Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Ocean Waves Shop- Delivering your Orders in a Splash WE ARE OPEN TO ORDERS!!! (Also Hiring!) Now Offering Uploading! [RSS Feed]
guineapiggirl001
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Ocean Waves Shop- Delivering your Orders in a Splash WE ARE OPEN TO ORDERS!!! (Also Hiring!) Now Offering Uploading!

6 pages!

Last edited by guineapiggirl001 (July 30, 2020 07:50:19)

Hey! I'm Lila! Feel free to drop by my profile and say hello!

Check out my alt/ aesthetic acc, -Ocean_Sunset-
SnowDropx
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Ocean Waves Shop- Delivering your Orders in a Splash WE ARE OPEN TO ORDERS!!! (Also Hiring!) Now Offering Uploading!

Jam_can
Scratcher
100+ posts

No one is perfect - But always do your best on everything
Anyone on Scratch a VOCALOID/UTAU fans?
Jam_can
Scratcher
100+ posts

No one is perfect - But always do your best on everything
Anyone on Scratch a VOCALOID/UTAU fans?
guineapiggirl001
Scratcher
500+ posts

LankyBox01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Uh
Too many bumps
*Dies*

Do you have trouble with scratch slang? Check this awesome site out!

I'm a red panda btw
Rainbow-Feathers
Scratcher
100+ posts

Partnership Form
Shop name: The Feather Shop
Permission from manager/ chairman/ owner etc. : I’m the Owner
Link to Shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/424270/
Shop Banner (and link): http://u.cubeupload.com/frogadier63/3EC5CF6816AF46A8A146.png

How you would benefit from partnering with us: Advertising
How we would benefit from partnering with you: Advertising

guineapiggirl001
Scratcher
500+ posts

Rainbow-Feathers wrote:

Partnership Form
Shop name: The Feather Shop
Permission from manager/ chairman/ owner etc. : I’m the Owner
Link to Shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/424270/
Shop Banner (and link): http://u.cubeupload.com/frogadier63/3EC5CF6816AF46A8A146.png

How you would benefit from partnering with us: Advertising
How we would benefit from partnering with you: Advertising
Accepted! We are now partners!

AbigailMoore
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ok I'm back now! I posted this in all my other shops so:

Notice: I will be way less active than I was. I cannot guaranty that I will be on everyday, and as of Sept. 7th ish I will mostly be on on weekends.

Play Dragon City? Contact me on my profile if you want to join my Alliance!! | CTRL + Shift + Down to see the rest of my siggy

Fun Fact: I made this banner as an example of my work and ended up really liking it!
guineapiggirl001
Scratcher
500+ posts

AbigailMoore wrote:

Ok I'm back now! I posted this in all my other shops so:

Notice: I will be way less active than I was. I cannot guaranty that I will be on everyday, and as of Sept. 7th ish I will mostly be on on weekends.
Its great to have you back! I will also be less active on weekdays from September too, so don't worry!

guineapiggirl001
Scratcher
500+ posts

guineapiggirl001
Scratcher
500+ posts

Important News
We will soon be offering a new service: uploading. It will have it's own order form, see here. For customers, there will be an option to choose if they want it uploaded with scratch or if they want it uploaded with another site. If you can upload images, either using scratch, cubeupload or another image hosting site (that can be used in the forums) and are willing to do so, just reply to this saying that you would like to and which site you use (you can say scratch and, cupupload for example.
If you cannot/do not want to upload reply to this saying ‘active’. (This is an activity check, but if you say the uploading site you use, you do not have to say active). Remember to reply within 3 days!
Also, sorry if how I've writen it is complicated, ask me if you have any queries.

Thanks,
guineapiggirl001

————————————

Replied:
guineapiggirl001
hp_mega_fan
RiverDay
_ReykjaviK_
perellacat
AbigailMoore
Jam_can
SnowDropx

Haven't Replied:
No one!

Excused:
hp_mega_fan

Last edited by guineapiggirl001 (Aug. 5, 2020 05:35:11)

hp_mega_fan
Scratcher
500+ posts

guineapiggirl001 wrote:

Important News
We are now offering a new service: uploading. It will have it's own order form, which I am working on now. For customers, there will be an option to choose if they want it uploaded with scratch or if they want it uploaded with another site. If you can upload images, either using scratch, cubeupload or another image hosting site (that can be used in the forums) and are willing to do so, just reply to this saying that you would like to and which site you use (you can say scratch and, cupupload for example.
If you cannot/do not want to upload reply to this saying ‘active’. (This is an activity check, but if you say the uploading site you use, you do not have to say active).
Also, sorry if how I've writen it is complicated, ask me if you have any queries.

