Discuss Scratch

StarDude3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Nintendo Topic

Guys, which play style of the Nintendo Switch do you seem to use the least? For me it would be Tabletop Mode.

And now, some wise words…

“Is Mayonnaise an instrument?”

-Patrick Star
Mr_PenguinAlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Nintendo Topic

StarDude3 wrote:

Guys, which play style of the Nintendo Switch do you seem to use the least? For me it would be Tabletop Mode.
tabletop mode

yokaiwatch123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Nintendo Topic

StarDude3 wrote:

TV mode

I REACHED 1000 POSTS!
Odd Squad Forum
Miiverse Posts Forum!
Archiverse
Hypnospace Outlaw Forum
Mother/Earthbound Fan for life
StarDude3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Nintendo Topic

Wow, you'd think for a topic about Nintendo this would be a big deal. Why is nobody here for some reason?

-Patrick Star
MeIzAwezomeDede
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Nintendo Topic

They stopped making the 3DS awhile back, which kinda sucks. My 3DS is starting to break too- the home button doesn't work anymore and deadpixels are everywhere.

I'll never forget you Pushmo. You were always my favorite game. come on Nintendo atleast release it on the Switch or something

Nothing to see here
StarDude3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Nintendo Topic

MeIzAwezomeDede wrote:

They stopped making the 3DS awhile back, which kinda sucks. My 3DS is starting to break too- the home button doesn't work anymore and deadpixels are everywhere.

I'll never forget you Pushmo. You were always my favorite game. come on Nintendo atleast release it on the Switch or something
At least they still have the New 2DS XL…Oh, wait. NOOOOOO!!!! At least I still have mine…

-Patrick Star
24KERASM
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Nintendo Topic

Ty! Nice to know that's relatable!

24KERASM wrote:

My computer is being an imbecile and my posts are getting messed up.
Lol no big deal. My posts get messed up too sometimes and it's a real pain when that happens. AND IT HAPPENED AGAIN!!!

Yeah I know, wouldn't be surprised if it's happening as I type this.
Wait what…
I'm so confused, my computer displayed your message as a quote from me now it's gone.

Last edited by 24KERASM (Oct. 14, 2020 21:50:05)

“In war, they taught me how to live, but they never taught me how to live with the things I had done.”
-Niko Bellic, Grand Theft Auto IV

“Well, it turns out people with brain damage are the true heroes.”
-Wheatly, Portal 2

“They make the honey, and we make the money.”
-Beekeeper, Bee Movie
StarDude3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Nintendo Topic

24KERASM wrote:

My computer is being an imbecile and my posts are getting messed up.

StarDude3 wrote:

Lol no big deal. My posts get messed up too sometimes and it's a real pain when that happens. AND IT HAPPENED AGAIN!!!

24KERASM wrote:

Yeah I know, wouldn't be surprised if it's happening as I type this.Wait what…I'm so confused, my computer displayed your message as a quote from me now it's gone.

This is so weird. OH MY GOSH that's it I'm reporting these posts they're too glitchy!!! OK, I fixed this one here, sorta.

Last edited by StarDude3 (Oct. 15, 2020 13:51:49)

-Patrick Star
StarDude3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Nintendo Topic

Anyone here have a Gameboy Advance? I have a GBA SP.

-Patrick Star
DC382
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Nintendo Topic

I gotta hand it to the GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS and Switch. The fact that these were the first portable consoles, or just great experiments has me hyped for what is next for them.
Gamecube would be like the Wii U if it were not for that 1 game where Yoshi can't lick 2 cm in front of him. (MELEE)
Wii, Perhaps the greatest console ever made. Mii, A ton of other stuff, just wow.
G&W: Shield won't cover all of your food and luck.

RIP Permaspike: 14/7/2018 - 4/4/2023

How did you learn JS? *compares it to having to do a 10 kilometer dash with burning legos*
How did you learn HTML? *compares to pick-a-door levels in SMM2*
How did you learn CSS? Mozilla and Stack Overflow our lords and saviors.
How did you learn JSON? Plants Versus Zombies 2. Not even kidding.

