Scratcher
500+ posts

YouTubers

banana500 wrote:

HotCocoa28 wrote:

banana500 wrote:

HotCocoa28 wrote:

banana500 wrote:

I've been watching Chuggaaconroy since his LP for Mother 3 so I've been a longtime viewer, sort of. The only LP's of his that I haven't watched/finished yet are:

Kirby's Epic Yarn
Okamiden
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
I haven't watch nearly all of his LP's, but I plan to someday. It's mostly the older ones I haven't seen.
I'm rewatching every single one of his LP's from the very beginning just for fun, I'm about halfway through Earthbound.
I've been watching some recently and I'm part way through Super Luigi Galaxy. Which ones are your favorite?

I really like his Pokémon Emerald LP, but none of his work I've seen is bad (Though I haven't watched his Earthbound Zero LP).
My favorite LP of his is probably Mother 3, and that's the one he considers to be his best too.

I've seen the Mother LP, it's not very entertaining and even Chuggaa himself admits that.
Actually I think he mentioned on his twitter that he isn't sure what is his best LP is, implying he isn't sure that is still his best. I sure it's still really good, a lot of fans say it's one of his best.

Last edited by HotCocoa28 (Aug. 15, 2013 21:22:36)

When translation goes wrong…
Lightningstep36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

YouTubers

As a fan of Pokemon, I like TheJWittz.

Have a cute, curled up Peridot.
All4one
Scratcher
1000+ posts

YouTubers

NeilWest wrote:

ProdigyZeta7 wrote:

PewDiePie and Tobuscus hands down.
The forces are balanced. the cycle is complete

My favourites are Caddicarus, NerdCubed (my keyboard doesn't have a cubed button D: ) and TotalBiscuit.
Wait, you also watch Caddicarus? AW YEAH.

banana500
Scratcher
1000+ posts

YouTubers

HotCocoa28 wrote:

banana500 wrote:

HotCocoa28 wrote:

banana500 wrote:

HotCocoa28 wrote:

banana500 wrote:

I've been watching Chuggaaconroy since his LP for Mother 3 so I've been a longtime viewer, sort of. The only LP's of his that I haven't watched/finished yet are:

Kirby's Epic Yarn
Okamiden
I haven't watch nearly all of his LP's, but I plan to someday. It's mostly the older ones I haven't seen.
I'm rewatching every single one of his LP's from the very beginning just for fun, I'm about halfway through Earthbound.
I've been watching some recently and I'm part way through Super Luigi Galaxy. Which ones are your favorite?

I really like his Pokémon Emerald LP, but none of his work I've seen is bad (Though I haven't watched his Earthbound Zero LP).
My favorite LP of his is probably Mother 3, and that's the one he considers to be his best too.

I've seen the Mother LP, it's not very entertaining and even Chuggaa himself admits that.
Actually I think he mentioned on his twitter that he isn't sure what is his best LP is, implying he isn't sure that is still his best. I sure it's still really good, a lot of fans say it's one of his best.
In the playlist description for it is says “the best of NY work”.

3DS FC: 4871-4221-1009 | Notify me before adding so I can add you back!
Steam ID: rock on freaky bro
PonyPokiPanikku
Scratcher
500+ posts

YouTubers

(Deleting my old embarrassing posts…)

Last edited by PonyPokiPanikku (Jan. 15, 2022 21:33:05)

blueservine
Scratcher
500+ posts

YouTubers

No offense, but I hate a large amount of Chuggaconroy's followers, and while I have nothing against HIM, I am determined not to share anything with the followers.
SkyDoesMinecraft taught my 6-year old brother some words, so I'm not a big fan.
I guess I like Youtubers like GlitchXCity, HappyDragonite, Skotein, WillBedfordMusic, Zachariah Scott, etc…

My signature was a really funny gif of Red wiggling her eyebrows, but I left it for a few months and it got taken down. Pity.
HotCocoa28
Scratcher
500+ posts

YouTubers

banana500 wrote:

HotCocoa28 wrote:

banana500 wrote:

HotCocoa28 wrote:

banana500 wrote:

HotCocoa28 wrote:

banana500 wrote:

Kirby's Epic Yarn
Okamiden

In the playlist description for it is says “the best of NY work”.
I know, I thought the same thing. I'm just pretty sure he mentioned that wasn't sure. I'm probably wrong though.

