Discuss Scratch

blackwolf7139
Scratcher
100+ posts

[CLOSED TO ORDERS] Scratch General! We sell everything!

mitdk wrote:

You think we could partner this shop? it is one of the services we don't have right now. it could help to be able to offer mockups. Please let me know what you think. Thanks!
M̲ᴏ̲ᴄ̲ᴋ̲ᴜ̲ᴘ̲ ̲M̲ᴀ̲ᴋ̲ᴇ̲ʀ̲ ̲-̲ ̲T̲ʜ̲ɪ̲s̲ ̲ɪ̲s̲ ̲ᴛ̲ʜ̲ᴇ̲ ̲F̲ᴜ̲ᴛ̲ᴜ̲ʀ̲ᴇ̲,̲ ̲D̲ᴏ̲ɪ̲ɴ̲ɢ̲ ̲S̲ᴄ̲ʀ̲ᴀ̲ᴛ̲ᴄ̲ʜ̲ ̲F̲ᴇ̲ᴀ̲ᴛ̲ᴜ̲ʀ̲ᴇ̲ ̲M̲ᴏ̲ᴄ̲ᴋ̲ᴜ̲ᴘ̲s̲!̲
Good Idea! I just posted a partnership form in their shop

「⠀⋙ sʜᴀᴅᴇ . sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ . ɪɴᴛᴘ-ᴛ . 100+ ᴘᴏsᴛs
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⋙ ᴀʟᴛ . @blackwolftest
⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⋙ ɪᴄᴏɴ . @Dojidar49 」

** ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴜsᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄᴏʀʀᴇᴄᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴs, ᴛʏ **

⋙ ʜᴇʏ, ɪ'ᴍ sʜᴀᴅᴇ; ᴀ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴛɪsᴛ ᴡʜᴏ ᴅʀᴀᴡs ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴀɴᴛʜʀᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴇʀᴀʟ. ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛ ᴡ ᴍᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ ᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs.
mitdk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I

blackwolf7139 wrote:

mitdk wrote:

You think we could partner this shop? it is one of the services we don't have right now. it could help to be able to offer mockups. Please let me know what you think. Thanks!
M̲ᴏ̲ᴄ̲ᴋ̲ᴜ̲ᴘ̲ ̲M̲ᴀ̲ᴋ̲ᴇ̲ʀ̲ ̲-̲ ̲T̲ʜ̲ɪ̲s̲ ̲ɪ̲s̲ ̲ᴛ̲ʜ̲ᴇ̲ ̲F̲ᴜ̲ᴛ̲ᴜ̲ʀ̲ᴇ̲,̲ ̲D̲ᴏ̲ɪ̲ɴ̲ɢ̲ ̲S̲ᴄ̲ʀ̲ᴀ̲ᴛ̲ᴄ̲ʜ̲ ̲F̲ᴇ̲ᴀ̲ᴛ̲ᴜ̲ʀ̲ᴇ̲ ̲M̲ᴏ̲ᴄ̲ᴋ̲ᴜ̲ᴘ̲s̲!̲
I can do some mockups too:

Last edited by mitdk (Oct. 22, 2020 18:22:22)

NatKingCoder
Scratcher
500+ posts

Shop name: The BB Cafe
Shop type(Art, general, etc.): BB code
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/450168/
Shop banner: Not available yet
Why do you want to partner with us?: I want to offer your shop some BB code to make it look better. I want to get my name out there.
Services you offer: BB code. I can color scratch blocks, Make a link thingy (Where it directs you to directs you to certain forum posts)
Are you following this thread?: Yep

JustTbear
Scratcher
100+ posts

blackwolf7139 wrote:

mitdk wrote:

Accepted! We are now partners! I will add a link to your shop, wait a sec
blackwolf7139
Scratcher
100+ posts

JustTbear wrote:

blackwolf7139 wrote:

mitdk wrote:

Accepted! We are now partners! I will add a link to your shop, wait a sec
Awesome!

⋙ ʜᴇʏ, ɪ'ᴍ sʜᴀᴅᴇ; ᴀ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴛɪsᴛ ᴡʜᴏ ᴅʀᴀᴡs ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴀɴᴛʜʀᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴇʀᴀʟ. ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛ ᴡ ᴍᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ ᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs.
blackwolf7139
Scratcher
100+ posts

ACTIVITY CHECK
Hello Scratch General employees! It's time for our first activity check!! Please reply to this with the word “Check!”. This will close Monday, October 26, 2020. If you do not reply to this by then, you will get a *. 3 of them, and you will be fired. Have a great weekend!

mitdk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

blackwolf7139 wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK
Hello Scratch General employees! It's time for our first activity check!! Please reply to this with the word “Check!”. This will close Monday, October 26, 2020. If you do not reply to this by then, you will get a *. 3 of them, and you will be fired. Have a great weekend!
Check!
blackwolf7139
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump

