Discuss Scratch

ifeelpeachy
Scratcher
1 post

Bullying

Hello! I'm unsure if I'm doing this correctly, but I wanted to just start a discussion about speaking and acting kindly. In this world, there are people every single day that go home and cry, have awful thoughts, etc. So, I am here to lecture and open people's eyes on this subject. First of all, why? Why be mean? Is there a reason? A motive? Something someone did? It's unfair to just be a jerk to someone without them having context as to why you're being a jerk. The next thing is the fact that you don't know what's going on at home with the person being treated unkindly. They could have a terrible, horrible life at home and by being mean to them, it's just making it worse.

Now that I've stated some proper reasons as to why to be kind, allow me to lecture the bullies out there.

To the bullies:

The sheer fact that you have the AUDACITY to treat another human being like a piece of trash is completely unnacceptable. They could already be struggling enough at home and with YOU being rude to them, you are helping no one. I can completely understand if you are unhappy with your life at the moment, but there should be no apparent reason for you to take out your anger on them. They might be annoying, but so what? Just IGNORE them. It hurts so bad to be bullied, and take that from a bullying victim. I leaves a mark on them. The people that YOU bully will take everything you did with them for the rest of their life and it will affect them harshly. It needs to stop. Now.

If you are being bullied, reply to this post and I will try to help you with advice and as much comfort as possible. Have a good day and thank you for reading.

Last edited by ifeelpeachy (Feb. 23, 2021 14:24:05)

<3