HotCocoa28
Scratcher
500+ posts

YouTubers

blueservine wrote:

No offense, but I hate a large amount of Chuggaconroy's followers, and while I have nothing against HIM, I am determined not to share anything with the followers.
I guess I like Youtubers like GlitchXCity, HappyDragonite, Skotein, WillBedfordMusic, Zachariah Scott, etc…
I kinda agree with you about Chuggaaconroy's fanbase. It divides into two sections for me: the annoying fanboys/girls who will defend him for no reason (Some comments on TRG), make a big deal over one stupid joke even he hates(Steve, STEEEEVE) or bother him to LP something they want him to. The other section are the ones who don't do all that stupid stuff and never badger him about anything. I have to say, he deserves a better fanbase overall.

Redsox5803
Scratcher
100+ posts

YouTubers

I like PewDiePie from his funny hatred for barrels plus having a statue named Stephano he uses in Amnesia. o3o

heyo heyo get down from the table
it's dangerous woaah ~redsox
robosnakejr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

YouTubers

PonyPokiPanikku wrote:

PeanutButterGamer, anyone?
You beat me t the posting of him…
>

;
banana500
Scratcher
1000+ posts

YouTubers

HotCocoa28 wrote:

blueservine wrote:

I kinda agree with you about Chuggaaconroy's fanbase. It divides into two sections for me: the annoying fanboys/girls who will defend him for no reason (Some comments on TRG), make a big deal over one stupid joke even he hates(Steve, STEEEEVE) or bother him to LP something they want him to. The other section are the ones who don't do all that stupid stuff and never badger him about anything. I have to say, he deserves a better fanbase overall.
Yeah I never liked that other half of his fanbase. I've been watching him for a long time and I'm a dedicated subscriber but I respect his own decisions.

3DS FC: 4871-4221-1009 | Notify me before adding so I can add you back!
Steam ID: rock on freaky bro
NoxSpooth
Scratcher
1000+ posts

YouTubers

Redsox5803 wrote:

I like PewDiePie from his funny hatred for barrels plus having a statue named Stephano he uses in Amnesia. o3o
I used to be a PewDiePie fan and a Tobuscus hater, but now I prefer Toby…
Animeboy975
Scratcher
1000+ posts

YouTubers

Ashens, anyone?

Hello dear followers, i'm back.
fungirl123
Scratcher
100+ posts

YouTubers

I absolutely love BrocksDubs and BrizzyVoices (voice impressionists ftw)
I also love those channels that mainly do funny videos/vlogs, like ShaneDawsonTV, JoeyGraceffa, jacksfilms, and danisnotonfire
and I'm obsessed with those fact channels like DNews, Vsauce, MindFloss, etc. Although they do get boring after some time.
OH! one more thing. I really really really love Paint. But he like releases videos once every month.
Sorry for being bad at picking favorites >.<

maxdoss
Scratcher
100+ posts

YouTubers

PMRants and Chuggaaconroy.

Girlfriends are fun, aren't they?

That means I just got a girlfriend. Only problem is I have no idea what to do! That sucks. A lot.

That signature has been outdate for like almost 7 months now.
liam48D
Scratcher
1000+ posts

YouTubers

HotCocoa28 wrote:

Easily Chuggaaconroy, his dedication and talent is enough to say he's amazing. I also appreciate countdown makers from the Chaos Theatre and Cjszero01, who I really appreciate because of his dedication and talent.

I also enjoy Chuggaaconroy's collab channel The Runaway Guys. The three of them are always entertaining and it's interesting to see their personalities bounce off of each other.

I see him often, but only because my little bro finds them cool. They are OK, but I'm not sure that itty-witty-little-kids like a 3-year old should watch them..

202e-202e-202e-202e-202e UNI-CODE~~~~~
HotCocoa28
Scratcher
500+ posts

YouTubers

liam48D wrote:

HotCocoa28 wrote:

Easily Chuggaaconroy, his dedication and talent is enough to say he's amazing. I also appreciate countdown makers from the Chaos Theatre and Cjszero01, who I really appreciate because of his dedication and talent.

I also enjoy Chuggaaconroy's collab channel The Runaway Guys. The three of them are always entertaining and it's interesting to see their personalities bounce off of each other.

I see him often, but only because my little bro finds them cool. They are OK, but I'm not sure that itty-witty-little-kids like a 3-year old should watch them..
I didn't say that. In fact, I would not recommend him or TRG for younger kids, especially TRG.

PikachuXionLover
Scratcher
100+ posts

YouTubers

ExplodingTNT. .w. I wanted to add pickles4nickles, but oh well.

I am Hatty Hattington. I am also a rather weird kid.
Mewly
Scratcher
1000+ posts

YouTubers

Anyone knows for Slamacow/CraftedMovie? 3:

What about itsJerryandHarry?