Discuss Scratch

NILL_GAMES10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

xouzouris wrote:

Where's coding land?
Hes working on Naval Battle 1.0

I've moved accounts. Go to my new account here.
xouzouris
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

NILL_GAMES10 wrote:

xouzouris wrote:

Where's coding land?
Hes working on Naval Battle 1.0
oh

My little cousin asked me why we can't make and run a nuclear reactor at home…

Don't forget to keep on Scratchin'
Codingland
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

xouzouris wrote:

NILL_GAMES10 wrote:

xouzouris wrote:

Where's coding land?
Hes working on Naval Battle 1.0
oh
Yes, sorry, It is almost done so I am working hard to finish the update

Check out @Codingland for games and more
I have more siggy! Ctrl+Shift+down this text!

The proud leader of The Folian Republic in World RP. Join Us! (Click The Flag)



Join My Collab Naval Battle! (Click the Image)
kkidslogin
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

xouzouris wrote:

Where's coding land?
Still in bed; yesterday was Saturday!

Newest songs:
Hack Attack
Surrender

My collaboration:
Jack & Jill Software Company
kkidslogin
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

kkidslogin wrote:

xouzouris wrote:

Where's coding land?
Still in bed; yesterday was Saturday!
A joke, don't take it personally @Codingland.

Newest songs:
Hack Attack
Surrender

My collaboration:
Jack & Jill Software Company
xouzouris
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

kkidslogin wrote:

xouzouris wrote:

Where's coding land?
Still in bed; yesterday was Saturday!
Same tbh

My little cousin asked me why we can't make and run a nuclear reactor at home…

Don't forget to keep on Scratchin'
Codingland
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

kkidslogin wrote:

xouzouris wrote:

Where's coding land?
Still in bed; yesterday was Saturday!
Lol

Check out @Codingland for games and more
I have more siggy! Ctrl+Shift+down this text!

The proud leader of The Folian Republic in World RP. Join Us! (Click The Flag)



Join My Collab Naval Battle! (Click the Image)
NILL_GAMES10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

Codingland wrote:

kkidslogin wrote:

xouzouris wrote:

Where's coding land?
Still in bed; yesterday was Saturday!
Lol
yesterday was sunday for me
my least favourite day because its the last day of the week + weekend

I've moved accounts. Go to my new account here.
kkidslogin
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

NILL_GAMES10 wrote:

Codingland wrote:

kkidslogin wrote:

xouzouris wrote:

Where's coding land?
Still in bed; yesterday was Saturday!
Lol
yesterday was sunday for me
my least favourite day because its the last day of the week + weekend
Saturday was ‘yesterday’ on the day the post was written.

Newest songs:
Hack Attack
Surrender

My collaboration:
Jack & Jill Software Company
NILL_GAMES10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

kkidslogin wrote:

NILL_GAMES10 wrote:

Codingland wrote:

kkidslogin wrote:

xouzouris wrote:

Where's coding land?
Still in bed; yesterday was Saturday!
Lol
yesterday was sunday for me
my least favourite day because its the last day of the week + weekend
Saturday was ‘yesterday’ on the day the post was written.
i have no clue what time zone forum posts are in

I've moved accounts. Go to my new account here.
kkidslogin
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

NILL_GAMES10 wrote:

kkidslogin wrote:

NILL_GAMES10 wrote:

Codingland wrote:

kkidslogin wrote:

xouzouris wrote:

Where's coding land?
Still in bed; yesterday was Saturday!
Lol
yesterday was sunday for me
my least favourite day because its the last day of the week + weekend
Saturday was ‘yesterday’ on the day the post was written.
i have no clue what time zone forum posts are in
Probably whatever time zone MIT college is in, considering MIT runs scratch.

Newest songs:
Hack Attack
Surrender

My collaboration:
Jack & Jill Software Company
NILL_GAMES10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

kkidslogin wrote:

NILL_GAMES10 wrote:

kkidslogin wrote:

NILL_GAMES10 wrote:

Codingland wrote:

kkidslogin wrote:

xouzouris wrote:

Where's coding land?
Still in bed; yesterday was Saturday!
Lol
yesterday was sunday for me
my least favourite day because its the last day of the week + weekend
Saturday was ‘yesterday’ on the day the post was written.
i have no clue what time zone forum posts are in
Probably whatever time zone MIT college is in, considering MIT runs scratch.
Not anymore theyve moved to their own HQ

I've moved accounts. Go to my new account here.
kkidslogin
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

NILL_GAMES10 wrote:

kkidslogin wrote:

NILL_GAMES10 wrote:

kkidslogin wrote:

NILL_GAMES10 wrote:

Codingland wrote:

kkidslogin wrote:

xouzouris wrote:

Where's coding land?
Still in bed; yesterday was Saturday!
Lol
yesterday was sunday for me
my least favourite day because its the last day of the week + weekend
Saturday was ‘yesterday’ on the day the post was written.
i have no clue what time zone forum posts are in
Probably whatever time zone MIT college is in, considering MIT runs scratch.
Not anymore theyve moved to their own HQ
I doubt they would have changed the forum dates, but they probably wouldn't have move out of the MIT time zone anyway.

Newest songs:
Hack Attack
Surrender

My collaboration:
Jack & Jill Software Company
kkidslogin
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

BuMp

Newest songs:
Hack Attack
Surrender

My collaboration:
Jack & Jill Software Company
NILL_GAMES10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

This needs activity

I've moved accounts. Go to my new account here.
kkidslogin
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

NILL_GAMES10 wrote:

This needs activity
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Sorry I know it's spammy but I couldn't help myself )

Newest songs:
Hack Attack
Surrender

My collaboration:
Jack & Jill Software Company
kkidslogin
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

The last time i got a notification for Scratchedia was two weeks ago.

Newest songs:
Hack Attack
Surrender

My collaboration:
Jack & Jill Software Company
101Corp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

kkidslogin wrote:

NILL_GAMES10 wrote:

This needs activity
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Sorry I know it's spammy but I couldn't help myself )
A C T I V I T Y P U M P E Q U I P P E D

There is more siggy where this came from. You know the drill, Highlight, Shift + Down.











Ya see this? Am I recording? Wait, I am.
How do I stop again? *tap* Am I still recording?
It’s the red “ll” button?
Ok I’m pre-
(O-O) 
This is my pet kumquat.
He is not evil.
He won’t eat your siggy, btw
I exist lol
Please follow meh, I want that 80 follows goal









play my games plz I’m begging u
I own 101 Tech here on Scratch don’t impersonate me
xouzouris
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

Why are we so disinterested in Scratchedia?

My little cousin asked me why we can't make and run a nuclear reactor at home…

Don't forget to keep on Scratchin'
kkidslogin
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

xouzouris wrote:

Why are we so disinterested in Scratchedia?
Because Codingland said he was getting disinterested in Scratchedia.

Newest songs:
Hack Attack
Surrender

My collaboration:
Jack & Jill Software Company

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile