Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✳✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 5.0 ✔✳✅ Hiring and open for orders! ✅✳✔ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✅✳✔ [RSS Feed]
Sciencemangoes
Scratcher
99 posts

✔✳✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 5.0 ✔✳✅ Hiring and open for orders! ✅✳✔ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✅✳✔

Pufferfish_Test wrote:

Sciencemangoes wrote:

Application Form

Username (Please include any alts you may complete orders on): Sciencemangoes (no alts)
Nickname(s): Sciencemangoes
Preferred pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them): She/her
How active are you: (1-10): 7
Which of our services can you do? (Ex. Art, scripting, reviews): Art, writing and the violin
Any experience in other shops?: Yes, here are the links. https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/489791/
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/486207/
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/454707/
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/477671/?page=19#post-4954169
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/353324/?page=234#post-4954165
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/353324/?page=234#post-4954165
If you have experience, for how long?: About a week.
Are you following this thread?: Yes
Why should we pick you?: I have lots of experience with writing and am working on a full length novel
Examples of work: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/486041571/
Did you read the terms? (found here): Yes, because if there were any physic members they would know.
Accepted as a trainee! i think you just misspelt something that's required but it's fine You'll be promoted to a full member once you respond to 3 activity checks, or complete 5 orders (but you'll have to keep track of that yourself). If you aren't invited to the shop studio within the next couple of days, leave a comment there and someone will invite you
OK, thanks

Check out The Imagination Shop
Press shift + down to see the rest of my siggy(please)! And click the picture!

marzaf13
Scratcher
14 posts

✔✳✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 5.0 ✔✳✅ Hiring and open for orders! ✅✳✔ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✅✳✔

• i was wondering if shop members and trainees could also order something from the shop?
anaylor84
Scratcher
86 posts

marzaf13 wrote:

• i was wondering if shop members and trainees could also order something from the shop?
I'm fairly sure you can, I've ordered stuff here before and I'm a trainee.

Go visit my profile - I work at the Emerald Shop - artist and animator

Oh look a rainbow

oh hello there
-DancerRJV-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

marzaf13 wrote:

i was wondering if shop members and trainees could also order something from the shop?
Yes! I've ordered from here before while I'm a worker, and so have a bunch of other trainees and workers. (:

Separate thing
I added both of the new trainees to the front page, btw. (:

Pufferfish_Test wrote:

Does Cong have 2 strikes or 1 strike? In the BoD list it says 1, in the main it says 2…

May the cries of your enemies be silenced by space's void.
(Does anybody remember that from two SWC sessions ago?)

Hey, another siggy scroller!

Hey, if you made it this far, you're a pretty dedicated siggy scroller.

Guess what? I'm a baker, dancer, Disney fan, enneagram lover, teen, who loves scratch, helping out in shops, and guiding new scratchers on their journey through scratch.

My sister is PFTV. If you don't know who she is, good luck finding her…

You know, you should really stop climbing down the stairs to my basement.

I told you to stop, there are some personal things down there!

Whoa whoa whoa, you better sllllllooooooooowwwww down.

You're still looking? Alright fine. Now you know. DON'T GO FURTHER

Come on, please?

… *sobs* pwetty pwese?

Alright fine. You went this far. I guess I've gotta give ya somethin'. Here ya go, I'm a potato. You heard it. now go to my profile and comment “chez puffs”.
-_Rainsong_-
Scratcher
100+ posts

-AgedChedder- wrote:

I liked the first order so here is another order I need done
Username: -AgedChedder-
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) he/him
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music) 2 backdrops
Description of work: The story takes place on an aircraft carrier called the SUS (Scratch Union Ship) Yeet. I need a backdrop of the side of the front and a backdrop that shows down the runway.
Colors (if art): Choose the best colors from this color scheme
Deadline: March 16th
Are you following this discussion (optional): yep
If you're not following, where should we contact you? (Ex. Your profile, one of your projects, a studio, etc.) profile
Any more information: Look at my previous order for what other info I have.
T A K E N
marzaf13
Scratcher
14 posts

-DancerRJV- wrote:

marzaf13 wrote:

i was wondering if shop members and trainees could also order something from the shop?
Yes! I've ordered from here before while I'm a worker, and so have a bunch of other trainees and workers. (:

ok! tysm! ♥♥
Pufferfish_Test
Scratcher
500+ posts

Activity Check (Ended)

This is now over. Any new responses will not be counted, except in a few cases

Please respond to this comment in the shop studio by the end of Thursday the 18th of March, 2021. If you do not respond, it will be assumed you aren't interested in being part of TES 5.0, and you will be fired.
Please do not reply in this forum thread, reply to the comment in the studio instead. Only responses in the studio will be counted, as it's far easier to manage. Thank you.
If you joined after the 4th of March you don't need to respond.
BoD members have until the 25th to respond, and will be demoted if they don't respond (as per Minty's judgement).

