Discuss Scratch

creatorboy1
Scratcher
100+ posts

[CLOSED TO ORDERS] Scratch General! We sell everything!

blackwolf7139 wrote:

PopularOnScratch wrote:

UsernameopularOnScratch
Package type:Scratcher and forumer
Description (Please include every detail):
Deadline:Oct 31 2020
Where to contact you when order is ready:My profile
Are your following this thread?: Yea of course I am
Other What to add here?
Could you please fill in the description part?
I took the order no worries he gave me details It's finished the banner and profile picture I just need to wait for the image hosting website cubeupload to send me an email.

Creatorboy1 Resume
Welcome to my resume. I am Creatorboy1 I am experienced in Scratch. I've worked on an OS as a high role. https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/481222941/
And I would be useful for any kind of needs! If you want any collaborations with me feel free to comment on my profile!
creatorboy1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Your profile picture is and your signature has been posted on your profile. If you want the intro please tell me so I can start making it or asking for employees to make it.

Creatorboy1 Resume
Welcome to my resume. I am Creatorboy1 I am experienced in Scratch. I've worked on an OS as a high role. https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/481222941/
And I would be useful for any kind of needs! If you want any collaborations with me feel free to comment on my profile!
PopularOnScratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

creatorboy1 wrote:

Your profile picture is and your signature has been posted on your profile. If you want the intro please tell me so I can start making it or asking for employees to make it.
I did not mean I want a pfp, I want a banner with my pfp on it

• Any fool can know, the point is to understand
  • Fighting does not solve anything, it just increases hate
  • You can only achieve your dream by hard work. There is no possible way to get it free
  • Most of the people's wishes have a consequence, so think carefully of want you want
  • If something doesn't go as planned it doesn't mean its a waste of time
Those facts on top are 100% correct. If you want more just follow me already
This is my signature, it shows up on every post I make

gisgreat_
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: gisgreat_
Request: Banner.
Description (Please include every detail): Background: Green. Banner emblem: My OC with my name below it.
Deadline: This year.
Where to contact you when order is ready: Contact me through the forums and if i do not respond, please remind me in my comments on my profile or projects.
Are you following this thread?: Yes.
Other: I'd need the link since I don't have an account on any image hosting software. Note: You may draw it if you want, but go off of my OC as close as you can. Thanks in advance!

Last edited by gisgreat_ (Oct. 28, 2020 13:43:48)

i would love to give you some insight on what i've been doing, but all i can say is that you should read about my arg here
creatorboy1
Scratcher
100+ posts

What is your OC can you show it?

Creatorboy1 Resume
creatorboy1
Scratcher
100+ posts

PopularOnScratch wrote:

creatorboy1 wrote:

OH do you want me to update your banner with your current pfp or is this one ok?

Creatorboy1 Resume
gisgreat_
Scratcher
100+ posts

creatorboy1 wrote:

What is your OC can you show it?
Sorry, I forgot- just click where it says ‘My OC’

i would love to give you some insight on what i've been doing, but all i can say is that you should read about my arg here
blackwolf7139
Scratcher
100+ posts

gisgreat_ wrote:

Description (Please include every detail): Background: Green. Banner emblem: My OC with my name below it.
Where to contact you when order is ready: Contact me through the forums and if i do not respond, please remind me in my comments on my profile or projects.
Other: I'd need the link since I don't have an account on any image hosting software. Note: You may draw it if you want, but go off of my OC as close as you can. Thanks in advance!
Your order is finished and can be found here. Please leave a review form if possible!

Last edited by blackwolf7139 (Oct. 28, 2020 14:22:28)

「⠀⋙ sʜᴀᴅᴇ . sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ . ɪɴᴛᴘ-ᴛ . 100+ ᴘᴏsᴛs
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⋙ ᴀʟᴛ . @blackwolftest
⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⋙ ɪᴄᴏɴ . @Dojidar49 」

** ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴜsᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄᴏʀʀᴇᴄᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴs, ᴛʏ **

⋙ ʜᴇʏ, ɪ'ᴍ sʜᴀᴅᴇ; ᴀ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴛɪsᴛ ᴡʜᴏ ᴅʀᴀᴡs ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴀɴᴛʜʀᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴇʀᴀʟ. ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛ ᴡ ᴍᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ ᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs.
blackwolf7139
Scratcher
100+ posts

ORDERS CENTER

gisgreat_ wrote:

Claimed by blackwolf7139; Not due yet.