I study game design in my free time, and things I noticed about the cream of the crop indies:
- Consistent God-Tier Music (Cuphead, Undertale, PVZ, Pizza Tower, Super Meat Boy (Danny B. Soundtrack))
- Unique Visuals (Cuphead's entire existence, PVZ1, Pizza Tower, Super Meat Boy, Untitled Goose Game, Hollow Knight)
- Excellent Gameplay (Cuphead, PVZ, Pizza Tower, Meat Boy, A Hat In Time, Spelunky, BTD, Hollow Knight)
- Modding Support (Pizza Tower, A Hat In Time, Terraria (Calamity music is Awesome))
- Replayability (BTD, Pizza Tower, Terraria, Super Meat Boy)
- Challenge (SUPER MEAT BOY, Hollow Knight)
(I haven't played Stardew Valley, so I cant state my view, and my ' key almost doesnt work.)
StarDude3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Nintendo Topic

Why does this topic seem super dead? It's NINTENDO!

-Patrick Star
TheNintendoFan2020
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Nintendo Topic

2021 is going to be the big year for gamecube! It will be 20 years old in that year!

image from dkoldies.com

(Wow, i had this banner on my signature for 2 years now. . .)
dual_creator43
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Nintendo Topic

3DS: *has a new system update*

Me: *begins update*

3DS: Please insert the AC adapter to ensure the device does not lose power during the updating process.

Update: *takes literally 5 seconds*

This happened just a few days ago.

I'm dual_creator43, and I hope I've done well with anything. (Projects, forum replies, etc.) My Scratch habits include:
  • checking my inbox
  • being active in the forums
  • working on my projects (sometimes)
Check out more about me by clicking here or here. Happy Scratching!

My most famous quote: “Nothing good ever comes from posting near the end of a page.”
This is probably the best post anyone has ever made for me.
Don't you hate it when your signature isn't big enough to show everything you put in it?

But I guess it doesn't matter since you're (probably) using Shift+↓.
yokaiwatch123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Nintendo Topic

dual_creator43 wrote:

3DS: *has a new system update*

Me: *begins update*

3DS: Please insert the AC adapter to ensure the device does not lose power during the updating process.

Update: *takes literally 5 seconds*

This happened just a few days ago.
lol

I REACHED 1000 POSTS!
Odd Squad Forum
Miiverse Posts Forum!
Archiverse
Hypnospace Outlaw Forum
Mother/Earthbound Fan for life
StarDude3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Nintendo Topic

TheNintendoFan2020 wrote:

2021 is going to be the big year for gamecube! It will be 20 years old in that year!

image from dkoldies.com
Yay, Gamecube!

-Patrick Star
NatKingCoder
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Nintendo Topic

Just got a Switch Lite and beat BotW! What games should I play next? I am a huge LoZ fan! (I am also broke so any FREE games worth playing)

StarDude3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Nintendo Topic

NatKingCoder wrote:

Just got a Switch Lite and beat BotW! What games should I play next? I am a huge LoZ fan! (I am also broke so any FREE games worth playing)
Yikes, I don't think there are any free games…(But if you ever do get money, you might want to consider Animal Crossing)

-Patrick Star
Cupcake_Pup
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Nintendo Topic

A

StarDude3 wrote:

NatKingCoder wrote:

Yikes, I don't think there are any free games…(But if you ever do get money, you might want to consider Animal Crossing)
I LOVE ANIMAL CROSSING!!!!!!!!!!!

A kid who used this website when they were 8-10, came back as a 13 year old!
StarDude3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Nintendo Topic

Cupcake_Pup wrote:

A

StarDude3 wrote:

NatKingCoder wrote:

I LOVE ANIMAL CROSSING!!!!!!!!!!!
MEEEEEEEEEEE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

-Patrick Star
Sastalkham
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Nintendo Topic

Nintendo has fallen from their former glory. It sucks cuz now it feels embarrassing to be a Nintendo fan. Back in the 2000s and 2010s Nintendo was great! Now they are competing with EA to be the most hated video game company.

Dead account
Dead motivation
Dead personality