Discuss Scratch

Super_Scratch_Bros20
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Za-Pixel: Battle of the Bots -- Pixel Artist Required

Do the concept creators think it would be interesting if Wahsp and a new character named Aunt Jemima got in the game? One of the only ways I can think of @Za-Chary* being made in a lab is being made by Aunt Jemima, and @Wahsp being her secret weapon of some sort.

My reference to that is that of Shef Werld, @Za-Chary* is ranked “AUNT JEMIMA'S ALTERNATE ACCOUNT”, but @Wahsp is ranked “AUNT JEMIMA'S MAIN ACCOUNT”.

p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Super_Scratch_Bros20 wrote:

Do the concept creators think it would be interesting if Wahsp and a new character named Aunt Jemima got in the game? One of the only ways I can think of @Za-Chary* being made in a lab is being made by Aunt Jemima, and @Wahsp being her secret weapon of some sort.
I know I'm not an employee, but what if Wahsp is AJ's assistant?

New!
DancingNekoGirl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My reference to that is that of Shef Werld, @Za-Chary* is ranked “AUNT JEMIMA'S ALTERNATE ACCOUNT”, but @Wahsp is ranked “AUNT JEMIMA'S MAIN ACCOUNT”.
Lol, it's weird since that's the name of a pancake syrup
Yeah, that would be pretty cool.
Nezon
Scratcher
1000+ posts

We should never reveal who put Za-Pixel in the laboratory. Then, it'll create some suspense.

This is my signature (it goes automatically under every post I make)! Here is a bit of advice on foruming, by the way. Don't do SAND. SAND means four words.
SAND means Spam, Advertising, Necroposting, and Derailing.
Spam is when a irrelevant message is sent to many places. Wiki Article: Spam
Advertising is when you promote your studios and projects. Wiki Article: Advertising
Necroposting is when you post on a old topic. It distracts other helpers! Wiki Article: Necroposting
Derailing is when you post something that is irrelevant to the topic, like minimodding. It is called thread hijacking. Wiki Article: Derailing(Derailing idea comes from this guy),
in the process of leaving scratch.
bob has been hidden again :(

Super_Scratch_Bros20
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DancingNekoGirl wrote:

Lol, it's weird since that's the name of a pancake syrup
Yeah, that would be pretty cool.

I once hyperlinked @Za-Chary* to auntjemima.com and he didn't get it *le gasp*
Moist! I'm adding it to the list of concepts.

p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p- wrote:

I know I'm not an employee, but what if Wahsp is AJ's assistant?

Hmm…. Well, I had more of the idea of a secret weapon than an assistant, such as Ray from Mighty No. 9, Bass from Mega Man, or Dark Reize from Shovel Knight.

Super_Scratch_Bros20
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nezon wrote:

We should never reveal who put Za-Pixel in the laboratory. Then, it'll create some suspense.

Maybe we could do it sometime around the end, maybe in dialogue right before the final boss fight between @Za-Chary* and Aunt Jemima.

I don't know why, but saying that @Za-Chary* and Aunt Jemima are going to fight just made my brain twice as small.

Yeetoburro1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'll start thinking of cameo appearances

Nezon
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nezon wrote:

Maybe we could do it sometime around the end, maybe in dialogue right before the final boss fight between @Za-Chary* and Aunt Jemima.

I don't know why, but saying that @Za-Chary* and Aunt Jemima are going to fight just made my brain twice as small.
what is it with your obsession of a woman on some maple syrup bottle

This is my signature (it goes automatically under every post I make)! Here is a bit of advice on foruming, by the way. Don't do SAND. SAND means four words.
Advertising is when you promote your studios and projects. Wiki Article: Advertising
Necroposting is when you post on a old topic. It distracts other helpers! Wiki Article: Necroposting
Derailing is when you post something that is irrelevant to the topic, like minimodding. It is called thread hijacking. Wiki Article: Derailing(Derailing idea comes from this guy),

DancingNekoGirl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I remember there was a game in which the whole point was to find out who the narrator was (or in this case, who put @Za-Chary* in the lab). At the end, we almost found out, but they got ran over by a bus that took off in the beginning of the game.
This is so weird and funny at the same time
Nezon
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DancingNekoGirl wrote:

I remember there was a game in which the whole point was to find out who the narrator was (or in this case, who put @Za-Chary* in the lab). At the end, we almost found out, but they got ran over by a bus that took off in the beginning of the game.
This is so weird and funny at the same time
but then, who narrated the game this whole time o_O

Yeetoburro1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

deleted

Last edited by Yeetoburro1 (Nov. 10, 2020 20:51:10)

Super_Scratch_Bros20
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nezon wrote:

Ask Cats.

Nezon
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nezon wrote:

Ask Cats.
i asked my cat and he said you are insane (no offense)

Super_Scratch_Bros20
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nezon wrote:

Nezon wrote:

Ask Cats.

Cats is a nickname for @CatsUnited, who is the creator of Shef Werld and of the “Aunt Jemima” joke.

Nezon
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nezon wrote:

Nezon wrote:

Ask Cats.

Cats is a nickname for @CatsUnited, who is the creator of Shef Werld and of the “Aunt Jemima” joke.
It's your obsession, cats united only started the joke.

Yeetoburro1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My cameo list so far:
Yeetoburro1's reviews! Get a high-quality review today!
^^(kinda references my old review shop)
Mtech22's art! Call in today for 50% off a masterpiece!

Last edited by Yeetoburro1 (Nov. 10, 2020 20:50:53)

Super_Scratch_Bros20
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nezon wrote:

It's your obsession, cats united only started the joke.
I'm not obsessed; every once in a while, I might give @Za-Chary* or @Wahsp a little tease on the joke – but it happens so rarely.

LankyBox01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I will code a basic fdreerf boss fight, could anyone design a pixel-art fdreerf?

Do you have trouble with scratch slang? Check this awesome site out!

I'm a red panda btw
Nezon
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LankyBox01 wrote:

I will code a basic fdreerf boss fight, could anyone design a pixel-art fdreerf?
I'll work on it.

Super_Scratch_Bros20
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LankyBox01 wrote:

I will, but I need to wait on the concept artists to finish creating @fdreerf's concept. I have already sent the artists reminders a few hours ago; hopefully they'll get back to work.