Responded (23):

@pufferfish101007, @accountcraft123, @-_Rainsong_-, @Sciencemangoes, @JPOWERPUFFGIRLS, @marzaf13-/@fxrgotten, @anaylor84, @vract0, @–cherrykitty–, @totesme, @FnafMaker753, @FollowCherryBlossom, @LydzWinry, @-DancerRJV-, @Dragons_R_2Cool, @cs423311, @-MagicAesthetics-, @ppppie, @Bluie-x, @AbigailMoore, @crossme72, @RedGuy7, @SumuCat

Not responded (42):

@congyingzhou, @TaterTime, @notgoodatc0de, @PndaGmr978, @andyman11, @MapleCheezBerry, @guineapiggirl001, @Awsomedogz569, @itschaoticcrazycat, @GSqueezydaddy, @Godslamb, @An1mus, @Cherrie_Tree, @PewDiePython, @glitterspring1, @am395394, @kcc-013, @Catie623, @DancingNekoGirl, @PikachuCoder122, @xesszcool, @Starstriker3000, @IA-maker, @josephk6261, @Pinkii_0w0, @TechKid22, @bigsistersavann1801, @ramiepspp, @-planet, @DeepSeaStudios, @wgyt, @_Stopwatch_, @Erictendo, @–cosmic, @Worsutuber, @NatKingCode, @rednose13, @ethanwalker0967, @00ff00, @Axiel_207, @qumama, @lovecodeabc

Last edited by Pufferfish_Test (March 19, 2021 08:07:01)

This is my signature, and appears below eeevvvveeerrrryyy post I write
Try out Ocular

Good evening. I am a gerbil. Are you a gerbil? I know I am. Gerbils are possibly the most important beings in the universe; they are super intelligent and they eat carrots so we don't have to.
If you are reading this, you're probably thinking one of 3 things:
  1. This dude's not a gerbil, he's a pufferfish/human/bison/whatever other organism/inanimate object you mistakenly believe I am.
  2. Why am I reading this????????
  3. I'm hungry
The first one is INCORRECT, and I'm going to have to ask you not to spread that false rumour.
The second one is a valid question, and one that has no satisfactory answer other than that you're really ,really, really bored.
As for the 3rd one - so am I. You're not alone.
accountcraft123
Scratcher
100+ posts

Pufferfish_Test wrote:

Activity Check
Please respond to this comment in the shop studio by the end of Thursday the 18th of March, 2021. If you do not respond, it will be assumed you aren't interested in being part of TES 5.0, and will be fired.
Please do not reply in this forum thread, reply to the comment in the studio. Thank you.
Responded (1):

@pufferfish101007

Not responded (64 I think):

@ppppie*, @-DancerRJV-, @congyingzhou**, @TaterTime, @LydzWinry, @totesme, @78ch3*, @notgoodatc0de*, @-_Rainsong_-**, @AbigailMoore, @PndaGmr978, @andyman11, @FollowCherryBlossom, @MapleCheezBerry**, @guineapiggirl001, @accountcraft123*, @Awsomedogz569*, @itschaoticcrazycat*, @Bluie-x, @GSqueezydaddy**, @Vract0^, @Godslamb*, @An1mus*, @Cherrie_Tree, @PewDiePython, @glitterspring1*, @am395397*, @kcc-013*, @Catie623, @DancingNekoGirl, @PikachuCoder122, @xesszcool, @RedGuy7, @Starstriker3000, @IA-maker**, @-MagicAesthetics-, @josephk6261, @Pinkii_0w0, @TechKid22, @bigsistersavann1801, @ramiepspp, @SumuCat, @–cherrykitty–, @anaylor84^, @-planet^, @JPOWERPUFFGIRLS^, @DeepSeaStudios*, @wgyt^, @_Stopwatch_*, @Erictendo^, @–cosmic, @Worsutuber, @NatKingCode, @rednose13, @ethanwalker0967, @00ff00, @Axiel_207, @qumama, @FnafMaker753, @lovecodeabc, @Dragons_R_2Cool, @cs423311, @marzaf13, @Sciencemangoes

64 is a lot of people to count why did I sign up for this
jk it's fun

ACTIVE
yay first one.

