Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✳✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 5.0 ✔✳✅ Hiring and open for orders! ✅✳✔ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✅✳✔ [RSS Feed]
scratchgaming2222
Scratcher
500+ posts

✔✳✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 5.0 ✔✳✅ Hiring and open for orders! ✅✳✔ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✅✳✔

TopGG wrote:

i think this thread has died. anyone want to revive or reboot? I'm too lazy
@TopGG, it's time for you to make your own version called 6 TopGG edition and the original creator can do just 6

thanks cannedkoolaid for the banner!
highlight then ctrl shift down to see the rest of my siggy
scratchgaming2222

i wrote:

Hi! This sight is really a mess.

if you see this make a New topic called plup on show and tell
Moonlight0619
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔✳✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 5.0 ✔✳✅ Hiring and open for orders! ✅✳✔ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✅✳✔

Username: Moonlight0619
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them): she/her
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music): pfp
Description of work: I would like a pfp of my cat oc
Colors (if art): use the colors in the reference
Deadline: 2 weeks please
Are you following this discussion (optional): yes I am
If you're not following, where should we contact you? (Ex. Your profile, one of your projects, a studio, etc.): my profile please
Any more information: ref

Have a good rest of your day!

- Luna
_AshAnimates_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Moonlight0619 wrote:

Username: Moonlight0619
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them): she/her
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music): pfp
Description of work: I would like a pfp of my cat oc
Colors (if art): use the colors in the reference
Deadline: 2 weeks please
Are you following this discussion (optional): yes I am
If you're not following, where should we contact you? (Ex. Your profile, one of your projects, a studio, etc.): my profile please
Any more information: ref

Have a good rest of your day!

- Luna
Sorry, this shop is dead. Your best bet is to place the order at another shop.

Oops, my siggy is too big. Hit ctrl + shift + down to read it all!

Hi! I'm Ash/Asher/Ashly, a para-nonbinary scratcher. I use all pronouns when online(though I prefer xe/xem).

I have 961 posts! (Updated February 24th 2022 at 6:55 am)

ajsya_test
Scratcher
28 posts

Back at The Emerald Shop once again…
Username: ajsya
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) he/him
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music) art/icons
Description of work: I would like 5 “computer app” icons to be completed. These should be simple, but modern. Take inspiration from your computer's icons. I would like icons for a web browser, settings app, file manager, weather app, text editor, and mail app
Colors (if art): Please try to stick towards traditional colors that look good. (no bright pinks or purples). Maybe try to use orange?
Deadline: February 20th
Are you following this discussion (optional): no
If you're not following, where should we contact you? (Ex. Your profile, one of your projects, a studio, etc.) my main profile, https://scratch.mit.edu/users/ajsya
Any more information: If I like these I may come back.

(Not edited by a moderator - Don't impersonate a moderator by adding this since a moderator didn't moderate to add this moderation in.)

Congratulations! You found an alt-account of @ajsya!
ajsya_test
Scratcher
28 posts

oh apparently this is dead

(Not edited by a moderator - Don't impersonate a moderator by adding this since a moderator didn't moderate to add this moderation in.)

Congratulations! You found an alt-account of @ajsya!
_AshAnimates_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ajsya_test wrote:

oh apparently this is dead
Yeah. I applied here months ago and the owner hasn't posted anything.

Hi! I'm Ash/Asher/Ashly, a para-nonbinary scratcher. I use all pronouns when online(though I prefer xe/xem).

MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ajsya_test wrote:

Back at The Emerald Shop once again…
Username: ajsya
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) he/him
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music) art/icons
Description of work: I would like 5 “computer app” icons to be completed. These should be simple, but modern. Take inspiration from your computer's icons. I would like icons for a web browser, settings app, file manager, weather app, text editor, and mail app
Colors (if art): Please try to stick towards traditional colors that look good. (no bright pinks or purples). Maybe try to use orange?
Deadline: February 20th
Are you following this discussion (optional): no
If you're not following, where should we contact you? (Ex. Your profile, one of your projects, a studio, etc.) my main profile, https://scratch.mit.edu/users/ajsya
Any more information: If I like these I may come back.
morning

President of Scratch ShopBux
coder2045
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: coder2045
Preferred Pronouns: he/him
Work you want done: scripting
Description of work: I want to make a Pong-style game and I need a way for each ball (yep, there's multiple balls) to bounce off the paddle from any angle. If there's a way to change the angle of the paddle and still have the system work, that would be great but I understand if you can't.
Deadline: February 12th
Are you following this discussion (optional): No.
If you're not following, where should we contact you? (Ex. Your profile, one of your projects, a studio, etc.) My profile.

Highlight this text and press Ctrl-Shift-Down to view more of my signature. There's a lot in there.
I FOUND THE POSTIE POSTIE POST LINK THIS
Brainteaser: What comes next? Answer on my profile. First correct answer gets a follow.

[ ]
[ [ ] ]
[ [ [ ] ] [ ] ]
Good projects ⬇️

mlovescoding
Scratcher
15 posts

oh, I see this is closed.

Last edited by mlovescoding (Feb. 7, 2022 21:38:40)

check out my stuff!
@mlovescoding
--cherrykitty--
Scratcher
500+ posts

Err… is this shop dead? Could I maybe take over and try revive it? I may not be very active all the time, so, once I can get the shop back on its feet I'll have a new president elected. =)

There is more siggy after this! Highlight this and hit shift+down

Hi, I am –cherrykitty–!

