LionManStudios
Scratcher
500+ posts

Prototypes, Deleted Scenes and Canceled Games/Movies

zahmbie1 wrote:

Also Minecraft 4K
they technically have that with minecraft with raytracing

Hello there

why did you come here, well I guess I should reward you with something… Oh! I know! this unlisted yt video of a project I'm making
TheNintendoFan2020
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LionManStudios wrote:

zahmbie1 wrote:

Also Minecraft 4K
they technically have that with minecraft with raytracing
please get back on topic .

(Wow, i had this banner on my signature for 2 years now. . .)
theluigiguy111
Scratcher
100+ posts

TheNintendoFan2020 wrote:

A prototype of Don't let the pigeon drive the bus.

image from amazon
oh my god i remember that book from when i was in kindergarden

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!
TheNintendoFan2020
Scratcher
1000+ posts

theluigiguy111 wrote:

A prototype of Don't let the pigeon drive the bus.

image from amazon
oh my god i remember that book from when i was in kindergarden
there's the prototype of it. It was made in 1998, the book released in 2003.
Worth documenting, right?

MoreThanEnuff
Scratcher
500+ posts

These were materials made before the shows release in 2002. Notice how the style is similar to the final show, but slightly leans towards the original concept art from 1999.

The first one I found on Google Images, while the second one was one I found thanks to a comment on a post on the show's subreddit.
https://web.archive.org/web/20030206021603/http://www.teletoon.com/cgi-local/program.cgi?value=Clone+High&type=title&match=exact

Scratcher
10 posts

Half life 2 is a cesspool of cut content and the cut content is as follows:
-Flares
-Cut weapons (there is alot and I wont list them)
-Cut Characters: Eli Maxwell, Captain Vance, The Consul, Alyx's alien pet (forgot name of), Combine guardsmen, Whistler (Barney's messenger), and Helena Mossman
-Cut Enemies: Elite metropolice, Combine guardsmen, Cremators, Desert scanner, Combot, Combine assassin, Hydra, Conscripts, Crab synths (Seen in Half life 2 episode 2 but only as models), and Mortar synths (Same as before)

Welcome to the H.E.V. mark 4 protective system. For use in hazardous environment conditions. High-impact reactive armour activated. Atmospheric contaminant sensors activated. Vital sign monitoring activated. Automatic medical systems engaged. Weapon selection system activated. Munition level monitoring activated. Communications interface online. Have a very safe day.
Scratcher
10 posts

Also Half Life: Epistle 3 was cancelled

Welcome to the H.E.V. mark 4 protective system. For use in hazardous environment conditions. High-impact reactive armour activated. Atmospheric contaminant sensors activated. Vital sign monitoring activated. Automatic medical systems engaged. Weapon selection system activated. Munition level monitoring activated. Communications interface online. Have a very safe day.
StarDude3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nice topic idea! I think that there exists scrapped SpongeBob SquarePants episodes. They were planned, I think, for the ninth season of the show, and they were titled “SpaceBob InvaderPants” and “Krabs' Army”. They never made it into production, but I'm pretty sure there are storyboards, though the photos are so small they're basically impossible to see.

And now, some wise words…

“Is Mayonnaise an instrument?”

-Patrick Star
TheNintendoFan2020
Scratcher
1000+ posts

StarDude3 wrote:

Nice topic idea! I think that there exists scrapped SpongeBob SquarePants episodes. They were planned, I think, for the ninth season of the show, and they were titled “SpaceBob InvaderPants” and “Krabs' Army”. They never made it into production, but I'm pretty sure there are storyboards, though the photos are so small they're basically impossible to see.
I hope there is a gigaleak for Viacom which includes these soon.

Last edited by TheNintendoFan2020 (Feb. 5, 2021 17:22:54)

TheNintendoFan2020
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

_moonstudios_
Scratcher
30 posts

A hat in time is FULL of cut content
Such as:

-moonjumper, a scrapped main character of the subcon forest level. He was most likely cut due to his 2d appearance conflicting with the games style.

-sand and sails, a scrapped stage that was replaced by alpine skyline. The stage would have you driving though a desert on a buggy while trying to collect water.

