Discuss Scratch

supermilkshake367
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Super Smash Brothers Ultimate

LionManStudios wrote:

WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK THAT DISNEY OWNS SORA

he's owned by square enix since he's original to the series (the only thing about sora that is owned by disney is the mickey head chain thing on his keyblade)
Yeah! I don't think that disney owns sora!! (Wait does that mean Square Enix has two dlc characters in??)

Hello

I have saved you from my cringe.
Bluebatstar
Scratcher
1000+ posts

supermilkshake367 wrote:

LionManStudios wrote:

WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK THAT DISNEY OWNS SORA

he's owned by square enix since he's original to the series (the only thing about sora that is owned by disney is the mickey head chain thing on his keyblade)
Yeah! I don't think that disney owns sora!! (Wait does that mean Square Enix has two dlc characters in??)
1: yeah, i just said that in a post I made earlier.
2: Square has 3. Hero, Sephiroth, and now Sora. (As I've also said here before)
martinat388
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How Sora got in smash

Hello! Please call me Martinat388 or 388. I don’t like being called Martinat.
The lore guy himself
This is one of the best animations I've seen on this website, and without a doubt the best episode of Glitch War so far
supermilkshake367
Scratcher
1000+ posts

martinat388 wrote:

How Sora got in smash
Yep.

Hello

I have saved you from my cringe.
homeboy313
Scratcher
500+ posts

bro if disney actually buys nintendo im disowning smash
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bluebatstar wrote:

GaleemDharkon wrote:

homeboy313 wrote:

Bluebatstar wrote:

07red wrote:

what do you guys think of sora being the final fighter
He's an absolutely perfect choise, and this is coming from someone who's never played or cared about Kingdom Hearts.
Agreed, it was the most requested character ending the game on a very positive note
I thought Waluigi was most requested.
You realise Nintendo released an official poll and Sora won? They mentioned it in the presents.

GaleemDharkon wrote:

Why do I feel like Sakurai lied about the polls
That's on you. Why is there any reason to lie? And it makes sence, I've been hearing tons of requests for Sora over the years, more then Waluigi, and he Waluigi requests I've seen have just been 50x more toxic.
The Sora fans actually seemed kinda chill compared to fans of other characters, which is a good thing.
The amount of people asking for Sora irritated me for a while.
It just started to sound cliché or something, even though I like KH.

You? Nibelheim!! Me? G O N G A G A ! !

I'm a Final Fantasy and Ace Attorney fan, though I've never played FF for myself.
Call me a geek or a weeb, whatever. Because I'm proud of it.
Transformers especially I've looked at the Wiki so many times, I'll get into the entire lore, yes… I'm that person.

I'm told I'm very good at recreating characters from my fandoms (which I'm kind of closed off from…)
Anyhoo, here are some of my best models.

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

The entire collection of character models…

Gregory looks cool and objects my posts from kumquats.
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

martinat388 wrote:

How Sora got in smash
That explains a few things, the man is a lawyer (though he does have a bit of power) and is probably done with being abused.

In retrospect, I wouldn't want to see Phoenix or Edgeworth be pitted against anyone in a death match (death match is a little harsh).

When I say abused, I mean…
He was hit with a car and launched head first into a pole, almost drowned in ice water, mauled by a tiger, had a run in with a mafia, zapped with 600'00 volts of electricity by a man who hates defense attorneys (that jerk), burned with hot coffee, ate a bottle full of poison and much much more.

You? Nibelheim!! Me? G O N G A G A ! !

I'm a Final Fantasy and Ace Attorney fan, though I've never played FF for myself.
Call me a geek or a weeb, whatever. Because I'm proud of it.
Transformers especially I've looked at the Wiki so many times, I'll get into the entire lore, yes… I'm that person.

I'm told I'm very good at recreating characters from my fandoms (which I'm kind of closed off from…)
Anyhoo, here are some of my best models.

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

The entire collection of character models…

Gregory looks cool and objects my posts from kumquats.
Bluebatstar
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

The amount of people asking for Sora irritated me for a while.
It just started to sound cliché or something, even though I like KH.
That's perfectly fair.
Wario1027
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GaleemDharkon wrote:

LionManStudios wrote:

GaleemDharkon wrote:

homeboy313 wrote:

Bluebatstar wrote:

07red wrote:

He's an absolutely perfect choise, and this is coming from someone who's never played or cared about Kingdom Hearts.
Agreed, it was the most requested character ending the game on a very positive note
sakurai said that sora was the most requested when they looked at the smash 4 polls
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Doobus Goobus as Phoenix Wright wrote:

“Maya last time you slipped on a giant banana peel, flew into outer space, landed in the country of Turkey where your hand landed on a knife that had just been used to stab a dude, followed by you knocking over disinfectant on every part of the knife except your fingerprints, but still removing the original killer's fingerprints, and there was a record of airport tickets you ordered online of you going to Turkey at that exact time which you apparently ordered while you were sleepwalking.”
Wario1027
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

martinat388 wrote:

How Sora got in smash
That explains a few things, the man is a lawyer (though he does have a bit of power) and is probably done with being abused.

