Discuss Scratch

b1048546
Scratcher
1000+ posts

New Super Mario Bros SB Collab (Closed)

OK. I’m a bit fed up at this point, but please don’t put a rick roll prank for at least 3 days. Sorry.
T-tario
Scratcher
100+ posts

b1048546 wrote:

OK. I’m a bit fed up at this point, but please don’t put a rick roll prank for at least 3 days. Sorry.

b1048546
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T-tario wrote:

b1048546 wrote:

jettypumpkin07
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Should we make a World Map (We could probably use these tilesets from Newer)
or simply go from level to level like the classics?

Last edited by jettypumpkin07 (July 15, 2020 22:57:34)

-jettypumpkin07 Profile ~ GitHub ~ Wiki Edits ~ Stats ~ Posts
I haven't really been active much since 2021. I now mostly look at / help with other people's projects, answer questions on the forums and work on stuff in other programming languages like JavaScript. Scratch is still awesome and I don't think I'll be leaving it any time soon. <3

Check out ocular, a Scratch forum search tool by jeffalo that helps find lost posts, or the Hidden Blocks TurboWarp extension I helped create that has a bunch of useful hacked blocks ready to add to your Scratch projects. (PR for details, see the Hidden Blocks category to the left of the editor.)

Super Mario World Maker 3.0 Update coming soon ~ Suggest what you want added!

The state of my life right now (I'm in Grade 12 next year):

Bonus image for Extension users and Inspect Element bois:

I'm the guy who made the ‘Multiple rows in backpack’ addon btw, you should try it!
cs2474059
Scratcher
500+ posts

Good idea! Maybe some classic and some new?

CTRL+Shift+Down for my full signature.
cs2474059
About me:
14/Male/Pokemon, Windows, and OS fan.
What I’m working on
Collabs
Wii Plus
Linker OS
Hurricane Projects
Windows Simulators.
Participant in OSJam
b1048546
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jettypumpkin07 wrote:

Should we make a World Map (We could probably use these tilesets from Newer)
or simply go from level to level like the classics?
Idk, that tileset’s textures doesn’t look great. I’m pretty sure newer has better tilesets. Lol
b1048546
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cs2474059 wrote:

Good idea! Maybe some classic and some new?
Actually, I would love a classic world map for this game instead of new ones.
meh_name_not_jeff
Scratcher
100+ posts

*mrow*
VideoCactus1339
Scratcher
78 posts

We should do an underground level for the 1-2 I can look for backgrounds if you need me to

b1048546
Scratcher
1000+ posts

VideoCactus1339 wrote:

We should do an underground level for the 1-2 I can look for backgrounds if you need me to
Yes. I need a background though.
jettypumpkin07
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I have all of the backgrounds from New Super Mario DS, and they look great in the Scratch project! Leave it to me.

I haven't really been active much since 2021. I now mostly look at / help with other people's projects, answer questions on the forums and work on stuff in other programming languages like JavaScript. Scratch is still awesome and I don't think I'll be leaving it any time soon. <3

Check out ocular, a Scratch forum search tool by jeffalo that helps find lost posts, or the Hidden Blocks TurboWarp extension I helped create that has a bunch of useful hacked blocks ready to add to your Scratch projects. (PR for details, see the Hidden Blocks category to the left of the editor.)

I'm the guy who made the ‘Multiple rows in backpack’ addon btw, you should try it!
b1048546
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jettypumpkin07 wrote:

I have all of the backgrounds from New Super Mario DS, and they look great in the Scratch project! Leave it to me.
Can I have it? I’m doing the biggest update so far. It’s already done pretty much.
VideoCactus1339
Scratcher
78 posts

I think whenever the play beats a level it should ask them if they want to save and if they do then it will give them a save code.

b1048546
Scratcher
1000+ posts

VideoCactus1339 wrote:

I think whenever the play beats a level it should ask them if they want to save and if they do then it will give them a save code.
I really want cloud saving. But, I’ll add save codes too because of internet and stuff.
jettypumpkin07
Scratcher
1000+ posts

b1048546 wrote:

jettypumpkin07 wrote:

Can I have it? I’m doing the biggest update so far. It’s already done pretty much.
Are you able to split sprite sheets? https://www.spriters-resource.com/ds_dsi/newsupermariobros/sheet/26059
If not, I can download the picture, split it up, then re-upload each one via cubeupload.

b1048546
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jettypumpkin07 wrote:

b1048546 wrote:

jettypumpkin07 wrote:

Are you able to split sprite sheets? https://www.spriters-resource.com/ds_dsi/newsupermariobros/sheet/26059
If not, I can download the picture, split it up, then re-upload each one via cubeupload.
I can split.
Super_Colino
Scratcher
4 posts

Username: Super_Colino
Preferred Pronouns: he, him
Job:coder/ concept art/ ideas/ story (i know its a lot)
How experienced are you with that job?:pretty good
Active (1-10): 9 (im active evry day for an hour in te morning and 2 hours in the afternoon)
If you are making up a job what does the job do exactly?:no make up
Ideas for features (It’s ok not to have any.): new powerups and thats all i can think of right now
Other: insert thing here
meh_name_not_jeff
Scratcher
100+ posts

jettypumpkin07
Scratcher
1000+ posts

meh_name_not_jeff wrote:

hi
Yep, hi not-jeff! Do you have something to share?

b1048546
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jettypumpkin07 wrote:

meh_name_not_jeff wrote:

hi
Yep, hi not-jeff! Do you have something to share?
That was their 101th post I believe.