Discuss Scratch

mysterious-neutron
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ռɛʊȶʀօռ ֆɦօք!

CR_Acad wrote:

Username: CR_Acad
Work you want done: Banner edit
Description of work: As you may have noticed, I changed the banner in my signature from the one from Neutron shop to another banner. So sorry for doing that >_<. However, I am hoping that my previous banner can be edited into a BUMP banner, so that it can be put back into use again.
Deadline: Whenever it's ready
Are you following this discussion (optional): Yes
If you're not following, where should we contact you? (Ex. Your profile, one of your projects, a studio, etc.)
Any more information: Your banner was great! It would be a waste if it was just replaced…
taken

11th page! cool!

Last edited by mysterious-neutron (Dec. 12, 2020 08:51:33)

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)

mysterious-neutron
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ռɛʊȶʀօռ ֆɦօք!

CR_Acad wrote:

Description of work: As you may have noticed, I changed the banner in my signature from the one from Neutron shop to another banner. So sorry for doing that >_<. However, I am hoping that my previous banner can be edited into a BUMP banner, so that it can be put back into use again.
If you're not following, where should we contact you? (Ex. Your profile, one of your projects, a studio, etc.)
Any more information: Your banner was great! It would be a waste if it was just replaced…
Here you go:

CR_Acad
Scratcher
92 posts

ռɛʊȶʀօռ ֆɦօք!

mysterious-neutron wrote:

CR_Acad wrote:

Here you go:
Tyssssssssm!

Hi, I am CR_Acad! I am usually found coding new platformers, or perhaps platformer engines. Occasionally I will also be helping out in the forums(sometimes being helped). I also opened a shop, Shine Brighter, it started as a review shop, but it is growing its services with the joining of new members! Its history is for you to create! Join us today!
mysterious-neutron
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ռɛʊȶʀօռ ֆɦօք!

CR_Acad wrote:

What position you're applying for: PRO
How active are you: (1-10) 8-10
Experience in other shops: I am the current PRO of CR Academy. I really only got that position recently, but I read your discussion and decided that perhaps I try to apply as PRO
What would some of your first actions be? I would try to reach out to other shops to establish Neutron Shop's network.
Why should we pick you? I am the current PRO of CR Academy, and thus, that shows CR Academy's confidence in me that I would be a great PRO. Also, I am really friendly, and I am someone who will make others think twice before saying no.
Will you take orders: Yes, I will take orders regarding reviews. I am a perfectionist that views every last atom of a project.
If you will take orders, will you complete orders on your alt ? If yes, mention it: No, I do not have an alt.
You are accepted!

CR_Acad
Scratcher
92 posts

ռɛʊȶʀօռ ֆɦօք!

CR_Acad wrote:

What position you're applying for: PRO
How active are you: (1-10) 8-10
Experience in other shops: I am the current PRO of CR Academy. I really only got that position recently, but I read your discussion and decided that perhaps I try to apply as PRO
What would some of your first actions be? I would try to reach out to other shops to establish Neutron Shop's network.
Why should we pick you? I am the current PRO of CR Academy, and thus, that shows CR Academy's confidence in me that I would be a great PRO. Also, I am really friendly, and I am someone who will make others think twice before saying no.
Will you take orders: Yes, I will take orders regarding reviews. I am a perfectionist that views every last atom of a project.
If you will take orders, will you complete orders on your alt ? If yes, mention it: No, I do not have an alt.
You are accepted!
Thanks!

Hi, I am CR_Acad! I am usually found coding new platformers, or perhaps platformer engines. Occasionally I will also be helping out in the forums(sometimes being helped). I also opened a shop, Shine Brighter, it started as a review shop, but it is growing its services with the joining of new members! Its history is for you to create! Join us today!
RWSRui
Scratcher
100 posts

ռɛʊȶʀօռ ֆɦօք!

Hi, could my website be changed into my forum thread instead? thanks!

Hi, I am RWSRui, founder and present-day CEO of CR Academy! I enjoy coding cloud projects and occasionally a 3D game or 2. However, I have been quite busy recently, and does not have time to code complicated games.
mysterious-neutron
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ռɛʊȶʀօռ ֆɦօք!

tylerdude999
Scratcher
66 posts

ռɛʊȶʀօռ ֆɦօք!

