Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✳✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 5.0 ✔✳✅ Hiring and open for orders! ✅✳✔ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✅✳✔ [RSS Feed]
CamilleLP2009
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔✳✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 5.0 ✔✳✅ Hiring and open for orders! ✅✳✔ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✅✳✔

Username :@CamilleLP2009

Preferred Pronouns : She

Work you want done : A banner

Description of work : I would like a banner that is vintage and that it says:
* Leo (that's my astrological sign)
*France
*Violin
*Handball
*Theater
*Books
* Potterhead

Colors (if art) : I leave the choice to you !

Deadline : Take your time !

Are you following this discussion (optional) : Yes !

If you're not following, where should we contact you ? /

Any more information : /

Last edited by CamilleLP2009 (Oct. 22, 2021 14:04:25)

La vie c'est comme une boite de chocolat, faut pas laisser les autres te la bouffer !!!

jemunm
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔✳✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 5.0 ✔✳✅ Hiring and open for orders! ✅✳✔ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✅✳✔

Username: Jemunm
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) he/him
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music) Art
Description of work: I want you to draw a character for my movie. I want the character to be a girl.
Colors (if art): Her race is white, has brown hair, wears a purple shirt, blue pants, and eyes are purple.
Deadline: Sunday
Are you following this discussion (optional): Yes
If you're not following, where should we contact you? (Ex. Your profile, one of your projects, a studio, etc.) Profile or this discussion
Any more information: Hopefully it turns out good! You can add any accessories if you want.

Nice
-DancerRJV-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HyperBits wrote:

Username (Please include any alts you may complete orders on): HyperBits
Nickname(s): Hyper
Preferred pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them): he/him
Which of our services can you do? (Ex. Art, scripting, reviews): Scripting, Reviews, Ideas, Animations, Music, and advertising
Accepted as a full member! Welcome to the shop.
If you don’t receive an invite to the Shop Studio within a day, you can leave a comment there letting us know and we’ll get right on it. (:

happycat3333333 wrote:

Username: happycat3333333
Nickname(s): Happy, Cat(Although I prefer if you call me happy)
Preferred pronouns: She/her / They/them
Which of our services can you do? Art, animation
Any experience in other shops Yes!
If you have experience, for how long?: About A year and a half's worth of experience i'd say.
Why should we pick you? I would say I do my job pretty well, I have worked here before.
Other?: Please remember to put me on the staff list- I signed up twice now The human psyche is interesting don't you think?
~Snips here and there~
You say you've worked here before, how long have you done so? And I'm very sorry nobody got back to you the past two times you've signed up! Did anybody reply the past two times? Possibly it got lost and no one saw it. I'm not sure. But anyways, thank you for your patience, and again I apologize.

congyingzhou wrote:

henlo i am back from the dead

page 40 woo

*also notices that i am somehow still in the staff list*
Why hello there-
Yeah I think that's a bit of a problem or a mistake or just a lack of activity checks…

May the cries of your enemies be silenced by space's void.
(Does anybody remember that from two SWC sessions ago?)

Hey, another siggy scroller!

Hey, if you made it this far, you're a pretty dedicated siggy scroller.

Guess what? I'm a baker, dancer, Disney fan, enneagram lover, teen, who loves scratch, helping out in shops, and guiding new scratchers on their journey through scratch.

My sister is PFTV. If you don't know who she is, good luck finding her…

You know, you should really stop climbing down the stairs to my basement.

I told you to stop, there are some personal things down there!

Whoa whoa whoa, you better sllllllooooooooowwwww down.

You're still looking? Alright fine. Now you know. DON'T GO FURTHER

Come on, please?

… *sobs* pwetty pwese?

Alright fine. You went this far. I guess I've gotta give ya somethin'. Here ya go, I'm a potato. You heard it. now go to my profile and comment “chez puffs”.
HyperBits
Scratcher
48 posts

CamilleLP2009 wrote:

*France
*Violin
*Handball
*Theater
*Books
* Potterhead

taken

HyperBits
Scratcher
48 posts

HyperBits wrote:

CamilleLP2009 wrote:

*France
*Violin
*Handball
*Theater
*Books
* Potterhead

taken
andddd i'm done. see if you like it

Amir_Russia
Scratcher
31 posts

I want to leave this shop since i am no longer active, goodbye!

