mythic_mew
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

Legnazo wrote:

mythic_mew wrote:

Anyone here pro at arsenal?
me epic me beat hackers!!!!!111//!1
I'm a level 368 but I wouldn't call myself a pro, just put a ton of time into the game lol
I usually lose nearly all my games theses days but sometimes I end up beating a exploiter/toxic guy/high level which is kinda cool
I use brute skin and am level 155

Rosalina and Iono are pretty cool
tejasart
Scratcher
16 posts

Roblox Official Topic

I wanna join!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Legnazo
Scratcher
100+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

mythic_mew wrote:

Legnazo wrote:

mythic_mew wrote:

I'm a level 368 but I wouldn't call myself a pro, just put a ton of time into the game lol
I usually lose nearly all my games theses days but sometimes I end up beating a exploiter/toxic guy/high level which is kinda cool
I use brute skin and am level 155

we love funny main accounts getting headshots with the m79 (even though you can't do that)

I have a very strange collection of interests.
I used to make games on Scratch, but now work using Unity and Roblox Studio.
- Level 434 in Roblox Arsenal
- osu!mania top 20k player
- hanasato minori is more epic than your waifu

rejected suggestions list lol
BurritoCon
Scratcher
80 posts

Roblox Official Topic

Have you guys played the game called Board Life on Roblox? Its a good game if you like classic board games like Checkers, Chess or Tic Tac Toe. They also have Hungry Hungry Hippos too!

Last edited by BurritoCon (April 13, 2021 17:23:12)

sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

Scratchy697 wrote:

should i buy this?

this isn't actually inspect element
also for some reason when i tried to buy this it says
wish i'd known about that sooner

Over the years, I've outgrown this website, so this is a mostly inactive account. I might come back from time to time to mess around, but don't count on it. Bye.
BurritoCon
Scratcher
80 posts

Roblox Official Topic

sowut123 wrote:

Scratchy697 wrote:

should i buy this?

Did you use the Inspect tool to change the prices?
chiaki_nanami0-0
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

walkontheplushyside wrote:

_-BuRnInGfLaMeS-_ wrote:

walkontheplushyside wrote:

_-BuRnInGfLaMeS-_ wrote:

Yugisauron2 wrote:

Does anyone here play adopt me?
I used to, but it gets boring after a while and it's not really my thing any more. I can understand why others like it though.
Brookhaven kinda took over adopt me. But New Fissy is still making a lot of money.
Yeah, basically.
I don't like Brookhaven much either though? I get some people like it but to me it's just a little boring and feels like there's nothing to do lol
Lol. It just feels like another generic roleplay game that people will forget about in the next 6 months.
yeah legit every adopt me youtuber moved to brookhaven
cant blame them, the algorithim and stuff

Splatoon-Danganronpa-Pokemon-Gamer
oshawott vibing zone 3.0. thats right, its 3.0, also use shift + down

funnybutterfly222
Scratcher
42 posts

Roblox Official Topic

ittybitmap wrote:

funnybutterfly222 wrote:

leap-is-on-scratch wrote:

funnybutterfly222 wrote:

me have robux A LOT OF ROBUX
me have premeum
me have pro on islands
i has tbc
me have 2 impossible badges
robloxdude10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

tejasart wrote:

I wanna join!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Join what?

i have moved accounts you can find me here
walkontheplushyside
Scratcher
84 posts

Roblox Official Topic

Guys the metaverse champions stuff just released on the catolog and it looks pretty cool tbh. The rthro packages aren't that great (AJ stryker is the best) but the boxes look nice. Btw I'm gonna get everything, even if it feels like a chore.

metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse metaverse
xXRedTheCoderXx
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

Thoughts on my avatar?

And no, I'm not a Dream “stan,” the only reason that's my avatar is because I think his costume is cool lol. It's a shame the hair goes through the mask though.

pkhead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

Scratchy697 wrote:

can i just upload these templates to roblox, make them public, and face no consequenses?
that's literally what i did when i was like 10 and i made one of them cost robux to play it

well i guess now i have the old capture the flag and control points template archived

Last edited by pkhead (April 14, 2021 15:13:16)

pkhead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

xXRedTheCoderXx wrote:

Thoughts on my avatar?

And no, I'm not a Dream “stan,” the only reason that's my avatar is because I think his costume is cool lol. It's a shame the hair goes through the mask though.
it's ok i guess? also i watch the dream channel. i just watch his videos because i think it's entertaining.

also speaking of avatars, my current avatar is just some body colors, a t-shirt, and a single hat lol
and no body meshes or whatever because i prefer the blocky look i guess
and r6 because i prefer the r6 animations more than r15 also my character looks fat in r15 due to the lack of body meshes and the animations i guess

oh i'm on the top of a new page wow

Last edited by pkhead (April 14, 2021 15:24:39)

ittybitmap
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

xXRedTheCoderXx wrote:

Thoughts on my avatar?

its fine, just shouldve used dreams skin instead because i think its better

- ittybitmap
pkhead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

mythic_mew wrote:

no i suck at shooter games and also when i play a combat game for 5 minutes my touchpad is rendered completely unable to be used because of how much i move and click it. i use a laptop i don't have a mouse so i use my touchpad which for whatever reason after clicking and dragging stuff becomes unusable and i just use an autohotkey script to move my cursor with my keyboard after that
ittybitmap
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

when you buy a broken gear

- ittybitmap
-gge
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

pkhead wrote:

gears are only useful for admin places
most of the time gears are used nowadays is for messing around when you have admin.

《 ? | aug 9 | ravenclaw | a | shift+down for more signature》
V CLICK THAT TO MAKE GRIFFPATCH FOLLOW YOU V

(+-(▪_▪ :: looks)-+ :: sound)// this is kumquat eater. she eats kumquats.
[/scratchblocks]

Scratchy697
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

BurritoCon wrote:

sowut123 wrote:

Scratchy697 wrote:

should i buy this?

Did you use the Inspect tool to change the prices?
Nope, here's a devforum topic to prove that wrong
also my account is MintentionalGuest019 btw
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/why-i-cant-buy-limited/1164582

zxcbox
Scratcher
100+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

did yall ever play battle buddies

HELLO AM ZXCBOX (Can also refer to as Pinappl) I DO GAMES AND SCRATCH GO CHECK OUT MY PROJECTS SOMETIME

(._.) :: undefined reporter // angry table man forgor [img]https://u.cubeupload.com/Vercte/skull.png[/img]

avatar is trianguy, the character from my scrolling platformer that i moved into game maker studio stencyl as soon as i realized i was too dumb to make scrolling platformer in scratch

WHY ARE THERE ONLY AROUND 3000 (approx.) ASHER HEAD SMASHER FANS ITS TOO UNDERRATED