-tim, ceo of time, yet another scrapped character who was apart of a scraped storyline. His purpose was to have hat kid collect the time pieces because he messed up time.

There are a LOT more I didn’t talk about but I’m on mobile rn and I don’t feel like typing and essay-

No toasters toast toast
theluigiguy111
Scratcher
100+ posts

MoreThanEnuff wrote:

These were materials made before the shows release in 2002. Notice how the style is similar to the final show, but slightly leans towards the original concept art from 1999.

The first one I found on Google Images, while the second one was one I found thanks to a comment on a post on the show's subreddit.
https://web.archive.org/web/20030206021603/http://www.teletoon.com/cgi-local/program.cgi?value=Clone+High&type=title&match=exact

JFK Looks alot more like the actual JFK, wonder why that was changed.

theluigiguy111
Scratcher
100+ posts

Well this might be interesting to some, here are images of a lost pilot of Thomas The Tank Engine And Friends

This is an image of a clip from the pilot that was reused, it might not seem interesting at first but if you look at it close enough Thomas has a completely different smiling face.

Pilot Gordon model is seen here.

Last edited by theluigiguy111 (Feb. 10, 2021 01:30:13)

TheNintendoFan2020
Scratcher
1000+ posts

There was a pilot episode of bubble guppies all the way back in 2006.

Here's a prototype design of Gil although he looks the same at first, you can find differences between the final and prototype.

I hope there is a gigaleak for Viacom, that reveals this, or i can find it just by asking for the pilot episode.
The post uses material from the “Unaired Pilot” article, and “Unaired Pilot/Images” article on the Bubble Guppies wiki at Fandom and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.

Last edited by TheNintendoFan2020 (Feb. 10, 2021 01:53:40)

-gge
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The post uses material from the “Unaired Pilot” article, and “Unaired Pilot/Images” article on the Bubble Guppies wiki at Fandom and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.
i don't think it's necessary to mention that something is liscensed under the CCASAL liscense.

《 ? | aug 9 | ravenclaw | a | shift+down for more signature》
V CLICK THAT TO MAKE GRIFFPATCH FOLLOW YOU V

(+-(▪_▪ :: looks)-+ :: sound)// this is kumquat eater. she eats kumquats.
[/scratchblocks]

TheNintendoFan2020
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-gge wrote:

i don't think it's necessary to mention that something is liscensed under the CCASAL liscense.
It's nessacary because fandom wants me to do it so i do it, it's not like we can't do it in scratch.

-gge
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-gge wrote:

It's nessacary because fandom wants me to do it so i do it, it's not like we can't do it in scratch.
i don't know if it actualy is nesacary.
This post is licensed under the Geneva Conventions and contains content from scratch.mit.edu/500. Some rights reserved.

《 ? | aug 9 | ravenclaw | a | shift+down for more signature》
V CLICK THAT TO MAKE GRIFFPATCH FOLLOW YOU V

(+-(▪_▪ :: looks)-+ :: sound)// this is kumquat eater. she eats kumquats.
[/scratchblocks]

TheNintendoFan2020
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-gge wrote:

-gge wrote:

i don't know if it actualy is nesacary.
This post is licensed under the Geneva Conventions and contains content from scratch.mit.edu/500. Some rights reserved.
no offence, i think we should move on, and focus on the prototype stuff. It's kind of getting off it's intended land.

theluigiguy111
Scratcher
100+ posts

I dont know if this kind of thing is allowed but, heres some concept art for the Early Engineers line of Thomas toy's

I think its pretty interesting, because the design of Thomas is alot more original then the final version

Here is the final version, i personally am glad they just went with a sized down regular Thomas
images from the Thomas Wood wiki.
sorry for the sudden burst of Thomas posts, promise to post something else next time.
Edit: I totally forgot to say that CRANKY is shown besides not being in any of the final sets

Last edited by theluigiguy111 (Feb. 10, 2021 12:51:04)

theluigiguy111
Scratcher
100+ posts

Here's a cancelled Sonic game called 'Treasure Tails"

It is unknown how far into development this game was before it was cancelled.
(These are the mockup screenshots for the pitch of the game)

Last edited by theluigiguy111 (Feb. 10, 2021 12:59:44)