Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Tʜᴇ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Mᴀʟʟ! Oᴘᴇɴ! Fʀᴇᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ! Yᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ! Cᴏᴍᴇ Cᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛ Yᴏᴜʀ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Pᴀᴄᴋᴀɢᴇ Tᴏᴅᴀʏ! Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ! [RSS Feed]
NotAadev
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tʜᴇ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Mᴀʟʟ! Oᴘᴇɴ! Fʀᴇᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ! Yᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ! Cᴏᴍᴇ Cᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛ Yᴏᴜʀ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Pᴀᴄᴋᴀɢᴇ Tᴏᴅᴀʏ! Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ!

Bump
turtlegoldnugget
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tʜᴇ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Mᴀʟʟ! Oᴘᴇɴ! Fʀᴇᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ! Yᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ! Cᴏᴍᴇ Cᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛ Yᴏᴜʀ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Pᴀᴄᴋᴀɢᴇ Tᴏᴅᴀʏ! Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ!

idk but i feel like we are being too harsh on customers. like pointing out the littlest things and not taking their order. but idk

hey, its yo boi turtlegoldnugget! i work for the scratch mall! apply for a job or order something from it!
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Some of the BoD names don't make sense. The prefix “co-” means together. In a BoD example, co-founders mean that you founded the shop together, co-owners means that you own the shop together. As for co-manager and co-secretary, those should be renamed to deputy manager/vice manager/ deputy co-manager/ and deputy secretary/vice secretary respectively.

President of Scratch ShopBux
turtlegoldnugget
Scratcher
100+ posts

MClovers wrote:

Some of the BoD names don't make sense. The prefix “co-” means together. In a BoD example, co-founders mean that you founded the shop together, co-owners means that you own the shop together. As for co-manager and co-secretary, those should be renamed to deputy manager/vice manager/ deputy co-manager/ and deputy secretary/vice secretary respectively.
true, but it doesn't matter. we should change it but rn just let it be.

hey, its yo boi turtlegoldnugget! i work for the scratch mall! apply for a job or order something from it!
itschaoticcrazycat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

Moved to @starfiishii. no longer an active scratch user.

(thank you @Honeybreeze)
BlueGirl2011
Scratcher
100+ posts

Leave Form(break)
Username? BlueGirl2011:(
why do you have to go(if private leave empty)?There's a few…
when will you go break?Today
when will you be back?I'm not really sure I'll post something when I am back.
dinoshark123best
Scratcher
500+ posts

BlueGirl2011 wrote:

Leave Form(break)
Username? BlueGirl2011:(
why do you have to go(if private leave empty)?There's a few…
when will you go break?Today
when will you be back?I'm not really sure I'll post something when I am back.
no need to be sad! but we will miss you! see you when you come back!

Hey there! it’s me dinoshark! I am a youtuber! DinoScratch is my Scratch channel! My gaming is DinoGodPlayZ! i have my own shop to! it’s called the scratch mall. please Vote.
PFP by the PFP shop.
cheatcodeman
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Helpful BUMP

Bloxmakesgames2019
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username? Bloxmakesgames2019
Who took your order? @bluegirl2011
Rating out of 5? 0
Would you recommend this shop? No
Improvements? Meet the deadline and complete the order
Other? I gave @bluegirl2011 a deadline of 2 weeks and I never received my order. I made it 3 months ago

No
firesaur8000
Scratcher
19 posts

firesaur8000 wrote:

Username: firesaur8000
Product you want: A start button for a game I am making.
Description: A dark green pine tree with a beautiful brown trunk, strung with Christmas lights that keep turning on and off.
Deadline: 1 Week.
Preferred way of contact: On my profile
Have you read the terms: Yes
Other: If anyone has any tips on how to make good art, please give!

Hi! Mine should have been ready about a week ago! Now i don't have enough time to finish my project!
turtlegoldnugget
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bloxmakesgames2019 wrote:

Rating out of 5? 0
Other? I gave @bluegirl2011 a deadline of 2 weeks and I never received my order. I made it 3 months ago
oh yea, srry about that. bluegirl quit and was not able to take ur order

itschaoticcrazycat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Rating out of 5? 0
not you again
this person has left and we're busy anyway. be patient and how about give us another chance.

