Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ᴘʀᴇꜱꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴘ | ʜɪʀɪɴɢ | ꜱᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪɴɢ, ʙᴀɴɴᴇʀꜱ, ᴛʜᴜᴍʙɴᴀɪʟꜱ, ɪɴᴛʀᴏꜱ, ᴏᴜᴛʀᴏꜱ, ɪᴅᴇᴀꜱ, ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡꜱ, ᴀᴅᴠᴇʀᴛɪꜱɪɴɢ, ꜱᴘʀɪᴛᴇ ʀɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ! [RSS Feed]
dogsmakemehappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ᴘʀᴇꜱꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴘ | ʜɪʀɪɴɢ | ꜱᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪɴɢ, ʙᴀɴɴᴇʀꜱ, ᴛʜᴜᴍʙɴᴀɪʟꜱ, ɪɴᴛʀᴏꜱ, ᴏᴜᴛʀᴏꜱ, ɪᴅᴇᴀꜱ, ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡꜱ, ᴀᴅᴠᴇʀᴛɪꜱɪɴɢ, ꜱᴘʀɪᴛᴇ ʀɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ!

dogsmakemehappy wrote:

Username: <—
What position you're applying for: vp
How active are you: (1-10) 9
Experience in other shops: yes
What contributions have you made to the shop?; none yet
What would some of your first actions be?: trying to make the shop look better, advertise, and resize or make a signature banner
Why should we pick you?: i have experience in high positions, as well as new shops. i am also on the BoD of every shop but 2 that i work in. select

Use SHS (Shiny Hunting Simulator)
a realistic shiny pokemon hunting simulator. to use, go here.
I am Dogsmakemehappy (Github) A
Dog Lover - Minecraft player - Forum Helper - Wiki Editor
Erictendo
Scratcher
100+ posts

ᴘʀᴇꜱꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴘ | ʜɪʀɪɴɢ | ꜱᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪɴɢ, ʙᴀɴɴᴇʀꜱ, ᴛʜᴜᴍʙɴᴀɪʟꜱ, ɪɴᴛʀᴏꜱ, ᴏᴜᴛʀᴏꜱ, ɪᴅᴇᴀꜱ, ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡꜱ, ᴀᴅᴠᴇʀᴛɪꜱɪɴɢ, ꜱᴘʀɪᴛᴇ ʀɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ!

--cosmic wrote:

Username: @–cosmic
Preferred Pronouns: (he/him she/her) She/Her
What should we call you?: Mei
How many days a week are you online?: 7
Which of our services can you do?: (if you can do other things, list them and we can provide those services!): Banners, Intros, Outros, Thumbnails, Coding
Have you previously had experience in other shops?: Yes
If yes, how long?: uhh not for a long time, but I have experience.
Are you following this thread?: yes
Why should we hire you?: I'm very hardworking and I love to help people out.
Did you read the terms?: I want to select my position if that's alright, y'know like a trusted employee or something
Accepted! You'll go straight to the member role!

LETS GO CINCINNATI REDS! LETS GO CINCINNATI BENGALS! LETS GO GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS! LETS GO MICHIGAN FOOTBALL!
  • Joe Burrow is better than Justin Herbert y'all don't know football. The stats point to Burrow.
  • Warriors in 7

Erictendo
Scratcher
100+ posts

mtech22 wrote:

Username: mtech22
Preferred Pronouns: (he/him she/her): they/she
What should we call you?: Moon
How many days a week are you online?: everyday
Which of our services can you do?: (if you can do other things, list them and we can provide those services!): I could probably do any of them, although I am good at banners, thumbnails, and coding.
If yes, how long?: Idk
Are you following this thread?: Yes
Why should we hire you?: Because I am able to complete orders quickly and efficiently
Did you read the terms?: Yes, and that should be a factor in my selection
Not quite, incorrect codeword.

LETS GO CINCINNATI REDS! LETS GO CINCINNATI BENGALS! LETS GO GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS! LETS GO MICHIGAN FOOTBALL!
  • Joe Burrow is better than Justin Herbert y'all don't know football. The stats point to Burrow.
  • Warriors in 7

Erictendo
Scratcher
100+ posts

dogsmakemehappy wrote:

dogsmakemehappy wrote:

Username: <—
What position you're applying for: vp
How active are you: (1-10) 9
Experience in other shops: yes
What contributions have you made to the shop?; none yet
What would some of your first actions be?: trying to make the shop look better, advertise, and resize or make a signature banner
Why should we pick you?: i have experience in high positions, as well as new shops. i am also on the BoD of every shop but 2 that i work in. select
Accepted! Please fill out the stand form too.