Username: tylerdude999
Work you want done: animations and talk scripts
Description of work: I need a Christmas animation with those talk and thought scripts were it types it out as it goes.
Deadline: Christmas
Are you following this discussion : I work here so yea
Any more information: Still designing my OC for this so me need to work faster and put it in da order studio were da BoD meetings are held.
plz get this done before christmas or I will leave a bad review like a 1 star on yelp!.

eat my wheaties
mysterious-neutron
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ռɛʊȶʀօռ ֆɦօք!

tylerdude999 wrote:

Username: tylerdude999
Work you want done: animations and talk scripts
Description of work: I need a Christmas animation with those talk and thought scripts were it types it out as it goes.
Deadline: Christmas
Are you following this discussion : I work here so yea
Any more information: Still designing my OC for this so me need to work faster and put it in da order studio were da BoD meetings are held.
plz get this done before christmas or I will leave a bad review like a 1 star on yelp!.
Your order is done, check the shop studio (I used it many times so I just backpacked it)

codinglah
Scratcher
100+ posts

ռɛʊȶʀօռ ֆɦօք!

Last edited by codinglah (Dec. 17, 2020 16:46:44)

Highlight this and hit Ctrl+Shift+Down to see my full signature!

when asked motto :: hat :: events
forever
set [username v] to [codinglah]
set [motto v] to [Quality not quantity, less is more!]
imagine, :: motion
program, :: operators
share! :: variables
end
tylerdude999
Scratcher
66 posts

ռɛʊȶʀօռ ֆɦօք!

Worker Review Form
Username:tylerdude999
Who did the work for you: mysterious-neutron
How would you rate the work out of ten: 10
Was the work what you expected:pretty much
Was the work on time: Way Before Deadline which is great for me
Would you come to this shop again: I work here
Any more info? did a great job on those scripts I asked for.

eat my wheaties
cs3550237
Scratcher
100+ posts

ռɛʊȶʀօռ ֆɦօք!

Username:cs3550237
Work you want to be done: I need UI for a game named boomerang royale I just need a shop, settings (like music and controls), and a play button with options between multiplayer and single player
Description of work: I have different shops taking orders of art sprites etc I just need UI and GUI
Deadline: before Christmas
Are you following this discussion (optional): yes
If you're not following, where should we contact you? (Ex. Your profile, one of your projects, a studio, etc.) profile but I am following
Any more information: this is going to be in my game that is called boomerang royale I am doing a challenge where I can only use shops to make my games

PGBFLITE6373
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ռɛʊȶʀօռ ֆɦօք!

cs3550237 wrote:

Work you want to be done: I need UI for a game named boomerang royale I just need a shop, settings (like music and controls), and a play button with options between multiplayer and single player
Description of work: I have different shops taking orders of art sprites etc I just need UI and GUI
If you're not following, where should we contact you? (Ex. Your profile, one of your projects, a studio, etc.) profile but I am following
Any more information: this is going to be in my game that is called boomerang royale I am doing a challenge where I can only use shops to make my games
Taken i'll do the code i do not know who will do the art

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
How to make siggie
tylerdude999
Scratcher
66 posts

ռɛʊȶʀօռ ֆɦօք!

PGBFLITE6373 wrote:

cs3550237 wrote:

I'll do the art

eat my wheaties
tylerdude999
Scratcher
66 posts

ռɛʊȶʀօռ ֆɦօք!

tylerdude999 wrote:

PGBFLITE6373 wrote:

cs3550237 wrote:

I'll do the art
do you want it fullscreen or side bar?

eat my wheaties
PGBFLITE6373
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ռɛʊȶʀօռ ֆɦօք!

tylerdude999 wrote:

tylerdude999 wrote:

PGBFLITE6373 wrote:

cs3550237 wrote:

I'll do the art
do you want it fullscreen or side bar?
Wait nvm another shop will do the art

How to make siggie
PGBFLITE6373
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ռɛʊȶʀօռ ֆɦօք!

Snip

Last edited by PGBFLITE6373 (Dec. 18, 2020 18:51:14)

How to make siggie
PGBFLITE6373
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ռɛʊȶʀօռ ֆɦօք!

cs3550237 wrote:

Username=cs3550237
Order is done it is here Nice link

Last edited by PGBFLITE6373 (Dec. 18, 2020 18:52:56)

How to make siggie
mysterious-neutron
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ռɛʊȶʀօռ ֆɦօք!

PGBFLITE6373 wrote:

cs3550237 wrote:

Username=cs3550237
Order is done it is here Nice link
Thanks for taking the order but, remember one thing that do not give the link of the project just say them that check the shop studio. And please rename it as “For @cs3550237”

_Edb
Scratcher
30 posts

ռɛʊȶʀօռ ֆɦօք!

Information about our partnership:
I decided to close down Artable as I am not responsible enough to keep the store open.
I hope you understand.

Highlight this text and select using CTRL+SHIFT+(>) to scroll.
Projects

None. D: