Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » (Open~The star review shop~{we'll get one of our professional staff to review your shop honestly and with constructive steps to help your shop}(now hiring) [RSS Feed]
itschaoticcrazycat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

(Open~The star review shop~{we'll get one of our professional staff to review your shop honestly and with constructive steps to help your shop}(now hiring)

Username: itschaoticcrazycat (call me iccc and I'll be active on 16:00pm-20:00pm BST on weekdays and mostly all day on weekends)
Job you want: Any jobs where I can take reviews
Skills: Listening, Honesty, Tips and tricks
Examples of work: N/A
Why should we hire you: I'd love to help others and
Do you have any experience? (if no we could give you some example ones to do so please be honest): No, however I've left honest reviews in other shops.
Other: Happy to help (if hired)! Please note due to 11+ preparations I won't be super active until around evening.

Moved to @starfiishii. no longer an active scratch user.

(thank you @Honeybreeze)
hp_mega_fan
Scratcher
500+ posts

(Open~The star review shop~{we'll get one of our professional staff to review your shop honestly and with constructive steps to help your shop}(now hiring)

itschaoticcrazycat wrote:

Username: itschaoticcrazycat (call me iccc and I'll be active on 16:00pm-20:00pm BST on weekdays and mostly all day on weekends)
Do you have any experience? (if no we could give you some example ones to do so please be honest): No, however I've left honest reviews in other shops.
Other: Happy to help (if hired)! Please note due to 11+ preparations I won't be super active until around evening.
hired!

how did you do that block in your signature?

l-lavender
Scratcher
100+ posts

Order form:
Username: l-lavender
The thing you want to be reviewed: shop
Link to the product you want to be reviewed: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/428535/
How critical would you like us to be out of 10: 10
How detailed would you like us to be out of 10: 10
What specific things would you like us to include: N/A
What things would you like us to exclude: title, banner, first look, product, service, overall
Would you like us also to order from you to make a more detailed review about the product (this is only if we are reviewing a shop): yes
Other: N/A

~ l-lavender

The amazing banner by @SnowDropx.
itschaoticcrazycat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hp_mega_fan wrote:

hired!

how did you do that block in your signature?
Thanks!!!

(thank you @Honeybreeze)
itschaoticcrazycat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

l-lavender wrote:

Order form:
Link to the product you want to be reviewed: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/428535/
What things would you like us to exclude: title, banner, first look, product, service, overall
Would you like us also to order from you to make a more detailed review about the product (this is only if we are reviewing a shop): yes
Taken!

(thank you @Honeybreeze)
l-lavender
Scratcher
100+ posts

l-lavender wrote:

Order form:
Taken!
Thanks. May you please post the review here. (Plz don't post in my shop) And plz notify on my profile when finished.

~ l-lavender

hp_mega_fan
Scratcher
500+ posts

l-lavender wrote:

l-lavender wrote:

Order form:
Taken!
Thanks. May you please post the review here. (Plz don't post in my shop) And plz notify on my profile when finished.
Ok, we will do

itschaoticcrazycat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

@l-lavender, your order is complete! :

Username: itschaoticcrazycat
Comments: That was amazingly fast! Within about 5mins, you had finished! Anyone who orders here would definetly come back. There were no downsides at all (in the experience and note that I will come back again myself).
Rating ( /5): infinity! Never seen anything done so quickly!

Thanks for ordering your review from us and I hope you are content with your review and do enjoy the rest of your day.

Last edited by itschaoticcrazycat (Aug. 5, 2020 13:32:57)

(thank you @Honeybreeze)
itschaoticcrazycat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hp_mega_fan wrote:

-snip-

Staff
hp_mega_fan

BOD
President(has full control) : hp_mega_fan
Vice-president(helps run the shop, can hire, bump, open the shop) : Hermione_Granger-Fan
Chairman(does activity checks, can bump): OPEN
Secretary(makes the unclaimed orders center can bump) : OPEN
PRO(gets partners,cannot bump) : OPEN
Adviser: OPEN
Just to be clear, since I now work here, what role do I have?

