Discuss Scratch

RWSRui
Scratcher
100 posts

ռɛʊȶʀօռ ֆɦօք!

Ok, I think we need to remove something soon. It's regarding the poll. I think I know why workers are disappearing.

Hi, I am RWSRui, founder and present-day CEO of CR Academy! I enjoy coding cloud projects and occasionally a 3D game or 2. However, I have been quite busy recently, and does not have time to code complicated games.
codinglah
Scratcher
100+ posts

ռɛʊȶʀօռ ֆɦօք!

mysterious-neutron wrote:

codinglah wrote:

codinglah wrote:

codinglah wrote:

Activity check

Employees, BoD and partners please quote this and write active. Do this within a week. Employees will receive a strike (3 strikes = fired) if not responded. Partners will be removed if not responded

The main reason for doing this is all the workers are looking disappeared! No one is even answering the poll!
Active. Also, CR Academy is active too.
Why don't we also issue strikes for not responding to the poll?
We do, the last time, everyone responded so nobody received a strike
But I think this time we have to do it again…
We give a time for 3 days, if they answer they are safe
Ok.

Highlight this and hit Ctrl+Shift+Down to see my full signature!

when asked motto :: hat :: events
forever
set [username v] to [codinglah]
set [motto v] to [Quality not quantity, less is more!]
imagine, :: motion
program, :: operators
share! :: variables
end
PGBFLITE6373
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ռɛʊȶʀօռ ֆɦօք!

Activity check

Employees, BoD and partners please quote this and write active. Do this within a week. Employees will receive a strike (3 strikes = fired) if not responded. Partners will be removed if not responded

The main reason for doing this is all the workers are looking disappeared! No one is even answering the poll!

Not responded by
  • VexMania
  • the_cat_meow
  • tylerdude999
  • Artable
  • Perfect layout shop
  • Touch of Brilliance Shop
  • Herb Shoppe
  • AcheezQBurger's corner store
  • Puzzle shop
  • ScratchMart
  • Ramiespp's pfp shop
  • Just got a new computer not really using scratch has much but responded

Last edited by PGBFLITE6373 (Dec. 9, 2020 13:32:12)

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
How to make siggie
PGBFLITE6373
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ռɛʊȶʀօռ ֆɦօք!

Poll

Training in the CR Academy

In the last BoD meeting, we concluded that our staff will go in training for CR Academy.

Quote this and say yes or no if you want it

Current votes:
Yes : 6 (By the BoD) No : 0

Holy * amost missed the poll but yes

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
How to make siggie
tylerdude999
Scratcher
66 posts

ռɛʊȶʀօռ ֆɦօք!

Not responded by
VexMania
PGBFLITE6373
the_cat_meow
tylerdude999
Artable
Perfect layout shop
Touch of Brilliance Shop
Herb Shoppe
AcheezQBurger's corner store
Puzzle shop
ScratchMart
Ramiespp's pfp shop

Active

eat my wheaties
CR_Acad
Scratcher
92 posts

ռɛʊȶʀօռ ֆɦօք!

Username: CR_Acad
Work you want done: A banner for my shop, Shine brighter shop, which is a review shop
Description of work: Could you please help me design and make a banner for my shop? It would also be nice for it to be image hosted
Deadline: Whenever it's ready I'm in no rush.
Are you following this discussion (optional): Yes
If you're not following, where should we contact you? (Ex. Your profile, one of your projects, a studio, etc.)
Any more information: My mail could get a bit clogged sometimes, if I do not collect my order within a day of notifying me through this forum, it means that I most likely missed the notification, then contact me on my profile, I check my profile daily.

Hi, I am CR_Acad! I am usually found coding new platformers, or perhaps platformer engines. Occasionally I will also be helping out in the forums(sometimes being helped). I also opened a shop, Shine Brighter, it started as a review shop, but it is growing its services with the joining of new members! Its history is for you to create! Join us today!
ramiepspp
Scratcher
100+ posts

ռɛʊȶʀօռ ֆɦօք!

mysterious-neutron
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ռɛʊȶʀօռ ֆɦօք!

CR_Acad wrote:

Work you want done: A banner for my shop, Shine brighter shop, which is a review shop
Description of work: Could you please help me design and make a banner for my shop? It would also be nice for it to be image hosted
If you're not following, where should we contact you? (Ex. Your profile, one of your projects, a studio, etc.)
Any more information: My mail could get a bit clogged sometimes, if I do not collect my order within a day of notifying me through this forum, it means that I most likely missed the notification, then contact me on my profile, I check my profile daily.
Can you elaborate more ? Pls tell what color you want the text and other things

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)

CR_Acad
Scratcher
92 posts

ռɛʊȶʀօռ ֆɦօք!

CR_Acad wrote:

Sorry, but I am not quite an artist, I really have no ideas, I will happily accept whatever you are able to produce, and also because it is left open ended, I will not complain no matter the result.

Hi, I am CR_Acad! I am usually found coding new platformers, or perhaps platformer engines. Occasionally I will also be helping out in the forums(sometimes being helped). I also opened a shop, Shine Brighter, it started as a review shop, but it is growing its services with the joining of new members! Its history is for you to create! Join us today!
mysterious-neutron
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ռɛʊȶʀօռ ֆɦօք!