Working with assembly languages.
Making The Gemstone Quest (about 20% finished)
-DancerRJV-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Amir_Russia wrote:

I want to leave this shop since i am no longer active, goodbye!
It's sad to see you go! If you ever do become active again, we'd love to have you back on our team. (:

Guess what? I'm a baker, dancer, Disney fan, enneagram lover, teen, who loves scratch, helping out in shops, and guiding new scratchers on their journey through scratch.

Come on, please?

… *sobs* pwetty pwese?

Alright fine. You went this far. I guess I've gotta give ya somethin'. Here ya go, I'm a potato. You heard it. now go to my profile and comment “chez puffs”.
Dream-123-123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: Dream-123-123
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them)
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music) shop banner
Description of work: I want something like this, in an elegant, but very readable and bold, font:

(Insert star here) Shooting Star Galaxy (insert star here)
(Insert shooting star) Orders are like Shooting Stars, fast and amazing! (insert shooting star)

Where it says insert ____, put an image of that thing, not like a real star, like the yellow shape.
Colors (if art): yellow for the text and stars/shooting stars, the background should be shooting stars, but unlike the stars with the text, look real. (A real image found on the internet of shooting stars, preferably a purple sky)
Deadline: ASAP, the shop is already open.
Are you following this discussion (optional): yes, temporarily.
If you're not following, where should we contact you? (Ex. Your profile, one of your projects, a studio, etc.) profile please, even though I’m following.
Any more information: I will leave a review, and I can be critical. Try your best, and be as fast as you can!

Last edited by Dream-123-123 (Oct. 24, 2021 19:42:42)

Signature wip
HyperBits
Scratcher
48 posts

Dream-123-123 wrote:

Username: Dream-123-123
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them)
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music) shop banner
Description of work: I want something like this, in an elegant, but very readable and bold, font:

(Insert star here) Shooting Star Galaxy (insert star here)
(Insert shooting star) Orders are like Shooting Stars, fast and amazing! (insert shooting star)

Where it says insert ____, put an image of that thing, not like a real star, like the yellow shape.
Colors (if art): yellow for the text and stars/shooting stars, the background should be shooting stars, but unlike the stars with the text, look real. (A real image found on the internet of shooting stars, preferably a purple sky)
Deadline: ASAP, the shop is already open.
Are you following this discussion (optional): yes, temporarily.
If you're not following, where should we contact you? (Ex. Your profile, one of your projects, a studio, etc.) profile please, even though I’m following.
Any more information: I will leave a review, and I can be critical. Try your best, and be as fast as you can!
taken

happycat3333333
Scratcher
100+ posts

[quote=-DancerRJV-

happycat3333333 wrote:

Any experience in other shops Yes!
If you have experience, for how long?: About A year and a half's worth of experience i'd say.
Why should we pick you? I would say I do my job pretty well, I have worked here before.
Other?: Please remember to put me on the staff list- I signed up twice now The human psyche is interesting don't you think?
~Snips here and there~
You say you've worked here before, how long have you done so? And I'm very sorry nobody got back to you the past two times you've signed up! Did anybody reply the past two times? Possibly it got lost and no one saw it. I'm not sure. But anyways, thank you for your patience, and again I apologize.
I have probably worked here for about 7 months in total. And you did see it, and accept it. You just never put me on the staff list. I only noticed I wasn't on the staff list when I replied to a activity check in the studio(Which i never got invited to, most likely because I wasn't on the list and you said I wasn't on the staff list. It's fine though- I just want to get this sorted out
Edit: Oop the quote broke :0

Last edited by happycat3333333 (Oct. 25, 2021 02:18:08)

Hi there! I'm a member of enhanced games unlimited, wiki editor, owner of the cat shop, warriors fan, and wof fan. (Shift+down arrow to see more!)