EDIT: I responded in the studio as well. Its just fun typeing ACTIVE.

Last edited by accountcraft123 (March 4, 2021 13:10:42)

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)
accountcraft123
==========================================
—->profile<—-

Unfortunately, only a small percentage of my project views are actually following me. So, please consider following me. It's free and you can always change your mind. Scratch sometimes glitches and unfollows you so make sure to check and see if you are still following me.
Highlight this and press shift + down arrow to view my full signature.
The Road to 500 Posts
██████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Yay you did it!
Let me know by giving me an internet!
anaylor84
Scratcher
86 posts

Pufferfish_Test wrote:

Activity Check
Please respond to this comment in the shop studio by the end of Thursday the 18th of March, 2021. If you do not respond, it will be assumed you aren't interested in being part of TES 5.0, and will be fired.
Please do not reply in this forum thread, reply to the comment in the studio. Thank you.
Responded (1):

@pufferfish101007

@ppppie*, @-DancerRJV-, @congyingzhou**, @TaterTime, @LydzWinry, @totesme, @78ch3*, @notgoodatc0de*, @-_Rainsong_-**, @AbigailMoore, @PndaGmr978, @andyman11, @FollowCherryBlossom, @MapleCheezBerry**, @guineapiggirl001, @accountcraft123*, @Awsomedogz569*, @itschaoticcrazycat*, @Bluie-x, @GSqueezydaddy**, @Vract0^, @Godslamb*, @An1mus*, @Cherrie_Tree, @PewDiePython, @glitterspring1*, @am395397*, @kcc-013*, @Catie623, @DancingNekoGirl, @PikachuCoder122, @xesszcool, @RedGuy7, @Starstriker3000, @IA-maker**, @-MagicAesthetics-, @josephk6261, @Pinkii_0w0, @TechKid22, @bigsistersavann1801, @ramiepspp, @SumuCat, @–cherrykitty–, @anaylor84^, @-planet^, @JPOWERPUFFGIRLS^, @DeepSeaStudios*, @wgyt^, @_Stopwatch_*, @Erictendo^, @–cosmic, @Worsutuber, @NatKingCode, @rednose13, @ethanwalker0967, @00ff00, @Axiel_207, @qumama, @FnafMaker753, @lovecodeabc, @Dragons_R_2Cool, @cs423311, @marzaf13, @Sciencemangoes

jk it's fun

Active! Also I believe that this is my 3rd activity check if we count the ones from the old thread

Oh look a rainbow

oh hello there
marzaf13
Scratcher
14 posts

Pufferfish_Test wrote:

Activity Check
Responded (1):

@pufferfish101007

jk it's fun

active!

Last edited by marzaf13 (March 4, 2021 13:26:15)

Pufferfish_Test
Scratcher
500+ posts

anaylor84 wrote:

Pufferfish_Test wrote:

snip
Active! Also I believe that this is my 3rd activity check if we count the ones from the old thread

marzaf13 wrote:

Pufferfish_Test wrote:

snip
active!

Please reply in the shop studio, so it's easier for me to keep track of, and to avoid cluttering the forum thread.

This is my signature, and appears below eeevvvveeerrrryyy post I write
Try out Ocular

Good evening. I am a gerbil. Are you a gerbil? I know I am. Gerbils are possibly the most important beings in the universe; they are super intelligent and they eat carrots so we don't have to.
If you are reading this, you're probably thinking one of 3 things:
  1. This dude's not a gerbil, he's a pufferfish/human/bison/whatever other organism/inanimate object you mistakenly believe I am.
  2. Why am I reading this????????
  3. I'm hungry
The first one is INCORRECT, and I'm going to have to ask you not to spread that false rumour.
The second one is a valid question, and one that has no satisfactory answer other than that you're really ,really, really bored.
As for the 3rd one - so am I. You're not alone.
accountcraft123
Scratcher
100+ posts

Pufferfish_Test wrote:

