Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Tʜᴇ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Mᴀʟʟ! Oᴘᴇɴ! Fʀᴇᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ! Yᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ! Cᴏᴍᴇ Cᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛ Yᴏᴜʀ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Pᴀᴄᴋᴀɢᴇ Tᴏᴅᴀʏ! Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ! [RSS Feed]
programmer204
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tʜᴇ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Mᴀʟʟ! Oᴘᴇɴ! Fʀᴇᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ! Yᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ! Cᴏᴍᴇ Cᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛ Yᴏᴜʀ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Pᴀᴄᴋᴀɢᴇ Tᴏᴅᴀʏ! Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ!

Username?: programmer204
why do you have to go(if private leave empty)?: I just need a break.
when will you go break? ASAP
when will you be back? I don't know.

Hey! I am programmer204.

Mostly active in the forums.

He/him

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

programmer204
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tʜᴇ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Mᴀʟʟ! Oᴘᴇɴ! Fʀᴇᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ! Yᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ! Cᴏᴍᴇ Cᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛ Yᴏᴜʀ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Pᴀᴄᴋᴀɢᴇ Tᴏᴅᴀʏ! Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ!

dinoshark123best wrote:

BlueGirl2011 wrote:

dinoshark123best wrote:

OFFICIAL NEWS, ALL MEMBERS OF THE SCRATCH MALL, PLEASE REPORT ACTIVE
AFTER THIS FOLLOW ME SO I CAN INVITE YOU TO THE OFFICIAL SCRATCH MALL STUDIO, WHICH IM CREATING.
TO DEEM YOURSELF ACTIVE PLEASE REPOND SAYING ACTIVE!
ACTIVE!
that was really late, but I’ll let it slide.
I am sorry shark but I am active! (This was really late. I am so so sorry. )

Hey! I am programmer204.

He/him

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

Paddle2See
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

Sorry for the brief topic closing - I had to clean up a bunch of off-topic and (sometimes) hostile posts.

Please do your best to keep the posts on-topic. Report posts that look like they might be trolling or otherwise just off-topic. Thanks!

Scratch Team Member, kayak and pickleball enthusiast, cat caregiver.

(credit to Za-Chary)

;
programmer204
Scratcher
500+ posts

Paddle2See wrote:

Sorry for the brief topic closing - I had to clean up a bunch of off-topic and (sometimes) hostile posts.

Please do your best to keep the posts on-topic. Report posts that look like they might be trolling or otherwise just off-topic. Thanks!
Of course! We will! Thanks Paddle2See!

Hey! I am programmer204.

He/him

(credit to Za-Chary)

ParadoxPuzzle
Scratcher
100+ posts

Paddle2See wrote:

Thanks!

“Coding is more than just coding, it is an art.”

-ParadoxPuzzle

Join:
The Faraway School Roleplay
Carnelian School of Magic
ParadoxPuzzle
Scratcher
100+ posts

Also, I'm canceling my application.

“Coding is more than just coding, it is an art.”

-ParadoxPuzzle

Join:
The Faraway School Roleplay
Carnelian School of Magic
-----banana-----
Scratcher
94 posts

Can you help me code? I'm new to scratch cause I've learned code.org but scratch is totally different. I'm struggling with my current game's shop. Have any tips?

Also, can i get a thumbnail

for a Cookie Shop Game?

Text:
Cookie Simulator!
Elements: Cookies!

~ Banana

turtlegoldnugget
Scratcher
100+ posts

-----banana----- wrote:

Can you help me code? I'm new to scratch cause I've learned code.org but scratch is totally different. I'm struggling with my current game's shop. Have any tips?

Also, can i get a thumbnail

for a Cookie Shop Game?

Text:
Cookie Simulator!
Elements: Cookies!
ur game will be easier if u understand how to use variables and operators. so I suggest learning those first

hey, its yo boi turtlegoldnugget! i work for the scratch mall! apply for a job or order something from it!
turtlegoldnugget
Scratcher
100+ posts

AbigailMoore wrote:

Could you please put me on leave until Nov. 30? See this for more info. Thanks!
sure!

hey, its yo boi turtlegoldnugget! i work for the scratch mall! apply for a job or order something from it!
cheatcodeman
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Paddle2See wrote:

I was just pointing things out and defending my faith. And I was the only one who got muted…

dinoshark123best
Scratcher
500+ posts

cheatcodeman wrote:

Paddle2See wrote:

I was just pointing things out and defending my faith. And I was the only one who got muted…
guys lets try to stay on topic, this is the second time…

Hey there! it’s me dinoshark! I am a youtuber! DinoScratch is my Scratch channel! My gaming is DinoGodPlayZ! i have my own shop to! it’s called the scratch mall. please Vote.
PFP by the PFP shop.
cheatcodeman
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dinoshark123best wrote:

cheatcodeman wrote:

Paddle2See wrote:

guys lets try to stay on topic, this is the second time…
Ok, fine. I was just pointing out the fact that I was doing right but only i got muted.

atrima
Scratcher
19 posts

Username: @atrima
Product: Intro please
Description: It has to be cyan (my fav colour)
Deadline: a week
TimeZone: IST
Do you want a Specific Worker to do your order: Anyone
Preferred way of contact: Scratch (my profile)
Have you read the Terms: Scratch
Are you following the thread/discussion: Yep
Other: Make the intro as noice as possible, withmy name. no logos needed, and a lotta good stuff like nice intros yknow

Hey! Hi, I am Atrima! Nice to meet ya!
cheatcodeman
Scratcher
1000+ posts

atrima wrote:

Other: Make the intro as noice as possible, withmy name. no logos needed, and a lotta good stuff like nice intros yknow
Taken!!

cheatcodeman
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cheatcodeman wrote:

atrima wrote:

Taken!!
Do you want me to code it also??

VexMania
Scratcher
91 posts

cheatcodeman wrote:

cheatcodeman wrote:

atrima wrote:

Taken!!
Are there are intros without code? Or are you just giving the assets and letting her code it?

Hi Low. I'm a Coder. I like to make custom quotes

Griffpatch wrote:

Your're the best coder to live VexMania!
I use unicode. ∞ Goodbye
cheatcodeman
Scratcher
1000+ posts

VexMania wrote:

cheatcodeman wrote:

cheatcodeman wrote:

atrima wrote:

Taken!!
Are there are intros without code? Or are you just giving the assets and letting her code it?
That's why I'm asking

--Tom
Scratcher
100+ posts

I'm very sorry guys, I had a little meltdown but now I am OK.
By the way, if you are interested, check out my shop! Link in my siggy.

Welcome to my signature. Unlike a real one, it is longer.
(Not on Scratch much anymore)

There is nothing here. Why are you still here, in the void?
dinoshark123best
Scratcher
500+ posts

--Tom wrote:

I'm very sorry guys, I had a little meltdown but now I am OK.
By the way, if you are interested, check out my shop! Link in my siggy.
please don’t advertise! if you want to oerter up or advertise in a friendly way, fill out the partnership form!

Hey there! it’s me dinoshark! I am a youtuber! DinoScratch is my Scratch channel! My gaming is DinoGodPlayZ! i have my own shop to! it’s called the scratch mall. please Vote.
PFP by the PFP shop.
cheatcodeman
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cheatcodeman wrote:

atrima wrote:

Taken!!
Your order is done! Find it Here.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Tʜᴇ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Mᴀʟʟ! Oᴘᴇɴ! Fʀᴇᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ! Yᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ! Cᴏᴍᴇ Cᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛ Yᴏᴜʀ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Pᴀᴄᴋᴀɢᴇ Tᴏᴅᴀʏ! Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ! [RSS Feed]