Although I may seem new, I've actually been on the offline editor for some time already.

Feel free to ask me any questions on my profile!

I am working at a couple shops.

And I am now on a few collabs!
Online cloud quiz creator

Onscratch-a scratch social media
_AshAnimates_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

--cherrykitty-- wrote:

Err… is this shop dead? Could I maybe take over and try revive it? I may not be very active all the time, so, once I can get the shop back on its feet I'll have a new president elected. =)
I would be happy to own it if you could review it

FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

--cherrykitty-- wrote:

Hi, I am the shop founder (my old account was @-raspberry_) and I just logged on to see how the shop is doing. I'd love to see you revive it (or anyone who's willing to, or maybe a combination of people)! I really don't want this shop to die, but I don't have a lot of time for scratch anymore.

I'd suggest asking @-DancerRJV- first on her profile, and if she gives you permission or doesn't respond, then go for it.

Last edited by FloatingMuffins (Feb. 8, 2022 22:34:17)

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!
Age 17 | Irish | Traditional Catholic | Conservative

--cherrykitty--
Scratcher
500+ posts

FloatingMuffins wrote:

--cherrykitty-- wrote:

Hi, I am the shop founder (my old account was @-raspberry_) and I just logged on to see how the shop is doing. I'd love to see you revive it (or anyone who's willing to, or maybe a combination of people)! I really don't want this shop to die, but I don't have a lot of time for scratch anymore.

I'd suggest asking @-DancerRJV- first on her profile, and if she gives you permission or doesn't respond, then go for it.
Ok, I'll go ask her now. I probably can't keep up for long, because I'm not too active, so I'll probably need a few people to help me. Anyone willing to help? =)

There is more siggy after this! Highlight this and hit shift+down

Hi, I am –cherrykitty–!

Although I may seem new, I've actually been on the offline editor for some time already.

Feel free to ask me any questions on my profile!

I am working at a couple shops.

And I am now on a few collabs!
Online cloud quiz creator

Onscratch-a scratch social media
Deuzz
Scratcher
500+ posts

ORDER Form

Username: Deuzz
Preferred Pronouns: he
Work you want done: review about my animation
Description of work: please tell me what do you think about my small animation (30 sec) : walking man 100% pen
Deadline: as you could… not hurry.
Are you following this discussion (optional): yes

Thanks !

_AshAnimates_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

--cherrykitty-- wrote:

FloatingMuffins wrote:

--cherrykitty-- wrote:

Ok, I'll go ask her now. I probably can't keep up for long, because I'm not too active, so I'll probably need a few people to help me. Anyone willing to help? =)
I'll help!

TeamCannedBeans
Scratcher
2 posts

wait this shop is dead?
TechNerd64
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: TechNer64
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him
Work you want done: 3d mario 64 model
Description of work:A super mario 64 model made with the pen extension. Also includes textures and full color.
Colors (if art):
Deadline: Before to end of February
Are you following this discussion (optional): No
If you're not following, where should we contact you?
Any more information: This will be tough. I got declined this order due to them not being able to figure it out in another studio.

Founder of Gigabyte Games, and apart of the EvolvusOS Team for OSWars 10. I mainly work on games and other interesting projects, but you can find me in the forums from time to time.
DER_GOLDENE_ROEMER
Scratcher
20 posts

Username: DER_GOLDENE_ROEMER
Preferred Pronouns: I … LOL (HE)
Work you want done: A clicker game would be nice
Description of work: Could you do something Minecraft related??
Colors (if art): /
Deadline: End of the year
If you're not following, where should we contact you? Send me the link to my profile.
Any more information:

THANKS!!!!
cs3140974
Scratcher
43 posts

Order Form

@cs3140974
Preferred Pronouns: he/him,
Description of work: easy slope detection
Deadline: 2/20/2022
If you're not following, where should we contact you? (Ex. Your profile, one of your projects, a studio, etc.) My profile
Any more information:

Sonic Fuse is a Sonic fangame being developed by Team Fusion.
Check out Updates on Sonic Fuse!
Sonic Fuse Studio!
Apply for Team Fusion!
Sonic Fuse Forum!
Have fun Scratching! ~ Jade
elip100
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs3140974 wrote:

Order Form

@cs3140974
Preferred Pronouns: he/him,
Description of work: easy slope detection
Deadline: 2/20/2022
If you're not following, where should we contact you? (Ex. Your profile, one of your projects, a studio, etc.) My profile
Any more information:

DER_GOLDENE_ROEMER wrote:

Username: DER_GOLDENE_ROEMER
Preferred Pronouns: I … LOL (HE)
Work you want done: A clicker game would be nice
Description of work: Could you do something Minecraft related??
Colors (if art): /
Deadline: End of the year
If you're not following, where should we contact you? Send me the link to my profile.
Any more information:

THANKS!!!!

TechNerd64 wrote:

Username: TechNer64
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him
Work you want done: 3d mario 64 model
Description of work:A super mario 64 model made with the pen extension. Also includes textures and full color.
Colors (if art):
Deadline: Before to end of February
If you're not following, where should we contact you?
Any more information: This will be tough. I got declined this order due to them not being able to figure it out in another studio.
I am pretty sure this shop is dead. You should probably try another shop.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✳✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 5.0 ✔✳✅ Hiring and open for orders! ✅✳✔ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✅✳✔ [RSS Feed]