In retrospect, I wouldn't want to see Phoenix or Edgeworth be pitted against anyone in a death match (death match is a little harsh).

When I say abused, I mean…
He was hit with a car and launched head first into a pole, almost drowned in ice water, mauled by a tiger, had a run in with a mafia, zapped with 600'00 volts of electricity by a man who hates defense attorneys (that jerk), burned with hot coffee, ate a bottle full of poison and much much more.
Don't forget that he's had to defend his best friend of being a murderer about 16 times

Doobus Goobus as Phoenix Wright wrote:

“Maya last time you slipped on a giant banana peel, flew into outer space, landed in the country of Turkey where your hand landed on a knife that had just been used to stab a dude, followed by you knocking over disinfectant on every part of the knife except your fingerprints, but still removing the original killer's fingerprints, and there was a record of airport tickets you ordered online of you going to Turkey at that exact time which you apparently ordered while you were sleepwalking.”
MadaraWitDaSharingan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Wario1027 wrote:

GaleemDharkon wrote:

LionManStudios wrote:

GaleemDharkon wrote:

homeboy313 wrote:

Bluebatstar wrote:

07red wrote:

sakurai said that sora was the most requested when they looked at the smash 4 polls
I can't disagree with the polls, just the amount of Disney videos with sora in it messed me up.

“Even if we were to become separated..Let's both think of each other”

MadaraWitDaSharingan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MadaraWitDaSharingan wrote:

Wario1027 wrote:

GaleemDharkon wrote:

LionManStudios wrote:

GaleemDharkon wrote:

homeboy313 wrote:

Bluebatstar wrote:

07red wrote:

I can't disagree with the polls, just the amount of Disney videos with sora in it messed me up.
Also, found this.

KINGDOM HEARTS is a series of action role-playing games developed and published by Square Enix under the direction of Tetsuya Nomura. The series is a collaboration between Square Enix and Disney”

Which means Disney has co-ownership and some form of rights to the character.

hiperson7833
Scratcher
100+ posts

Wario1027 wrote:

GaleemDharkon wrote:

LionManStudios wrote:

GaleemDharkon wrote:

homeboy313 wrote:

Bluebatstar wrote:

07red wrote:

Also, found this.

KINGDOM HEARTS is a series of action role-playing games developed and published by Square Enix under the direction of Tetsuya Nomura. The series is a collaboration between Square Enix and Disney”

Which means Disney has co-ownership and some form of rights to the character.
Also Disney was involved in development
Barophobia
Scratcher
100+ posts

Are people still arguing about Sora and Disney?

Barophobia wrote:

“Hate is a strong word but it's the right word.”
“Don’t hate yourself. I’ll do it for you.”
https://barobun.carrd.co/
homeboy313
Scratcher
500+ posts

Barophobia wrote:

idk why man, ideg the point of this, like it wont influence any changes and its not liek a world threatening issue. its ike arguing about stepping on ants

Last edited by homeboy313 (Oct. 21, 2021 14:26:50)

Alecremie
Scratcher
500+ posts

I am now imagining Sora in a GingerBrave onesie. QUICK SOMEONE DRAW THAT!

Peridot loves Doritos.
MadaraWitDaSharingan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

homeboy313 wrote:

Barophobia wrote:

idk why man, ideg the point of this, like it wont influence any changes and its not liek a world threatening issue. its ike arguing about stepping on ants
Disney owns Sora, anyone who thinks otherwise didn't do the research.
They were involved in the character making and development, AND have co ownership.

Bluebatstar
Scratcher
1000+ posts

homeboy313 wrote:

Barophobia wrote:

They were involved in the character making and development, AND have co ownership.
I dod research.

I found varying takes, so I have no idea what’s true now. Though the general consensus seems to be that both Square and Disney need to agree for Sora to be used in anything. So I guess it’s co-ownership for the character.

Let’s just end the Disney discussion now.
MadaraWitDaSharingan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bluebatstar wrote:

homeboy313 wrote:

Barophobia wrote:

I dod research.

I found varying takes, so I have no idea what’s true now. Though the general consensus seems to be that both Square and Disney need to agree for Sora to be used in anything. So I guess it’s co-ownership for the character.

SO DISNEY DID AGREE TO HAVE THE CHARACTER MADE.

Barophobia
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bluebatstar wrote:

homeboy313 wrote:

Barophobia wrote:

I dod research.

SO DISNEY DID AGREE TO HAVE THE CHARACTER MADE.
Guys this has been going on for what three days?

Barophobia wrote:

“Hate is a strong word but it's the right word.”
“Don’t hate yourself. I’ll do it for you.”
https://barobun.carrd.co/