~About me~
Introverted//She/her//Friendly//Someone you can vent to//Cat :3//Doesn't like being lonely :0//
-DancerRJV-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

happycat3333333 wrote:

happycat3333333 wrote:

~Snips here and there~
I have probably worked here for about 7 months in total. And you did see it, and accept it. You just never put me on the staff list. I only noticed I wasn't on the staff list when I replied to a activity check in the studio(Which i never got invited to, most likely because I wasn't on the list and you said I wasn't on the staff list. It's fine though- I just want to get this sorted out
Ohh, okay now I understand. Do you happen to remember if I said you would be a trainee, or a full member? It's alright if not, I just want to make sure before I choose which.

Come on, please?

… *sobs* pwetty pwese?

happycat3333333
Scratcher
100+ posts

-DancerRJV- wrote:

happycat3333333 wrote:

happycat3333333 wrote:

~Snips here and there~
~Snip snip ~
Ohh, okay now I understand. Do you happen to remember if I said you would be a trainee, or a full member? It's alright if not, I just want to make sure before I choose which.
You said full member, as I recall.

Hi there! I'm a member of enhanced games unlimited, wiki editor, owner of the cat shop, warriors fan, and wof fan. (Shift+down arrow to see more!)

~About me~
Introverted//She/her//Friendly//Someone you can vent to//Cat :3//Doesn't like being lonely :0//
-DancerRJV-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

happycat3333333 wrote:

Kay, I just added you to the front page! Sorry for all the confusion. (:

Come on, please?

… *sobs* pwetty pwese?

happycat3333333
Scratcher
100+ posts

-DancerRJV- wrote:

happycat3333333 wrote:

Kay, I just added you to the front page! Sorry for all the confusion. (:
It's alright!

~About me~
HyperBits
Scratcher
48 posts

jemunm wrote:

Description of work: I want you to draw a character for my movie. I want the character to be a girl.
Colors (if art): Her race is white, has brown hair, wears a purple shirt, blue pants, and eyes are purple.
If you're not following, where should we contact you? (Ex. Your profile, one of your projects, a studio, etc.) Profile or this discussion
Any more information: Hopefully it turns out good! You can add any accessories if you want.
Sorry for the wait, I'll see how fast I can draw this. I'm better at banners and stuff.

HyperBits
Scratcher
48 posts

HyperBits wrote:

jemunm wrote:

Sorry for the wait, I'll see how fast I can draw this. I'm better at banners and stuff.
would you like it to be done in scratch or in another third-party software?

scratchgaming2222
Scratcher
500+ posts

HyperBits wrote:

HyperBits wrote:

jemunm wrote:

-snip-
if he dosent reply then its 3rd party

thanks cannedkoolaid for the banner!
highlight then ctrl shift down to see the rest of my siggy
scratchgaming2222

i wrote:

Hi! This sight is really a mess.

if you see this make a New topic called plup on show and tell
jemunm
Scratcher
100+ posts

HyperBits wrote:

HyperBits wrote:

jemunm wrote:

What ever you prefer

Nice
CamilleLP2009
Scratcher
100+ posts

HyperBits wrote:

HyperBits wrote:

CamilleLP2009 wrote:

Thank you very much, the banner is superb ! But, just a little detail, you put “potterhead” twice. Would it be possible to fix that ?

Last edited by CamilleLP2009 (Nov. 1, 2021 15:43:53)

La vie c'est comme une boite de chocolat, faut pas laisser les autres te la bouffer !!!

HyperBits
Scratcher
48 posts

CamilleLP2009 wrote:

HyperBits wrote:

HyperBits wrote:

CamilleLP2009 wrote:

Thank you very much, the banner is superb ! But, just a little detail, you put “potterhead” twice. Would it be possible to fix that ?
I just added that because I thought it would look symetrical

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✳✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 5.0 ✔✳✅ Hiring and open for orders! ✅✳✔ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✅✳✔ [RSS Feed]