Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » (Open~The star review shop~{we'll get one of our professional staff to review your shop honestly and with constructive steps to help your shop}(now hiring) [RSS Feed]
itschaoticcrazycat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

(Open~The star review shop~{we'll get one of our professional staff to review your shop honestly and with constructive steps to help your shop}(now hiring)

FlashMaskPP wrote:

itschaoticcrazycat wrote:

perellacat wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

theres another star review shop https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/429131/?page=1
Ok, although this was made in june and that one yesterday
Sorry! I've changed the name. I thought the name Star Review Shop was unique, but apparently I was wrong.
Don't Worry!
How r u all ordering
Can you please stop spamming that question!!! If you want something like a project to be reviewed, go to the first page and copy and paste the order form!

Moved to @starfiishii. no longer an active scratch user.

(thank you @Honeybreeze)
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

(Open~The star review shop~{we'll get one of our professional staff to review your shop honestly and with constructive steps to help your shop}(now hiring)

hp_mega_fan wrote:

Forms:

Order form:
Username: MapleTails
The thing you want to be reviewed: A shop
Link to the product you want to be reviewed: Click the Banner.
How critical would you like us to be out of 10: 10
How detailed would you like us to be out of 10: 10
What specific things would you like us to include: How we may be able to get more workers and customers
What things would you like us to exclude: Nothing
Would you like us also to order from you to make a more detailed review about the product (this is only if we are reviewing a shop): Yes please
Other:

Last edited by MapleTails (Aug. 11, 2020 19:28:10)

Hey there. I'm an animator and artist
itschaoticcrazycat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MapleTails wrote:

hp_mega_fan wrote:

Forms:

Order form:
Username: MapleTails
The thing you want to be reviewed: A shop
Link to the product you want to be reviewed: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/416228/ -the crocodile goes snip- Click the Banner.
How critical would you like us to be out of 10: 10
How detailed would you like us to be out of 10: 10
What specific things would you like us to include: How we may be able to get more workers and customers
What things would you like us to exclude: Nothing
Would you like us also to order from you to make a more detailed review about the product (this is only if we are reviewing a shop): Yes please
Other:

Taken!

Last edited by itschaoticcrazycat (Aug. 11, 2020 19:47:22)

(thank you @Honeybreeze)
hp_mega_fan
Scratcher
500+ posts

itschaoticcrazycat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Le bump

(thank you @Honeybreeze)
brooc210
Scratcher
100+ posts

snip
Please start snipping posts

what u doing here? go make a new project!

DON'T click here
itschaoticcrazycat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

brooc210 wrote:

snip
Please start snipping posts
I started recently so…

(thank you @Honeybreeze)
hp_mega_fan
Scratcher
500+ posts

AcheezQBURGER
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: AcheezQBURGER
Job you want: Any, but if I have to choose, then just regular.
Skills: Animation, art, coding, voice acting
Examples of work: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/420231046/ https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/423969859/ https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/422849873/
Why should we hire you: Because I can provide you with an honest employee.
Do you have any experience? (if no we could give you some example ones to do so please be honest): 7.3
Other:

Hermione_Granger-Fan
Scratcher
100+ posts

AcheezQBURGER wrote:

Examples of work: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/420231046/ https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/423969859/ https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/422849873/
Do you have any experience? (if no we could give you some example ones to do so please be honest): 7.3
Other:
Hired!

Hi I'm Hermione Granger, the brightest witch of my age, Plz ask me to join any Shop coz i'd love too I can also host images too come vist my shops and have fun Highlight this Hold Control + Shift + D + O + W + N to see me full Siggy[/code]
Owner Of The PotterHead Shop andThe Atom Shop Excuse Me Now I've Got To Go And Study - Hermione

AcheezQBURGER
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hermione_Granger-Fan wrote:

AcheezQBURGER wrote:

Other:
Hired!
Thanks

Hermione_Granger-Fan
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hi I'm Hermione Granger, the brightest witch of my age, Plz ask me to join any Shop coz i'd love too I can also host images too come vist my shops and have fun Highlight this Hold Control + Shift + D + O + W + N to see me full Siggy[/code]
Owner Of The PotterHead Shop andThe Atom Shop Excuse Me Now I've Got To Go And Study - Hermione

D212NC
Scratcher
83 posts

How get hired here ?

Hi I'm D212NC. Thanks for seeing this post.
Thanks to this shop for my signature.

itschaoticcrazycat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

D212NC wrote:

How get hired here ?
Forms. Before you even apply, I think you need more forum experience.

(thank you @Honeybreeze)
D212NC
Scratcher
83 posts

D212NC wrote:

How get hired here ?
Awww….Let me see what the owner says

arjunking788
Scratcher
100+ posts

D212NC wrote:

D212NC wrote:

How get hired here ?
no its only and only the owner cuz theres no form

join PIX OS COLLAB looking for collaborators !–PIX OS–HELP US MAKE THE BEST OS ON SCRATCH –PIX OS–

██████▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎29% 10 0

this is my signature
Hermione_Granger-Fan
Scratcher
100+ posts

arjunking788 wrote:

D212NC wrote:

D212NC wrote:

How get hired here ?
There is a form coz I'm the the Vice Pres plus you need more forum experience

Hermione_Granger-Fan
Scratcher
100+ posts

arjunking788 wrote:

D212NC wrote:

D212NC wrote:

How get hired here ?
Here but we aren't hiring now
Worker application form:
Username:
Job you want:
Skills:
Examples of work:
Why should we hire you:
Do you have any experience? (if no we could give you some example ones to do so please be honest):
Other:

D212NC
Scratcher
83 posts

arjunking788 wrote:

D212NC wrote:

D212NC wrote:

How get hired here ?
Here but we aren't hiring now
Worker application form:
Username:
Job you want:
Skills:
Examples of work:
Why should we hire you:
Do you have any experience? (if no we could give you some example ones to do so please be honest):
Other:

chameleoncool
Scratcher
57 posts

Worker application form:
Username: @chameleoncool
Job you want: PRO
Skills: Reviews for everything.
Examples of work: If you mean art, here
Why should we hire you: I think I can contribute my skills listed above
Do you have any experience? (if no we could give you some example ones to do so please be honest): Yes I am currently working in The Scratch Century Shop and The Thunder Shoppe.
Other: None.

Highlight this sentence, hold shift, and hold the down arrow to see the rest of my signature.

Join the Hamilton Fan Club!

Visit my alt profile!

Hello!

Wow you are very dedicated!

STOP. I DEMAND YOU TO STOP SCROLLING.

PLEASE. For your own good, STOP.

Extreme Dedication. WOW.

You really should stop. ReAlLy.

If you made it all the way down here, comment ‘Floating chameleons are everywhere.’ on my profile.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » (Open~The star review shop~{we'll get one of our professional staff to review your shop honestly and with constructive steps to help your shop}(now hiring) [RSS Feed]