(thank you @Honeybreeze)
hp_mega_fan
Scratcher
500+ posts

hp_mega_fan wrote:

-snip-

Staff
hp_mega_fan

BOD
Vice-president(helps run the shop, can hire, bump, open the shop) : Hermione_Granger-Fan
You are apart of the staff unless you aply for a BOD job

itschaoticcrazycat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hp_mega_fan wrote:

hp_mega_fan wrote:

-snip-

Staff
hp_mega_fan

BOD
You are apart of the staff unless you aply for a BOD job
Can I be secretary (sorry if that's not how it works)

(thank you @Honeybreeze)
l-lavender
Scratcher
100+ posts

@l-lavender, your order is complete! :

Username: itschaoticcrazycat
Comments: That was amazingly fast! Within about 5mins, you had finished! Anyone who orders here would definetly come back. There were no downsides at all (in the experience and note that I will come back again myself).
Rating ( /5): infinity! Never seen anything done so quickly!

Thanks for ordering your review from us and I hope you are content with your review and do enjoy the rest of your day.
OKAY, thank you.

~ l-lavender

itschaoticcrazycat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hp_mega_fan wrote:

Activity check!

Please respond saying Active and with a snip, and, one other thing, we are gonna be making an official studio, could all employees please try to make a thumbnail entry for our official studio? banners are fine too!!!!

You have 4 days to respond, otherwise you get a strike, three strikes and you are fired, if you are in BOD, you get two strikes to be demoted and another two to be fired.

Responded:
hp_mega_fan Hermione_Granger-Fan, itschaoticcrazycat (iccc)

Not responded:
Everyone else

Excused:
No one that i know of

hp_mega_fan

Founder of Star review shop
Active!

Last edited by itschaoticcrazycat (Aug. 6, 2020 10:35:27)

(thank you @Honeybreeze)
itschaoticcrazycat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Offer Idea: Weekly and Monthly reviews.

(thank you @Honeybreeze)
FlashMaskPP
Scratcher
42 posts

How to order a banner in scratch 3.0

Plz respond and say me how to do it………..

Aditya Vardhan(FlashMaskPP)
itschaoticcrazycat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FlashMaskPP wrote:

This is a review shop, not a banner shop. You'll have to sadly go somewhere else to get a banner. In the meantime, if you do on a forum-shop then please do order here.

Last edited by itschaoticcrazycat (Aug. 7, 2020 08:10:39)

(thank you @Honeybreeze)
FlashMaskPP
Scratcher
42 posts

FlashMaskPP wrote:

This is a review shop, not a banner shop. You'll have to sadly go somewhere else to get a banner. In the meantime, if you do on a forum-shop then please do order here.
Then how r u all taking profile thumbnail ect…..

Last edited by FlashMaskPP (Aug. 7, 2020 08:31:38)

itschaoticcrazycat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FlashMaskPP wrote:

FlashMaskPP wrote:

Then how r u all taking profile thumbnail etc….
We REVIEW shops who make them, we've just made a few banners for the shop. I'll show you what our order forms are like. we will occaisionally do banners but not everyday here. As I said, you need to find somewhere else because this isn't a banner shop.:

Order form:
Username:
The thing you want to be reviewed:
Link to the product you want to be reviewed:
How critical would you like us to be out of 10:
How detailed would you like us to be out of 10:
What specific things would you like us to include:
What things would you like us to exclude:
Would you like us also to order from you to make a more detailed review about the product (this is only if we are reviewing a shop):
Other:

Last edited by itschaoticcrazycat (Aug. 7, 2020 08:32:46)

(thank you @Honeybreeze)
FlashMaskPP
Scratcher
42 posts

FlashMaskPP wrote:

FlashMaskPP wrote:

We REVIEW shops who make them, we've just made a few banners for the shop. I'll show you what our order forms are like. we will occaisionally do banners but not everyday here. As I said, you need to find somewhere else because this isn't a banner shop.:

Order form:
Username:
Would you like us also to order from you to make a more detailed review about the product (this is only if we are reviewing a shop):
Other:
Do we have to give money

itschaoticcrazycat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FlashMaskPP wrote:

FlashMaskPP wrote:

FlashMaskPP wrote:

Order form:
Username:
Other:
Do we have to give money
No

(thank you @Honeybreeze)
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » (Open~The star review shop~{we'll get one of our professional staff to review your shop honestly and with constructive steps to help your shop}(now hiring) [RSS Feed]