71 posts

Links to Member-created Websites - Registration no longer required

My website is here

-cocothekidrs
The_Amazing_Person
Scratcher
24 posts

I have read the security guide and I will do my best to make sure that only material that is appropriate for all ages and follows the Scratch community guidelines appears on my site.

Here is a link to my website that I am registering. Thank you.
banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The_Amazing_Person wrote:

I have read the security guide and I will do my best to make sure that only material that is appropriate for all ages and follows the Scratch community guidelines appears on my site.

I doubt the video on there is appropriate for children.

Banana

Banana
——————————————————————————–

Very inactive user who has now become a maker.
If you reply to this post it would be greatly appreciated if you could comment the link to your post on my profile!!!

mihirp
Scratcher
71 posts

can you sighn me up for this
Paddle2See
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

List updated

Below are the sites that were not approved for the reasons given:

Scratchy3607 wrote:

Your text to link here…
That doesn't appear to be a website that you have designed - it's some kind of Roblox asset download? Please don't post links to downloads without fully explaining what they are.

easyScratcher wrote:

Hi.
Link: http://easyscratcher.tk/
That doesn't appear to be a website that you have designed - it redirects to your Scratch profile. There is no need to register Scratch profiles - just home-made sites

hilarysiu1223 wrote:

Hello!

I have read the security guide and I will do my best to make sure that only material that is appropriate for all ages and follows the Scratch community guidelines appearing on my site.
Link: http://howtomakeapplepiepie.weebly.com/ Thank you .
Looks very tasty! Unfortunately, the comment fields at the bottom are asking for an email address, which goes against the personal contact information policy of Scratch. Can you perhaps remove the comment field? Or, remove the email requirement?

edutechvn wrote:

Mysite To learn Scratch in VietNam
A very cool looking site! However, please follow the format given in the first post. You need to have read the Security Guide - and tell us that you have read it - and you need to promise to do your best to make sure that only material that is appropriate for all ages and follows the Scratch community guidelines appears on your site. I note that your site is also asking for an email address when I click on the little envelope icon in the lower right corner.
That goes against the personal contact information policy of Scratch. Perhaps it could be removed?

Vertax wrote:

Hi, can I please register my website│Click Here
Please follow the format given in the first post. You need to have read the Security Guide - and tell us that you have read it - and you need to promise to do your best to make sure that only material that is appropriate for all ages and follows the Scratch community guidelines appears on your site.

Angana wrote:

Here's my website! ^.^

http://anganasblog.weebly.com/
Please follow the format given in the first post. You need to have read the Security Guide - and tell us that you have read it - and you need to promise to do your best to make sure that only material that is appropriate for all ages and follows the Scratch community guidelines appears on your site.

cocothekidrs wrote:

My website is here
Please follow the format given in the first post. You need to have read the Security Guide - and tell us that you have read it - and you need to promise to do your best to make sure that only material that is appropriate for all ages and follows the Scratch community guidelines appears on your site. It also looks like your site is asking for email addresses for updates to the site. That goes against the personal contact information policy of Scratch. Perhaps it could be removed?

The_Amazing_Person wrote:

Nice site - but the video you are displaying is too violent for Scratch.

mihirp wrote:

can you sighn me up for this

Scratch Team Member, kayak and pickleball enthusiast, cat caregiver.

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

;
iwotastic
Scratcher
100+ posts

I have read the security guide and taken every precaution to keep user accounts safe (see my privacy policy) on my site. Even though I do require an email address, I do not show or share emails to/with anyone (as per the privacy policy). If you have a suggestion of what to do with emails (since Scratch requires emails too), please tell me .

Link to site: http://algebrawizz.ianmorrill.com/
toad0611
Scratcher
4 posts

I have read the security guide, am not against this , and I will do my best to make sure that only material that is appropriate for all ages and follows the Scratch community guidelines appears on my site.
and my website is w
ww.gameeviewsite.com
healer2030
New to Scratch
1 post

healersoft.weebly.com
jokebookservice1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

healer2030 wrote:

healersoft.weebly.com
Please follow the format in the first post. Remember to mention that you've read the security guide - and don't forget to promise to uphold the community guidelines. Good luck!
banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

healer2030 wrote:

healersoft.weebly.com
Please follow the format in the first post

Banana

EDIT: #ninja'd!

Last edited by banana439monkey (Dec. 14, 2016 07:54:13)

Banana

If you reply to this post it would be greatly appreciated if you could comment the link to your post on my profile!!!

banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

alexverse wrote:

omg this is an advertiseeeee but pleez veiw my project http://checkplease.wttw.com/
i hope you like it
please follow the format in the first post.

Banana

Banana

springtrap745
Scratcher
1 post

(unneeded quote removed by moderator - please don't spam)

my website is az.ucoz.org

Last edited by Paddle2See (Dec. 21, 2016 11:15:32)

pufflegamerz
Scratcher
100+ posts

I moved my domain to pufflegamerz.usa.cc. It is the same website, but just a different domain name. My old domain was pufflegamerz.ecar.x10.bz.
In other words, please replace pufflegamerz.ecar.x10.bz to pufflegamerz.usa.cc

Last edited by pufflegamerz (Jan. 1, 2017 18:51:06)

desaivishal11
New to Scratch
9 posts

Released new website today.

Free Scratch Programming Tutorial: http://www.scratchtutorial.com/

Last edited by desaivishal11 (Dec. 20, 2016 19:29:07)

thelbros
Scratcher
1 post

I have read the security guide. Click here to go to my website. (gandegames.jimdo.com)
-AquaWave-
New to Scratch
4 posts

https://artandcreationcom.wordpress.com/mygallery/

My website.
-Chillway-
Scratcher
2 posts

http://chillwaygames.weebly.com/
-Chillway-
Scratcher
2 posts

I have read all guidelines including LS97's success guide. I will ensure that all content is and will forever be appropriate for all ages and audiences. Here is my website: http://chillwaygames.weebly.com/
Thank you.
TinyWanda
Scratcher
3 posts

I have read the security guide and I will do my best to make sure that only material that is appropriate for all ages and follows the Scratch community guidelines appears on this particular site ( album ) ( ! ).
All peripheral materials that may be accessible, are otherwise accessible through ordinary google and yahoo searches, and are age-controlled via safety filters and content type controls ! ( ?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/chrstphre/albums/72157619203241906
moosmosis
Scratcher
11 posts

Here is a link to my website that I am registering. Thank you!

moosmosis.wordpress.com