Thanks,
guineapiggirl001

I use scratch and cubeupload, but i usually use cubeupload as i am not used to doing it with scratch

guineapiggirl001
Scratcher
500+ posts

hp_mega_fan wrote:

guineapiggirl001 wrote:

Important News
We are now offering a new service: uploading. It will have it's own order form, which I am working on now. For customers, there will be an option to choose if they want it uploaded with scratch or if they want it uploaded with another site. If you can upload images, either using scratch, cubeupload or another image hosting site (that can be used in the forums) and are willing to do so, just reply to this saying that you would like to and which site you use (you can say scratch and, cupupload for example.
If you cannot/do not want to upload reply to this saying ‘active’. (This is an activity check, but if you say the uploading site you use, you do not have to say active).

Thanks,
guineapiggirl001

I use scratch and cubeupload, but i usually use cubeupload as i am not used to doing it with scratch
Ok!

RiverDay
Scratcher
500+ posts

guineapiggirl001 wrote:

Important News
We will soon be offering a new service: uploading. It will have it's own order form, which I am working on now. For customers, there will be an option to choose if they want it uploaded with scratch or if they want it uploaded with another site. If you can upload images, either using scratch, cubeupload or another image hosting site (that can be used in the forums) and are willing to do so, just reply to this saying that you would like to and which site you use (you can say scratch and, cupupload for example.
If you cannot/do not want to upload reply to this saying ‘active’. (This is an activity check, but if you say the uploading site you use, you do not have to say active). Remember to reply within 3 days!

Thanks,
guineapiggirl001

————————————

Replied:
guineapiggirl001
hp_mega_fan

Haven't Replied:
AbigailMoore
RiverDay
Jam_can
_ReykjaviK_
Jam_can
perellacat
SnowDropx

Excused:
hp_mega_fan

I have cubeupload

guineapiggirl001
Scratcher
500+ posts

RiverDay wrote:

guineapiggirl001 wrote:

Important News
We will soon be offering a new service: uploading. It will have it's own order form, which I am working on now. For customers, there will be an option to choose if they want it uploaded with scratch or if they want it uploaded with another site. If you can upload images, either using scratch, cubeupload or another image hosting site (that can be used in the forums) and are willing to do so, just reply to this saying that you would like to and which site you use (you can say scratch and, cupupload for example.

Thanks,
guineapiggirl001

————————————

Replied:
guineapiggirl001
hp_mega_fan

Haven't Replied:
AbigailMoore
RiverDay
Jam_can
_ReykjaviK_
Jam_can
perellacat
SnowDropx

Excused:
hp_mega_fan

I have cubeupload
Ok!

_ReykjaviK_
Scratcher
500+ posts

guineapiggirl001 wrote:

Important News

Thanks,
guineapiggirl001

————————————

Replied:
guineapiggirl001
hp_mega_fan
RiverDay

Haven't Replied:
AbigailMoore
Jam_can
_ReykjaviK_
perellacat
SnowDropx

Excused:
hp_mega_fan

I have no access to CubeUpload or other websites like that.

have a good day
guineapiggirl001
Scratcher
500+ posts

_ReykjaviK_ wrote:

guineapiggirl001 wrote:

Important News

Thanks,
guineapiggirl001

————————————

Replied:
guineapiggirl001
hp_mega_fan
RiverDay

Haven't Replied:
AbigailMoore
Jam_can
_ReykjaviK_
perellacat
SnowDropx

Excused:
hp_mega_fan

I have no access to CubeUpload or other websites like that.
Okay, don't worry!

guineapiggirl001
Scratcher
500+ posts

guineapiggirl001 wrote:

Important News
Snip
Do you think I have missed anything on the form/ need to add anything?:
Username:
Would you like it uploaded on Scratch or Other?:
Link to Image:
Size (pixels):
Are you following this discussion?:
Any particular member of staff you would like to do it:
Have you read the ordering rules?:
Other:

Last edited by guineapiggirl001 (Aug. 4, 2020 18:24:25)

_ReykjaviK_
Scratcher
500+ posts

Do you think I have missed anything on the form/ need to add anything?:
it's good

have a good day
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Ocean Waves Shop- Delivering your Orders in a Splash WE ARE OPEN TO ORDERS!!! (Also Hiring!) Now Offering Uploading! [RSS Feed]