• Warriors in 7

mtech22
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Erictendo wrote:

mtech22 wrote:

Which of our services can you do?: (if you can do other things, list them and we can provide those services!): I could probably do any of them, although I am good at banners, thumbnails, and coding.
Why should we hire you?: Because I am able to complete orders quickly and efficiently

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

and, without toasters, we wouldn't have toast.
Erictendo
Scratcher
100+ posts

Penguin646 wrote:

Application Form

Username: Penguin646
Preferred Pronouns: he, him
s What should we call you?: Penguin
e How many days a week are you online?: Usually 5
l Which of our services can you do?: Reviews
e Have you previously had experience in other shops?: My own shop. It hasn't gone very well.
c If yes, how long?: About three days, I think. I did scripting, I didn't think it would be so hard.
t Are you following this thread?: Yes
Why should we hire you?: You have like, 1 member. Plus, I need some expirence with shops.
Did you read the terms?: Yes
Accepted! You'll start as a trainee, and as you become more active around Press Start Shop, you can become a member!

• Warriors in 7

--cosmic
New to Scratch
95 posts

Hey! I have a new thread up for my shop, do you want the link to it?
Erictendo
Scratcher
100+ posts

--cosmic wrote:

Yes! I'll update it in the partnerships section.

• Warriors in 7

--cosmic
New to Scratch
95 posts

Erictendo wrote:

--cosmic wrote:

Okay cool, the link is:
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/448432/
Erictendo
Scratcher
100+ posts

--cosmic wrote:

Erictendo wrote:

--cosmic wrote:

Okay cool, the link is:
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/448432/
Done!

• Warriors in 7

Erictendo
Scratcher
100+ posts

mtech22 wrote:

Erictendo wrote:

mtech22 wrote:

Oh! Sorry! I'm such an idiot XD You'll be hired as a member!

• Warriors in 7

Erictendo
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump

• Warriors in 7

cheatcodeman
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: cheatcodeman
What position you're applying for: Second Vice-President
How active are you: (1-10) 8
Experience in other shops: Owner of The ULTIMATE Shop, Employee in two others
What contributions have you made to the shop?; none so far
What would some of your first actions be?: Being AWESOME
Why should we pick you?: I have very good leadership skills. I select stuff.

cheatcodeman
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Application Form

Preferred Pronouns: (he/him she/her) Him/he
What should we call you?: Drifter
How many days a week are you online?: 5-6
Which of our services can you do?: (if you can do other things, list them and we can provide those services!) Second Vice-President.
Have you previously had experience in other shops?: yes
If yes, how long?: A month
Why should we hire you?: I have good leadership skills
Did you read the terms?:I can select the yes.

Erictendo
Scratcher
100+ posts

cheatcodeman wrote:

Application Form

Which of our services can you do?: (if you can do other things, list them and we can provide those services!) Second Vice-President.
accepted

• Warriors in 7

Erictendo
Scratcher
100+ posts

cheatcodeman wrote:

Application Form

sorry for the delay I am following the thread but I am not getting messages…

• Warriors in 7

Erictendo
Scratcher
100+ posts

cheatcodeman wrote:

Application Form

ok I added it

• Warriors in 7

Erictendo
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump

• Warriors in 7

Erictendo
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump

• Warriors in 7

cheatcodeman
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Erictendo wrote:

cheatcodeman wrote:

Application Form

ok I added it
THX!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ᴘʀᴇꜱꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴘ | ʜɪʀɪɴɢ | ꜱᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪɴɢ, ʙᴀɴɴᴇʀꜱ, ᴛʜᴜᴍʙɴᴀɪʟꜱ, ɪɴᴛʀᴏꜱ, ᴏᴜᴛʀᴏꜱ, ɪᴅᴇᴀꜱ, ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡꜱ, ᴀᴅᴠᴇʀᴛɪꜱɪɴɢ, ꜱᴘʀɪᴛᴇ ʀɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ! [RSS Feed]