Visor as they were easily-affordable Limiteds. I might rope in some suckers to pay good cash for it so I can buy something for once.
Well darn. I now have basically no chance of buying anything on Roblox.

Last edited by jji10 (April 18, 2016 02:21:58)

“Yipee, I did it!” the man said with glee,
“I've solved that darned riddle, I've solved it, you see!”
The sphinx simply smiled and shook her strange head,
“I'm afraid you're wrong, and therefore you're dead.”
BaconAndEggs1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

jji10 wrote:

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

Yeah. Though maybe with the removal of tickets, they might make some reforms to the Robux system.

jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

jji10 wrote:

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

Yeah. Though maybe with the removal of tickets, they might make some reforms to the Robux system.
Roblox love money too much IMO.

“Yipee, I did it!” the man said with glee,
“I've solved that darned riddle, I've solved it, you see!”
The sphinx simply smiled and shook her strange head,
“I'm afraid you're wrong, and therefore you're dead.”
technoguyx
Scratcher
500+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

It's a shame they removed tickets, it was actually the best way (apart from having a popular game) to get R$ as a NBC, by using the Trade Currency feature. Buy R$ cheap, sell T$ for more, repeat.

While NBC users now get nothing at all, apparently they also removed place ads, which was pretty much the only thing they were good for (I was saving R$ just to advertise something I was working in, actually). Now the same exact games are constantly on the front page. The same old games as when I checked past year. The same old Lumber Tycoon. The same old Work in a Pizza Place. The same old Galleons. The same old High School RP. The same old survival “horror” game, the same old “totally not CoD” FPS.

The only use for R$ is the character items of the Catalog.

ROBLOX is now not even following a “Pay to Win” formula, but one of “Let the Same Few Users Always Win”, along with some “Pay to Play Dress Up”. I don't even know how this works for them, but so long as the same few people pay ridiculous amounts in OBC and ROBUX…

But I stopped playing (and gave away like 3000 R$ on the forums) long ago so who cares. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by technoguyx (April 18, 2016 04:27:30)

Scratcher since 2008.