Discuss Scratch

-Pika-Cat-
Scratcher
100+ posts

War of the Writers - Battle 1 Results!

Heyo! Welcome to the results of WOTW - Battle 1! All of your entries were amazing, it was quite challenging to judge. But, in the end, I have decided on the stories that will receive BP. Just a reminder, the categories for this battle were: Best Plot, Best Style, 1st Place Battle Winner, 2ed Place Battle WInner, and 3rd Place Battle Winner. If you don't receive any BP, please don't be discouraged! Continue writing, it's a journey that you'll never regret. Some have been on their journey longer, but you'll be there someday as well! Anyways, on with the results!

Best Plot goes to…… @-Violet-Rose- / @VoiceActress100 with her awesome story, Ashes! It was really entertaining and realistic. The plot was very well executed, you made all the historical events fit right in, making the story perfect. The way you described everything was extraordinary as well, you made it simple to visualize what was happening. Amazing job! You have earned 2 BP!

Best Style goes to @boom2ratz with his/her poem, The Cold Dark Night! It definitely gave me the chills, and you matched the words together quite well. Nice job You earn 2 BP

3rd Place Battle Winner goes to………… @Mydoggiedaisy with her story, Memories! It was a bitter-sweet story filled with promise and dread. You described the events quite well, and gave a nice explanation about things. When you write stories that are based on thought and feeling, which you fulfilled quite well, it can be a bit of a challenge to include some more action. Then again, it just depends on the writer's style, I guess Nice job! You earn 1 BP

2ed Place Battle Winner: @cellagraceread and his/her story, Owl Summoner. Wow. Just. Wow. I really enjoyed reading it! The length was perfect, the style was amazing, and the theme of the story was great as well! Plus, who doesn't love a good story about birds? Birds are kewl. Anyways, the events that happened were well-though-of. You have promise to become an amazing writer! I mean, more amazing than you already are xDD Congrats! You earn 2 BP

AND NOW

THE MOMENT

THAT YOU

HAVE BEEN

WAI- well, I mean I have you have been waiting for TING

FOR

THE WINNER

OF BATTLE 1

IS…………………….

*drumroll*

@MythicalBookWorm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your story, Dragon Slayer, was PURE PERFECTION!!!!!!! I mean, it was, just, so, ya know, I can't describe it, cause, ya know, it was, so ummmm, let's see, how should I say it……………… I mean, I guess, no wait, ummm, yeah.

I;ve decided. There is no words to describe how amazing and awsome and perfect and glorious that story was.

So, Myth, your story was extremely (insert that one perfect word that means awesome, perfect, amazing, meaningful, beyond, etc)!!!! Honestly though, I could feel like I was standing there, I could see all of my surroundings with ease. Not to mention that amazing thrill you added! I wish that could be a scene of a movie or something so I could watch it on replay 24/7! You should be very proud, I'm just so happy that I had the chance to read it!!!! You earn 3 BP for this round, amazing job!

That's all! You should all be proud of the spectacular stories you wrote. As always, ask if you have any questions. Stay tuned for Battle 2!

uhggggg now i hafta clean my room

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
idk i wanted to change this
MythicalBookWorm
Scratcher
100+ posts

OMG TYSM!!!!!!

-Pika-Cat-
Scratcher
100+ posts

MythicalBookWorm wrote:

OMG TYSM!!!!!!

Npppp

sc921201
Scratcher
36 posts

aw well! better luck next time!!! congratulations to the winners!! you deserved it <33333
VoiceActress100
Scratcher
56 posts

Aah, ty!
cards104171
Scratcher
100+ posts

Congrats, everyone!

I think I did something.

boom2ratz
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Awesome! Congratulations to everyone!

“That has to it”
- Matjam02
littleZ911
Scratcher
1 post

Congrats to everybody! And kudos to @-Pika-Cat- for reading all these entries and judging them so quickly
-Pika-Cat-
Scratcher
100+ posts

littleZ911 wrote:

Congrats to everybody! And kudos to @-Pika-Cat- for reading all these entries and judging them so quickly

haha, it was either that or cleaning my room which I still have to do

kindforall
Scratcher
57 posts

MythicalBookWorm wrote:

OMG TYSM!!!!!!

congrats
xcartez3000
Scratcher
30 posts

when green flag clicked
say [Congrats @MythicalBookWorm!]
xcartez3000
Scratcher
30 posts

when green flag clicked
say [Congratgulations everybody!!! Better luck next time to those who didn't win. :(]
cellagraceread
Scratcher
15 posts

Thank you so much!! I honestly didn't think I would place.
SunnyOfOlympus
Scratcher
94 posts

Congratulations everyone! _10mil_ (did that work?)

noelle / ell / fern
any pronouns, ask about neos

“Nothing ever last forever, everybody wants to rule the world”
bodi3
Scratcher
100+ posts

when I receive [@-Pika-Cat- 's results v]
say [Congrats to all who won! Well done! :D]
think [Ah well, better luck for me next time lol]
say [Always write great stories, and use your talent for great things! I wish all writers who participated Good Luck!]

┊┊┊┊⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
┊┊┊☆ *   * ⋆
┊┊★ *  ❝When you can run but can't hide,
┊┊* . * ✦ keep running until you find courage to
┊☆ ° ✧          Fight Back.❞ - bodi3
★*
Mydoggiedaisy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congrats everyone and thank youuu! myth's story was spectacularrrrrrr!

eevee for the thing B)

RiverDay
Scratcher
500+ posts

Pika if you want/remember can you tell me if mine was good? It was the court of fives fan-fic.

Also Amazing job to everyone!

Last edited by RiverDay (Aug. 24, 2020 12:25:59)

MythicalBookWorm
Scratcher
100+ posts

xcartez3000 wrote:

when green flag clicked
say [Congratgulations everybody!!! Better luck next time to those who didn't win. :(]
Thanks!

MythicalBookWorm
Scratcher
100+ posts

xcartez3000 wrote:

when green flag clicked
say [Congrats @MythicalBookWorm!]
Sorry, meant to quote this XD
Thanks!

boom2ratz
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Aaaahhh, I remember. The simpler times when we weren't so bored and crazy for the results. And the time when I somehow placed even though I just rushed a random poem in 15 minutes and slammed it into a discussion forum. Actually, it was so rushed I probably wrote it in 10 minutes IN the discussion forum, I didn't even use Docs.

“That has to it”
- Matjam02