Discuss Scratch

-Magnificence-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Life Isn't A Bed Of Heather!!!

The_SnowQueen wrote:

When do we get the script for the trailer? Which people are going to need it? Also, I really wanna see what Lilly
looks like!!

By the way, I changed my profile pic, how do you like it?

woah me too. I honestly need to know what Lily looks like, since i'm voice acting her XD

Oh, don't mind me.
I'm lying here, g o n e.TAKE THIS
The_SnowQueen
Scratcher
100+ posts

Also you said Heather makes two new friends, who's the second one?

“Don't worry, you're just as sane as I am.” - Luna Lovegood ❤️
ShivBane
Scratcher
100+ posts

The_SnowQueen wrote:

When do we get the script for the trailer? Which people are going to need it? Also, I really wanna see what Lilly
looks like!!

The script for the trailer is ready, and will be posted tomorrow or day after, once i do the last round of editing, all of you will need the script, as it has things for animators, artists, and sound artists too. Lily is going to have long dark brown hair, till about the elbow, and really blue eyes. She hasn't been sketched yet, but I'll ask Olivia13_ if she can do it. (she's the artist that drew heather, she's part of the cast too.) Evan, right? And your pfp is great!

Last edited by ShivBane (Sept. 17, 2020 07:15:07)

✂ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ღ
〚She〛〚Artist〛〚Tomboy〛〚teen〛
ღ Hey! I draw some art, and I do take requests!
⟹ 2/2 ARs/ATs are now open!
ღ Check out my most popular project!
The_SnowQueen
Scratcher
100+ posts

ShivBane wrote:

The_SnowQueen wrote:

looks like!!

The script for the trailer is ready, and will be posted tomorrow or day after, once i do the last round of editing, all of you will need the script, as it has things for animators, artists, and sound artists too. Lily is going to have long dark brown hair, till about the elbow, and really blue eyes. She hasn't been sketched yet, but I'll ask Olivia13_ if she can do it. (she's the artist that drew heather, she's part of the cast too.)
She sounds cute! I can't wait to see her!!!

ShivBane
Scratcher
100+ posts

The_SnowQueen wrote:

ShivBane wrote:

The_SnowQueen wrote:

looks like!!

The script for the trailer is ready, and will be posted tomorrow or day after, once i do the last round of editing, all of you will need the script, as it has things for animators, artists, and sound artists too. Lily is going to have long dark brown hair, till about the elbow, and really blue eyes. She hasn't been sketched yet, but I'll ask Olivia13_ if she can do it. (she's the artist that drew heather, she's part of the cast too.)
She sounds cute! I can't wait to see her!!!
I can't wait to see her too!

-Magnificence-
Scratcher
100+ posts

ShivBane wrote:

The_SnowQueen wrote:

looks like!!

The script for the trailer is ready, and will be posted tomorrow or day after, once i do the last round of editing, all of you will need the script, as it has things for animators, artists, and sound artists too. Lily is going to have long dark brown hair, till about the elbow, and really blue eyes. She hasn't been sketched yet, but I'll ask Olivia13_ if she can do it. (she's the artist that drew heather, she's part of the cast too.) Evan, right? And your pfp is great!

ooh that will look amazing!

Oh, don't mind me.
ShivBane
Scratcher
100+ posts

-Magnificence- wrote:

ShivBane wrote:

The_SnowQueen wrote:

looks like!!

ooh that will look amazing!
I'm glad you think so! I'm free-ish for the next half-hour so ask all the questions you have! Also, i think it's time i told you more about the storyline, so you can ask questions about that too!

The_SnowQueen
Scratcher
100+ posts

What really happens to Heather's -my- father?

ShivBane
Scratcher
100+ posts

The_SnowQueen wrote:

Aaaaah, yes. So Heather's dad so happens to be a highly respected scientist. Remember the ‘plane full of other scientists’ part? So they were abducted for their joint military creation. (the creation will be decided later) So they are being threatened and held captive to work for the abductors, but not Heather's dad. He won't give in, and his part is crucial to the creation.

-Magnificence-
Scratcher
100+ posts

ShivBane wrote:

The_SnowQueen wrote:

Aaaaah, yes. So Heather's dad so happens to be a highly respected scientist. Remember the ‘plane full of other scientists’ part? So they were abducted for their joint military creation. (the creation will be decided later) So they are being threatened and held captive to work for the abductors, but not Heather's dad. He won't give in, and his part is crucial to the creation.

ohh that explains why.

Oh, don't mind me.
The_SnowQueen
Scratcher
100+ posts

ShivBane wrote:

The_SnowQueen wrote:

Ooooooooooh! I can't wait to see all that unfold!

ShivBane
Scratcher
100+ posts

-Magnificence- wrote:

ShivBane wrote:

The_SnowQueen wrote:

ohh that explains why.
Yes, I think it does.

The_SnowQueen wrote:

ShivBane wrote:

The_SnowQueen wrote:

Ooooooooooh! I can't wait to see all that unfold!

There'll probably be a lot of action there too!

The_SnowQueen
Scratcher
100+ posts

When does Heather meet Lilly and Evan And how?

ShivBane
Scratcher
100+ posts

The_SnowQueen wrote:

Good Question! So Heather moves to a new city remember? So everyone will despise her, because she has a busy schedule and starts her homework in the end of class. The teacher catches her and doubles the already large amount of homework, saying something like ‘Heather has nearly completed her homework! I don’t think i gave enough!' and then everyone will hate her. Lily pities her, and then shows Heather to her locker, they become friends quickly after that. Evan happens to know Lily even before this, and join the little gang!

-Magnificence-
Scratcher
100+ posts

ShivBane wrote:

The_SnowQueen wrote:

Good Question! So Heather moves to a new city remember? So everyone will despise her, because she has a busy schedule and starts her homework in the end of class. The teacher catches her and doubles the already large amount of homework, saying something like ‘Heather has nearly completed her homework! I don’t think i gave enough!' and then everyone will hate her. Lily pities her, and then shows Heather to her locker, they become friends quickly after that. Evan happens to know Lily even before this, and join the little gang!

wow! I'm glad i pity heather XD

Oh, don't mind me.
The_SnowQueen
Scratcher
100+ posts

ShivBane wrote:

The_SnowQueen wrote:

Cool!! Next question: How does Heather find her dad?

-Magnificence-
Scratcher
100+ posts

ShivBane wrote:

The_SnowQueen wrote:

looks like!!

Question, who's the mean girl?

Oh, don't mind me.
ShivBane
Scratcher
100+ posts

The_SnowQueen wrote:

ShivBane wrote:

The_SnowQueen wrote:

Ah….. *smug look* that will come in the later episodes, but i guess i'll put all the cards on the table. So in the trailer her dad will tell her his location in a call before his phone loses service. That's the new city they move to. Once she settles in, her dad will get access to a phone, and call her. That's when the adventure really starts!

The_SnowQueen
Scratcher
100+ posts

ShivBane wrote:

The_SnowQueen wrote:

ShivBane wrote:

The_SnowQueen wrote:

Ah….. *smug look* that will come in the later episodes, but i guess i'll put all the cards on the table. So in the trailer her dad will tell her his location in a call before his phone loses service. That's the new city they move to. Once she settles in, her dad will get access to a phone, and call her. That's when the adventure really starts!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh……..

ShivBane
Scratcher
100+ posts

-Magnificence- wrote:

ShivBane wrote:

The_SnowQueen wrote:

looks like!!

Question, who's the mean girl?
Do you want to know who is playing the mean girl, or why she's mean and what her personality is?