CR_Acad wrote:

CR_Acad wrote:

Sorry, but I am not quite an artist, I really have no ideas, I will happily accept whatever you are able to produce, and also because it is left open ended, I will not complain no matter the result.
Ok, do you have a moto for your shop ?

mysterious-neutron
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ռɛʊȶʀօռ ֆɦօք!

CR_Acad wrote:

CR_Acad wrote:

I made it without moto

Tell if you want to add it. Feel free to tell to change the font, it can be done in 2 minutes

CR_Acad
Scratcher
92 posts

ռɛʊȶʀօռ ֆɦօք!

CR_Acad wrote:

CR_Acad wrote:

I made it without moto

Tell if you want to add it. Feel free to tell to change the font, it can be done in 2 minutes
No need, it's perfect! Thank you soooooo much!

CR_Acad
Scratcher
92 posts

ռɛʊȶʀօռ ֆɦօք!

Who did the work for you: mysterious-neutron
How would you rate the work out of ten: 11!
Was the work what you expected: Yes, much much better!
Was the work on time: Yes, it came really really quickly!
Would you come to this shop again: Of course!
Any more info? This shop is excellent!!!!

mysterious-neutron
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ռɛʊȶʀօռ ֆɦօք!

CR_Acad wrote:

Thx for the high rating

CR_Acad
Scratcher
92 posts

ռɛʊȶʀօռ ֆɦօք!

CR_Acad wrote:

Thx for the high rating
It's alright, your shop deserves it! Wishing you and your shop the best of luck in all your endeavors!

CR_Acad
Scratcher
92 posts

ռɛʊȶʀօռ ֆɦօք!

Hi. I read the notice, and I understand that I am a small shop, but could I please partner with you anyway?
Shop: Shine Brighter Shop
Shop link: scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/465586
Shop banner link: https://u.cubeupload.com/codinglah/6fa32bacbf699953f722.png
Shop owner: CR_Acad
Person in charge of your partnerships: CR_Acad
What services your shop provides: Review, code, cloud variables, object art and debugging
How active is your shop: 8-10
Why you want to partner with us: My shop is still small like an atom, and I hope that I will be able to build a more stable foundation while making friends!
Why we should partner with you: Some of our services are overlapping, and we will be able to help you complete orders that you can't complete.
Any other info: I am also the new PRO of CR Academy, and I would also like to apply as Neutron Shop's PRO! (Form incoming)

Last edited by CR_Acad (Dec. 11, 2020 10:10:43)

CR_Acad
Scratcher
92 posts

ռɛʊȶʀօռ ֆɦօք!

What position you're applying for: PRO
How active are you: (1-10) 8-10
Experience in other shops: I am the current PRO of CR Academy. I really only got that position recently, but I read your discussion and decided that perhaps I try to apply as PRO
What would some of your first actions be? I would try to reach out to other shops to establish Neutron Shop's network.
Why should we pick you? I am the current PRO of CR Academy, and thus, that shows CR Academy's confidence in me that I would be a great PRO. Also, I am really friendly, and I am someone who will make others think twice before saying no.
Will you take orders: Yes, I will take orders regarding reviews. I am a perfectionist that views every last atom of a project.
If you will take orders, will you complete orders on your alt ? If yes, mention it: No, I do not have an alt.

Last edited by CR_Acad (Dec. 11, 2020 11:03:44)

mysterious-neutron
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ռɛʊȶʀօռ ֆɦօք!

CR_Acad wrote:

Hi. I read the notice, and I understand that I am a small shop, but could I please partner with you anyway?
What services your shop provides: Review, code, cloud variables, object art and debugging
Why you want to partner with us: My shop is still small like an atom, and I hope that I will be able to build a more stable foundation while making friends!
Why we should partner with you: Some of our services are overlapping, and we will be able to help you complete orders that you can't complete.
Any other info: I am also the new PRO of CR Academy, and I would also like to apply as Neutron Shop's PRO! (Form incoming)
Accepted!

CR_Acad wrote:

Experience in other shops: I am the current PRO of CR Academy. I really only got that position recently, but I read your discussion and decided that perhaps I try to apply as PRO
What would some of your first actions be? I would try to reach out to other shops to establish Neutron Shop's network.
Why should we pick you? I am the current PRO of CR Academy, and thus, that shows CR Academy's confidence in me that I would be a great PRO. Also, I am really friendly, and I am someone who will make others think twice before saying no.
Will you take orders: Yes, I will take orders regarding reviews. I am a perfectionist that views every last atom of a project.
If you will take orders, will you complete orders on your alt ? If yes, mention it: No, I do not have an alt.
From my side yes, but as you are applying as a BoD I will have to discuss with the other board. Hopefully I will inform you till tomorrow

CR_Acad
Scratcher
92 posts

ռɛʊȶʀօռ ֆɦօք!

CR_Acad wrote:

Accepted!

CR_Acad wrote:

From my side yes, but as you are applying as a BoD I will have to discuss with the other board. Hopefully I will inform you till tomorrow
Ok, sure, thanks! (I was just about to order something when I saw this.)

CR_Acad
Scratcher
92 posts

ռɛʊȶʀօռ ֆɦօք!

Work you want done: Banner edit
Description of work: As you may have noticed, I changed the banner in my signature from the one from Neutron shop to another banner. So sorry for doing that >_<. However, I am hoping that my previous banner can be edited into a BUMP banner, so that it can be put back into use again.
Deadline: Whenever it's ready
Any more information: Your banner was great! It would be a waste if it was just replaced…