Last edited by itschaoticcrazycat (Dec. 2, 2020 17:07:24)

Moved to @starfiishii. no longer an active scratch user.

(thank you @Honeybreeze)
BlueGirl2011
Scratcher
100+ posts

turtlegoldnugget wrote:

Rating out of 5? 0

I am so sorry. BTW I did not quit. I'll be back soon.

Last edited by BlueGirl2011 (Dec. 2, 2020 20:52:47)

dinoshark123best
Scratcher
500+ posts

firesaur8000 wrote:

firesaur8000 wrote:

Username: firesaur8000
Product you want: A start button for a game I am making.
Description: A dark green pine tree with a beautiful brown trunk, strung with Christmas lights that keep turning on and off.
Deadline: 1 Week.
Preferred way of contact: On my profile
Have you read the terms: Yes
Other: If anyone has any tips on how to make good art, please give!

Hi! Mine should have been ready about a week ago! Now i don't have enough time to finish my project!
I’m so sorry, whoever took your order may have gone inactive or forgot. if you still up for it, I can take your order!

Hey there! it’s me dinoshark! I am a youtuber! DinoScratch is my Scratch channel! My gaming is DinoGodPlayZ! i have my own shop to! it’s called the scratch mall. please Vote.
PFP by the PFP shop.
turtlegoldnugget
Scratcher
100+ posts

BlueGirl2011 wrote:

turtlegoldnugget wrote:

Rating out of 5? 0

oh ye u just went on leave srry abt that

Last edited by turtlegoldnugget (Dec. 4, 2020 15:13:42)

lannysteel
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: lannysteel
Job you want? banner/logo maker
Why should we pick you? Ive been doing gfx/logos for about 2 years now and ive even done gfx for youtubers!
How active are you? 9
What’s your experience? making logos for roblox games
Are you following the discussion/thread? yes
Have you read the terms?Scratch Yes
Examples of work? https://linkpicture.com/q/Untitled-7_4.png
Have you seen what jobs are available? yes
Other N/A
dinoshark123best
Scratcher
500+ posts

turtlegoldnugget wrote:

BlueGirl2011 wrote:

turtlegoldnugget wrote:

Rating out of 5? 0

oh ye u just went on leave srry abt that
(i got a new mouse and its amazing,(srry abt this off topic message)
don’t brag, it gets a little annoying, stay on topic!

PFP by the PFP shop.
An_Alien_In_Disguise
Scratcher
500+ posts

we aren't getting banner orders lately

am395397
Scratcher
1000+ posts

An_Alien_In_Disguise wrote:

we aren't getting banner orders lately
;-;

Highlight part of my siggy and then press Ctrl + Shift + Down to see the rest!
Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.
oh look a rainbow
I have a shop!
I have another shop!
a third shop!
Jeez how many shops can a person have?

codinglah
Scratcher
100+ posts

We would like to partner you. We are a coding school based in Singapore.
Username of Owners? @RWSRui, @codinglah (me)
Your Position in the School? Co-founder (together with @RWSRui)
School Name? CR Academy
School Link? https://codingcracademy.wixsite.com/cracademy
School Banner(if you have one)? https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/458778482/
Are you following this thread? Yes
How will this help us? You will be able to tap on our resources and grow both in reputation and popularity.
What services can you provide? We can provide you with anything to do with code.
Why are you picking us? You have a good reputation and we think that you are a reliable partner with us.
Other? No

Highlight this and hit Ctrl+Shift+Down to see my full signature!

when asked motto :: hat :: events
forever
set [username v] to [codinglah]
set [motto v] to [Quality not quantity, less is more!]
imagine, :: motion
program, :: operators
share! :: variables
end
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Tʜᴇ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Mᴀʟʟ! Oᴘᴇɴ! Fʀᴇᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ! Yᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ! Cᴏᴍᴇ Cᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛ Yᴏᴜʀ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Pᴀᴄᴋᴀɢᴇ Tᴏᴅᴀʏ! Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ! [RSS Feed]