Discuss Scratch

Za-Chary
Scratcher
1000+ posts

:(

I think we would like to see that both @PrincessFlowerTV and @xXRedTheCoderXx are okay with their stickies being replaced by this one, and that they're okay with @garnetluvcookie taking over the sticky.

After all, it is their stickies that are being replaced, so we'd like to make sure that they are okay with this. Furthermore, since both of them are current sticky owners, it would only make reasonable sense that one of them were to maintain this topic. Now, of course I am not requiring that either of them maintain the topic. I am just saying that I would like to see that they are both okay with that idea that they are no longer going to maintain a Question Dictionary / FAQ sticky.

Last edited by Za-Chary (Oct. 29, 2020 18:35:08)

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.

I was a Scratch Team member from May 10th 2019 to October 29th 2021. I reached 20,000 forum posts on June 24th 2024.

my notebook | scratch team essay | accessibility essay
garnetluvcookie
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ihatr wrote:

garnetluvcookie wrote:

ok this is seriously giving me stress and anxiety, i'll finish this tomorrow
What do you need help with? I could help.
i've just been working on various things all day, and took a test that literally determines my academic future. i'm fine for now

xXRedTheCoderXx
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Za-Chary wrote:

I think we would like to see that both @PrincessFlowerTV and @xXRedTheCoderXx are okay with their stickies being replaced by this one, and that they're okay with @garnetluvcookie taking over the sticky.

After all, it is their stickies that are being replaced, so we'd like to make sure that they are okay with this. Furthermore, since both of them are current sticky owners, it would only make reasonable sense that one of them were to maintain this topic. Now, of course I am not requiring that either of them maintain the topic. I am just saying that I would like to see that they are both okay with that idea that they are no longer going to maintain a Question Dictionary / FAQ sticky.
I'm okay with them being merged. As for the my response on who will take ownership, here is what I have to say, taken from the FAQ sticky, slightly edited:

I wrote:

…do you think it'll be okay if I could make the new sticky anyway, but only IF @garnetluvcookie hasn't updated their topic before November 1st, maybe 2nd? I think that's fair.

So for example, if by around November 1st the new topic by @garnetluvcookie is still the same, I would like to instead do the new sticky. If @garnetluvcookie is okay with it of course. I have an idea that I like on how it could be formatted and stuff.

P.S. It wouldn't require me making a new topic, I could just edit the current FAQ sticky, too.

PrincessFlowerTV
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Za-Chary wrote:

I have no problem letting @garnetluvcookie take over the sticky as well.
I took responsibility for the QAS dictionary because I figured it would be fun, and I've realized now it takes quite a bit of work to maintain. It's not unbearable, but it isn't all fame and glory. For that reason, I think passing it onto someone else is a good idea. (Don't mock me, @Super_Scratch_Bros20!)

Got to be good looking cause he's so hard to see -The Beatles

(Thank you @just-there from The Profile Picture Shop for the banner ^^)

Nothing's down here, sorry to disappoint you.

JK. there may be something down there…

Maybe not, tho.

You're determined, aren't you?

Talar du Svenska? Om inte, det ar fin.

Just stop it, will ya?

Fine, you win.

Take a rice cake. *yeets you a rice cake*
Say “Thanks for that rice cake, Kewpie!” if you made it this far.
Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'll go ahead and report for sticky ^^

this is a link
xXRedTheCoderXx
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ihatr wrote:

Title wrote:

[WIP] QaS Question Dictionary+ FAQ Topic 4.0
It's still a WIP lol

Super_Scratch_Bros20
Scratcher
1000+ posts

xXRedTheCoderXx wrote:

Ihatr wrote:

Title wrote:

[WIP] QaS Question Dictionary+ FAQ Topic 4.0
It's still a WIP lol

Not to mention, there is already a bit of uncertainty in how this would work.

Last edited by Super_Scratch_Bros20 (Oct. 30, 2020 02:58:01)

garnetluvcookie
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

i'm about to give up

Last edited by garnetluvcookie (Oct. 30, 2020 14:34:11)

-InsanityPlays-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm currently trying to replace the Bugs and Glitches directory as the owner is inactive, but I need approval from him and an ST member first.
So you're not alone.

Last edited by -InsanityPlays- (Oct. 30, 2020 15:02:28)

Welcome to my signature!
I've moved accounts. Anyway, did this post help you? Go follow me on my new account!
Today's Links: Scratch 4.0 Leaked Information, Astronomical - The Third, The Forum Community
follow me on scratch or i am sad, subscribe to my YouTube channel or bad luck for the rest of your life
My Final Shoutout: hekcer because in computer science class, he is the hekcerman
-InsanityPlays- Fan Studio! (closed) | Astronomical - The Third | Best of -InsanityPlays- 2020
my channel, my website, ctrl+shift+down for more STUFF

2020's Advent Collection:

more STUFF
fdreerf
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-InsanityPlays- wrote:

I'm currently trying to replace the Bugs and Glitches directory as the owner is inactive, but I need approval from him and an ST member first.
Ok, cool? Why'd you post this here? You don't need permission to take a sticky if the owner is completely inactive.

garnetluvcookie wrote:

i'm about to give up
You did realize this was not one sticky but two you were taking, right?

Hyped for MS-DOS 11.0
garnetluvcookie
Scratcher
1000+ posts

i give up

i knew i couldn't

now this here kids, is how to get crippling depression!

LankyBox01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

garnetluvcookie wrote:

i give up

i knew i couldn't

That's sad, should i continue it?

Do you have trouble with scratch slang? Check this awesome site out!

I'm a red panda btw
garnetluvcookie
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LankyBox01 wrote:

garnetluvcookie wrote:

i give up

i knew i couldn't

i'd like someone with more forum experience to do it, plus not to be rude but you're borderline constructive

LankyBox01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

garnetluvcookie wrote:

LankyBox01 wrote:

garnetluvcookie wrote:

i give up

i knew i couldn't

i'd like someone with more forum experience to do it, plus not to be rude but you're borderline constructive
'scuse me?

I'm a red panda btw
garnetluvcookie
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LankyBox01 wrote:

garnetluvcookie wrote:

LankyBox01 wrote:

garnetluvcookie wrote:

i give up

i knew i couldn't

'scuse me?
sorry, but that's my opinion

Last edited by garnetluvcookie (Oct. 30, 2020 19:00:18)

xXRedTheCoderXx
Scratcher
1000+ posts

garnetluvcookie wrote:

i give up

i knew i couldn't

No worries, maybe take a break from Scratch and relax. Focus on that super important test that will decide your future. I'll make it.

LankyBox01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

i have now claimed this
I don't think you need so much forum experience just to list some guides and questions, so i'll take care of it until garnet is OK

I'm a red panda btw
xXRedTheCoderXx
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LankyBox01 wrote:

i have now claimed this
I don't think you need so much forum experience just to list some guides and questions, so i'll take care of it until garnet is OK

xXRedTheCoderXx wrote:

I'll make it.
Sorry! I'm already doing it.