Discuss Scratch

ThePlanet_Neptune
Scratcher
72 posts

Life Isn't A Bed Of Heather!!!

ShivBane wrote:

It's been 8 months. I'd like to leave, and I would be happy if you could all respect my decision. You can still continue, but all I'm asking is that you don't use my story, which I doubt will be a problem as very little has been released, and character details are very minute things.
;How in the universe are we supposed to continue if we won't be using the story? What are we supposed to do? Create a new story? We should either continue LBIH or not do it in the first place. And I guess that's it.

~ Neptune
ShivBane
Scratcher
100+ posts

Yes? And I'm already sure I'm not doing it, what will happen next is in your hands.

✂ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ღ
〚She〛〚Artist〛〚Tomboy〛〚teen〛
ღ Hey! I draw some art, and I do take requests!
⟹ 2/2 ARs/ATs are now open!
ღ Check out my most popular project!
Sakurasprout
Scratcher
28 posts

We are continuing. Period. No matter what. I’ve. Even waiting for this to start!!! IDC who the leader is, but as long as they can make the plot go forward, I’m in.

Now Playing: Stand By You(Rachel Platten)

───────────────⚪───────────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 1:17 / 3:48 ⠀ ───○
The_Thea_Sisters
Scratcher
73 posts

ShivBane wrote:

It's been 8 months. I'd like to leave, and I would be happy if you could all respect my decision. You can still continue, but all I'm asking is that you don't use my story, which I doubt will be a problem as very little has been released, and character details are very minute things.

ok…

"Everyone is unique, just in a different way!!!
when green flag clicked
say [hello nice to meet u!!!!:D:D] for (2) secs
The_SnowQueen
Scratcher
100+ posts

I can make a story. I can be the leader if you need me to be. I can even design the characters if no one else can or will. I respect your decision, Shivi, but we are not giving up. I know we can do this- We just have to try. I'll start working on a new story tonight if you guys want me to. If Sakurasprout, The_Thea_Sisters, and ThePlanet_Neptune could invite animators and artists, that would be great.

Get them to come here and chat if they're interested. BUT- before you start- I was thinking of creating a new forum so that we have a fresh start. Is that alright with you guys? I'll send you all the link if yes.

Also- I'll need you to quote this post and tell me your nicknames. I don't want to call you by your usernames because it seems to formal to me- I'd rather call you by your nicknames, because we're all just friends here.

Last edited by The_SnowQueen (May 20, 2021 14:45:49)

“Don't worry, you're just as sane as I am.” - Luna Lovegood ❤️
MUSTANGFAN372
Scratcher
100+ posts

ShivBane wrote:

Its okay I guess… You don't overwork yourself! I do hope you keep writing scripts and fiction and stuff

Sometimes the world likes to play tricks on you, but that doesn't mean you should give up, EVER!!
The_Thea_Sisters
Scratcher
73 posts

The_SnowQueen wrote:

I can make a story. I can be the leader if you need me to be. I can even design the characters if no one else can or will. I respect your decision, Shivi, but we are not giving up. I know we can do this- We just have to try. I'll start working on a new story tonight if you guys want me to. If Sakurasprout, The_Thea_Sisters, and ThePlanet_Neptune could invite animators and artists, that would be great.

Get them to come here and chat if they're interested. BUT- before you start- I was thinking of creating a new forum so that we have a fresh start. Is that alright with you guys? I'll send you all the link if yes.

Also- I'll need you to quote this post and tell me your nicknames. I don't want to call you by your usernames because it seems to formal to me- I'd rather call you by your nicknames, because we're all just friends here.

hi, me and my brother have a script ready for a different story, we were thinking if you all could join there…. please don't think this is advertising, i am just suggesting… if you are interested, you can check @lol_animaters and we also have a new forum…..

when green flag clicked
Sakurasprout
Scratcher
28 posts

The_SnowQueen wrote:

Yes! I'm not dropping out. I'm gonna invite more peeps!

Sakurasprout
Scratcher
28 posts

The_SnowQueen wrote:

Invited all my followers!!! UwU

Sakurasprout
Scratcher
28 posts

The_SnowQueen wrote:

and yes, lets make a new forum. BTW call me Sakura, or BloodMoon.

The_Thea_Sisters
Scratcher
73 posts

Sakurasprout wrote:

The_SnowQueen wrote:

and yes, lets make a new forum. BTW call me Sakura, or BloodMoon.

its exactly what i'm trying to say but im just telling we (me and my brother) already have a story and a new forum ready, we could use that…

when green flag clicked