Discuss Scratch

programmer204
Scratcher
500+ posts

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ The Ruby Shop! We are the Jewel of Scratch!! (NOW HIRING BoD!)

MyScratchedAccount wrote:

can i be co-manger
I'm so sorry, but the job of Co-Manager has already been occupied. I just need to change it. There are still some spots on the BoD if you would like to fill out a form though. )

Hey! I am programmer204.

Mostly active in the forums.

He/him

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

littlegrant710
Scratcher
100+ posts

programmer204 wrote:

can i be co-manger
I'm so sorry, but the job of Co-Manager has already been occupied. I just need to change it. There are still some spots on the BoD if you would like to fill out a form though. )

Im back. Can I switch to a higher position in the BOD?

Hi I’m @littlegrant710. I’m the creator of 710 Studios. I direct 710 Studios Original Love: The Series. My current projects are on my profile. Follow me to get updates about new originals from 710 Studios, 710 Studios+, 710 Animates! & Taco Movie Productions coming out soon.
programmer204
Scratcher
500+ posts

littlegrant710 wrote:

programmer204 wrote:

can i be co-manger

What do you mean by a higher position on the BoD?

Hey! I am programmer204.

He/him

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

AIGamesDeveloper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

~removed~

Last edited by AIGamesDeveloper (Aug. 22, 2021 20:19:16)

AIGamesDeveloper in big 2024.
littlegrant710
Scratcher
100+ posts

programmer204 wrote:

littlegrant710 wrote:

programmer204 wrote:

can i be co-manger

What do you mean by a higher position on the BoD?

Sorry NVM.

Hi I’m @littlegrant710. I’m the creator of 710 Studios. I direct 710 Studios Original Love: The Series. My current projects are on my profile. Follow me to get updates about new originals from 710 Studios, 710 Studios+, 710 Animates! & Taco Movie Productions coming out soon.
programmermouse
Scratcher
8 posts

Hey can I apply for a job here?
SeMcCarthy1
Scratcher
100+ posts

programmermouse wrote:

Hey can I apply for a job here?

yes, fill out the form:

Staff form:
Username:
Do you have any experience in any other shops?:
How active are you?:
What department are you applying for?:
Have you read the terms?:
Other:

Generation 9: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Hi, or rather bye, since your reading this after you read the main text. I don't know what else I shoud put here, so that's it.
oh, and it would be great if you check out my games like This or this or if you wan't to talk to an anoying robot then this is where you should go.

Image by clove- from Buzzy Bee Banners

Bye
-SeMccarthy1

P.S. It would be great if you followed me.
programmer204
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bump
Up
My
Hey! I am programmer204.

He/him

(credit to Za-Chary)

AIGamesDeveloper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: AIGamesDeveloper
Do you have any experience in any other shops?: I'm the Co-Owner of The Cookie Shoppe (see here for proof)
How active are you?: 7/10
What department are you applying for?: Activity Checker
Have you read the terms?: Yes, I have read and understood the terms.
Other: Polar Bears are Chill

programmer204
Scratcher
500+ posts

AIGamesDeveloper wrote:

Username: AIGamesDeveloper
Do you have any experience in any other shops?: I'm the Co-Owner of The Cookie Shoppe (see here for proof)
How active are you?: 7/10
What department are you applying for?: Activity Checker
Have you read the terms?: Yes, I have read and understood the terms.
Other: Polar Bears are Chill
Accepted! Make sure to stay active as you are the Activity Checker. Thanks, programmer204!

Hey! I am programmer204.

He/him

(credit to Za-Chary)

programmer204
Scratcher
500+ posts

Alright. This is the Ruby Shop's first Activity Check. It's alright if you don't respond right away though. :) Make sure to respond with Active, programmer204. Thanks!

Hey! I am programmer204.

He/him

(credit to Za-Chary)

SeMcCarthy1
Scratcher
100+ posts

programmer204 wrote:

Alright. This is the Ruby Shop's first Activity Check. It's alright if you don't respond right away though. :) Make sure to respond with Active, programmer204. Thanks!

Active

Generation 9: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Hi, or rather bye, since your reading this after you read the main text. I don't know what else I shoud put here, so that's it.
oh, and it would be great if you check out my games like This or this or if you wan't to talk to an anoying robot then this is where you should go.

Image by clove- from Buzzy Bee Banners

Bye
-SeMccarthy1

P.S. It would be great if you followed me.
AIGamesDeveloper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

programmer204 wrote:

active

Lightning_Bolt77
Scratcher
500+ posts

programmer204 wrote:

active

Generation 8: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social
My signature was made at Lightning Studios 3.0!

AIGamesDeveloper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BUMP

programmer204
Scratcher
500+ posts

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

programmer204 wrote:

Active

AIGamesDeveloper wrote:

programmer204 wrote:

active

Lightning_Bolt77 wrote:

programmer204 wrote:

active

This concludes our Activity Check. Thanks, all!

Last edited by programmer204 (Aug. 31, 2021 18:55:36)

Hey! I am programmer204.

He/him

(credit to Za-Chary)

littlegrant710
Scratcher
100+ posts

programmer204 wrote:

Im so sorry. I have'nt been active. Due to my projects on Pixilart, I am resigning from my place in the shop but will be an ambassador.

programmer204
Scratcher
500+ posts

littlegrant710 wrote:

programmer204 wrote:

Im so sorry. I have'nt been active. Due to my projects on Pixilart, I am resigning from my place in the shop but will be an ambassador.
Ok. Thanks!

Hey! I am programmer204.

He/him

(credit to Za-Chary)

AIGamesDeveloper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Activity Check

Please respond to this activity check by September 14, 2021

Responded
AIGamesDeveloper
programmer204
@Lightning_Bolt77
@SeMcCarthy1

Not Responded

Nobody!

Last edited by AIGamesDeveloper (Sept. 10, 2021 00:42:58)

Lightning_Bolt77
Scratcher
500+ posts

AIGamesDeveloper wrote:

Activity Check

Please respond to this activity check by September 14, 2021

Responded
AIGamesDeveloper
programmer204

Not Responded

@Lightning_Bolt77
@SeMcCarthy1

here

Generation 8: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social
My signature was made at Lightning Studios 3.0!