Activity Check
Please respond to this comment in the shop studio by the end of Thursday the 18th of March, 2021.
(≖_≖ )

lol

Last edited by accountcraft123 (March 4, 2021 13:52:58)

accountcraft123
—->profile<—-

Unfortunately, only a small percentage of my project views are actually following me. So, please consider following me. It's free and you can always change your mind. Scratch sometimes glitches and unfollows you so make sure to check and see if you are still following me.
The Road to 500 Posts

Yay you did it!
--cherrykitty--
Scratcher
500+ posts

Pufferfish_Test wrote:

Activity Check
Snipped activity check notice
Active! =)

Last edited by --cherrykitty-- (March 4, 2021 14:33:07)

There is more siggy after this! Highlight this and hit shift+down

Hi, I am –cherrykitty–!

Although I may seem new, I've actually been on the offline editor for some time already.

Feel free to ask me any questions on my profile!

I am working at a couple shops.

And I am now on a few collabs!
Online cloud quiz creator

Onscratch-a scratch social media
anaylor84
Scratcher
86 posts

--cherrykitty-- wrote:

Pufferfish_Test wrote:

Activity Check
Snipped activity check notice
Active! =)
I think we're supposed to reply to the comment in the Emerald Shop studio

Oh look a rainbow

oh hello there
accountcraft123
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: accounthacker123 (account)
Preferred Pronouns: IT
Work you want done: thumbnail
Description of work:
Colors (if art): Make it colorful with low saturation. The player is a yellow cube and the boss at the end is a red cube with a troll face stuck on it. The floor of the platformer is black. There is basic red lava and you have to get to the green square at each level. Please make it what it would look like in the game, but make it look excited and animated like a thumbnail should.
Deadline: ASAP It would be nice if I could get it out by the end of the day.
Are you following this discussion (optional): YES
If you're not following, where should we contact you?: N/A
Any more information:
It is called RAGE PLATFORMER: World of Color (v3.1.0.0). Make sure to have that on the thumbnail. I really want you to push the idea of color in this thumbnail because all the games before have been kind of bland. I want it to be eye catching. I will give credit on the project. They usually pull at least a hundred views or so. Probably more this time because I will be really pushing ads. If I get “speedy delivery” I will put an advert for TES and give you a shout-out on my profile to be nice. Not tryin da flex but I have about 240 followers on my profile, so I think you will probably get some publicity.

THANK YOU.
-account

Last edited by accountcraft123 (March 4, 2021 14:44:43)

accountcraft123
—->profile<—-

The Road to 500 Posts

Yay you did it!
misteray
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: misteray
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) He/him
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music) Profile picture
Description of work: I want a revenant based profile picture(apex legends) that is the apextoons revenant (Look up apextoons fencing) just s gif of him blinking or whatever
Colors (if art): NAN
Deadline: Sunday the 7th this week, or Monday the 8th
Are you following this discussion (optional): Yes
If you're not following, where should we contact you? (Ex. Your profile, one of your projects, a studio, etc.) Profile
Any more information: I'm trying different shops to leave a review, so some shops might be praised for being fast while others might be praised for making good looking things.

Last edited by misteray (March 4, 2021 14:58:47)

Switch friend code: SW-7282-7191-7723
3ds friend code: 4356-3494-6479
PSN: Cr1tikal_Terra
totesme
Scratcher
500+ posts

accountcraft123 wrote:

-snip-
Taken!

accountcraft123
Scratcher
100+ posts

totesme wrote:

accountcraft123 wrote:

-snip-
Taken!
thank you.

accountcraft123
—->profile<—-

The Road to 500 Posts

Yay you did it!
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ignore this post

Last edited by FollowCherryBlossom (March 4, 2021 15:10:25)

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
goldenlion06
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: goldenlion06
Preferred pronouns: mine? he/him . -cherryalt- ‘s? cherry, she
Who did the work for you: @-cherryalt
How would you rate the work out of ten: ehh probably a 1000000/10
Was the work what you expected: very slow and over time
Was the work on time: i gave a super long time, i wasn’t urgent. it took one/two days
Overall Score out of ten: realistically 10/10 but super good!
Would you come to this shop again: definitely
Any more info?

i add a sentence to this every day i enjoy school:
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✳✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 5.0 ✔✳✅ Hiring and open for orders! ✅✳✔ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✅✳✔ [RSS Feed]