PopularOnScratch wrote:

Username: PopularOnScratch
Package type: Scratcher and forumer
Description (Please include every detail):
Other What to add here?
Claimed by creatorboy1; Not due yet

「⠀⋙ sʜᴀᴅᴇ . sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ . ɪɴᴛᴘ-ᴛ . 100+ ᴘᴏsᴛs
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⋙ ᴀʟᴛ . @blackwolftest
⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⋙ ɪᴄᴏɴ . @Dojidar49 」

** ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴜsᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄᴏʀʀᴇᴄᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴs, ᴛʏ **

⋙ ʜᴇʏ, ɪ'ᴍ sʜᴀᴅᴇ; ᴀ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴛɪsᴛ ᴡʜᴏ ᴅʀᴀᴡs ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴀɴᴛʜʀᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴇʀᴀʟ. ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛ ᴡ ᴍᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ ᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs.
gisgreat_
Scratcher
100+ posts

Order: Banner
Was it done on time?: Yes.
Who did your order?: blackwolf7139
Rate us, 1-10: 5
Where did you find out about our store?: Looking around forums.
Would you come again?: Below average - moderate.
Please provide a quote for our reviews section: Little bit lazy coming from my due date (this year), but it might be because of the person who made the request. It was sort of sloppy because it wasn't the right fit, and the outlines were extremely large, which could've been avoided by taking a couple of minutes to change the outline from 10 to- say 4 or 5. Pessimism aside, they were nice, and I had no problem with conversating with them.
Thank you for ordering from our store!

creatorboy1
Scratcher
100+ posts

PopularOnScratch wrote:

Description (Please include every detail): I want a signature with blue and orange decoration with some cool text that says POS and a banner that has my pfp
Other What to add here?
Your intro can be found here. Your profile picture is and your banner is . Please leave a review if you have time, if anything needs to be fixed feel free to contact me. Thank you for ordering at Scratch General!

Creatorboy1 Resume
mitdk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

creatorboy1 wrote:

Ok Could you link me the tutorials?
Here's one:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/415195296/
creatorboy1
Scratcher
100+ posts

* that looks nice thanks!

Creatorboy1 Resume
creatorboy1
Scratcher
100+ posts

mitdk wrote:

creatorboy1 wrote:

Ok Could you link me the tutorials?
Here's one:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/415195296/
Mate thanks for linking it! It was amazing, I can make OCs now check what I made! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/442385319/

Creatorboy1 Resume
PopularOnScratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

creatorboy1 wrote:

PopularOnScratch wrote:

Description (Please include every detail): I want a signature with blue and orange decoration with some cool text that says POS and a banner that has my pfp
Other What to add here?
Your intro can be found here. Your profile picture is and your banner is . Please leave a review if you have time, if anything needs to be fixed feel free to contact me. Thank you for ordering at Scratch General!
I meant I want a banner with my current pfp on it

• You can only achieve your dream by hard work. There is no possible way to get it free
  • Most of the people's wishes have a consequence, so think carefully of want you want

PopularOnScratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

PopularOnScratch wrote:

creatorboy1 wrote:

PopularOnScratch wrote:

Other What to add here?
I meant I want a banner with my current pfp on it
Uhh, any reply?

PopularOnScratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

creatorboy1 wrote:

PopularOnScratch wrote:

creatorboy1 wrote:

OH do you want me to update your banner with your current pfp or is this one ok?
My current pfp, and also I dont want the lava text saying “check out my profile” , I want the Ice cube text saying “check out my profile”

PopularOnScratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

PopularOnScratch wrote:

creatorboy1 wrote:

PopularOnScratch wrote:

creatorboy1 wrote:

My current pfp, and also I dont want the lava text saying “check out my profile” , I want the Ice cube text saying “check out my profile”
Like in this project

PopularOnScratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

Review form:
Username: PopularOnScratch
Order:
Was it done on time?: yes
Who did your order?: creatorboy1
Rate us, 1-10: 8
Where did you find out about our store?: On @creatorboy1's signature
Would you come again?: yea sure
Please provide a quote for our reviews section: Just hes getting confused but very fast!
Thank you for ordering from our store!

creatorboy1
Scratcher
100+ posts

PopularOnScratch wrote:

creatorboy1 wrote:

PopularOnScratch wrote:

creatorboy1 wrote:

Sorry for not updating you I was uhh asleep at that time. I definately can change it if you want! I'll do that in one sec.

EDIT: Oh since you made a project of how you want it I can just make that the banner.

Last edited by creatorboy1 (Oct. 29, 2020 11:38:47)

Creatorboy1 Resume