Last edited by blackwolf7139 (Oct. 25, 2020 20:39:35)

blackwolf7139
Scratcher
100+ posts

itsfunnehfan00 wrote:

blackwolf7139 wrote:

itsfunnehfan00 wrote:

Username: itsfunneh00
Package type: Game package
Details and description: I need a thumbnail for my game. It is a game where you make slime. Please make it cute.
Deadline: I don't care
Where to contact you when the order is ready: quote this and just tell me
Are you following this thread?: yes
Other: I don't need help with my code
Questions:
What is your game called?
What color is the slime?
Background?
1. Slime maker 2. the player picks so maybe you could make it rainbow. 3. maybe those very light pastel mixes(don't know what they called)
Your order has been completed and can be found here. Thank you for ordering from Scratch General. If you have time, please leave a review form.

blackwolf7139
Scratcher
100+ posts

blackwolf7139 wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK
The activity check is now CLOSED

blackwolf7139
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump

Last edited by blackwolf7139 (Oct. 26, 2020 13:29:34)

blackwolf7139
Scratcher
100+ posts

ORDERS CENTER

NatKingCoder wrote:

Username: reece_brown
Package type: Scratcher
Details and description: For my pfp, make it a boy with brown hair, blue eyes, and a white skin tone. For the intro, I don't have a preference! Include whatever. I trust your judgement. If so, can you make me an OC and include it? Thanks!
Deadline:
Are your following this thread?: Yep
Other: I do not want a banner. Can I get an OC instead? If so, can you make it with the same characteristics as my pfp, but without a back round? Thanks!
Claimed by @mitdk (finished) and @cosmic (not finished) ||| Not due yet

creatorboy1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: creatorboy1
Request: A banner
Description: The banner should be quite decorative with words saying “WANNA COLLAB? VISIT MY PROFILE PAGE!”
Deadline: Don't really wanna pressure you just quick as possible. I can wait.
Where to contact you when order is ready: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/creatorboy1/
Are you following this thread?: Yes.
Other: Thanks for reading.

Last edited by creatorboy1 (Oct. 26, 2020 15:13:18)

Creatorboy1 Resume
Welcome to my resume. I am Creatorboy1 I am experienced in Scratch. I've worked on an OS as a high role. https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/481222941/
And I would be useful for any kind of needs! If you want any collaborations with me feel free to comment on my profile!
blackwolf7139
Scratcher
100+ posts

creatorboy1 wrote:

Description: The banner should be quite decorative with words saying “WANNA COLLAB? VISIT MY PROFILE PAGE!”
Where to contact you when order is ready: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/creatorboy1/
Taken! Should be done within 2 days.

blackwolf7139
Scratcher
100+ posts

ORDERS CENTER

creatorboy1 wrote:

Taken by blackwolf7139; Not due yet

NatKingCoder wrote:

Username: reece_brown
Package type: Scratcher
Details and description: For my pfp, make it a boy with brown hair, blue eyes, and a white skin tone. For the intro, I don't have a preference! Include whatever. I trust your judgement. If so, can you make me an OC and include it? Thanks!
Deadline:
Are your following this thread?: Yep
Other: I do not want a banner. Can I get an OC instead? If so, can you make it with the same characteristics as my pfp, but without a back round? Thanks!
Taken by mitdk and –cosmic; Not due yet.

creatorboy1
Scratcher
100+ posts

blackwolf7139 wrote:

creatorboy1 wrote:

Taken! Should be done within 2 days.
Thanks!

Creatorboy1 Resume
Welcome to my resume. I am Creatorboy1 I am experienced in Scratch. I've worked on an OS as a high role. https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/481222941/
And I would be useful for any kind of needs! If you want any collaborations with me feel free to comment on my profile!
blackwolf7139
Scratcher
100+ posts

creatorboy1 wrote:

Your order is ready. It can be found here. Tell me if I need to fix anything, and if you have time please leave a review!

Last edited by blackwolf7139 (Oct. 26, 2020 21:11:54)

mitdk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

~deleted~

Last edited by mitdk (Oct. 27, 2020 18:35:57)

creatorboy1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Thanks guys! It's amazing 10/10. The red might be too bright but it's ok! I've used it for my signature, gave you credits too! It was a bit of a hassle getting the image link but I got it! Quick, fast amazing service! It was done in one day! Probably applying a job here soon! Creatorboy1

Last edited by creatorboy1 (Oct. 27, 2020 09:37:03)

Creatorboy1 Resume
blackwolf7139
Scratcher
100+ posts

creatorboy1 wrote:

Thanks guys! It's amazing 10/10. The red might be too bright but it's ok! I've used it for my signature, gave you credits too! It was a bit of a hassle getting the image link but I got it! Quick, fast amazing service! It was done in one day! Probably applying a job here soon! Creatorboy1
Thank you!