Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » XxDusk_LlamaxX08's Shop! Voice acting, art, colabs, and more! {NOW HIRING} We make your orders in a flash! [RSS Feed]
AbigailMoore
Scratcher
100+ posts

XxDusk_LlamaxX08's Shop! Voice acting, art, colabs, and more! {NOW HIRING} We make your orders in a flash!

Girl-PotatoAnimator wrote:

AbigailMoore wrote:

XxDusk_LlamaxX08 wrote:

AbigailMoore wrote:

Username: Girl-PotatoAnimator
What you want: (Voice actor, artist, etc.) artist and voice actor
When: anytime
Are you following this forum? no
Preferred way of contact? (profile, forum, etc.) PROFILE
DL08
Has anyone taken this?
No i don't think so.
well, taken!
can you draw me a picture of a blonde girl with glasses, freckles and is chewing gum. and also she is wearing a pink crop top and jeans. She is also wearing filas
Sure!

Play Dragon City? Contact me on my profile if you want to join my Alliance!! | CTRL + Shift + Down to see the rest of my siggy

Fun Fact: I made this banner as an example of my work and ended up really liking it!
DACOAD
Scratcher
100+ posts

XxDusk_LlamaxX08's Shop! Voice acting, art, colabs, and more! {NOW HIRING} We make your orders in a flash!

Uh, Why are you guys still focusing on one order?
And If you want new orders, partner with nammy's LongArm Creations
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/426122/?page=47

Working on a 3D Engine
AbigailMoore
Scratcher
100+ posts

DACOAD wrote:

Uh, Why are you guys still focusing on one order?
And If you want new orders, partner with nammy's LongArm Creations
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/426122/?page=47

If you want to partner with us please fill out the form

Play Dragon City? Contact me on my profile if you want to join my Alliance!! | CTRL + Shift + Down to see the rest of my siggy

Fun Fact: I made this banner as an example of my work and ended up really liking it!
DACOAD
Scratcher
100+ posts

Na, not my shop but Nammy's shop, Founder of Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop and Longarm Creations, I am pretty sure this shop had partenered with SUCS.

Working on a 3D Engine
Oakcoder
Scratcher
97 posts

DACOAD wrote:

Na, not my shop but Nammy's shop, Founder of Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop and Longarm Creations, I am pretty sure this shop had partenered with SUCS.
yes, he has partnered with us through a different shop, but if he would like to partner with us through his new shop HE needs to fill out the partnership form. i will notify him on his profile about this.
“subject closed”

Do or do not do, there is not try
-Yoda

XxDusk_LlamaxX08
Scratcher
100+ posts

BlackDragonAwesome wrote:

Hey DuskLlama I think I'll have to quit this shop. ;-; It's not really working for me. Anyway, I think I'm going to start my own shop, and if I do I'll give you a shoutout. Bye.
ok, cya

•   ゚  。   .   .      .     。   。 .  .   。  ඞ 。  .
• •XxDusk_LlamaxX08 was not the imposter. 2 imposters remaining  。 .     。       ゚   .     . ,    .  .   .
XxDusk_LlamaxX08
Scratcher
100+ posts

Oakcoder wrote:

Username: Oakcoder
What you want: (Id like a moving signature like XxDusk_LlamaxX08's but “Oakcoder” instead of “XxDusk_LlamaxX08”)
When: as soon as you can make it
Are you following this forum Yea
Preferred way of contact? (here)
…Lightning can do that, I'll contact him.

• •XxDusk_LlamaxX08 was not the imposter. 2 imposters remaining  。 .     。       ゚   .     . ,    .  .   .
AbigailMoore
Scratcher
100+ posts

can you draw me a picture of a blonde girl with glasses, freckles and is chewing gum. and also she is wearing a pink crop top and jeans. She is also wearing filas
Done! Here Please leave a review!

yahzel
Scratcher
12 posts

Username: Yahzel (Me)
What you want: (Voice actor, artist, etc.) A chainsaw You can make 3/5 or any like 3/5 Not below But yes a higher. You can choose 3/5 & higher (3/5 4/5 5/5)

When: 10/3/2020
Are you following this forum? No.
Preferred way of contact? (profile, forum, etc.) go to Me
I hope i did it right!

My profile: Yahzel
Who helps me: princesslayah04
About me
My shop: “Money shop” |
XxDusk_LlamaxX08
Scratcher
100+ posts

AbigailMoore wrote:

Done! Here Please leave a review!
can you take this?

Catie623
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi there! I'm president of Willow Tree Shop and I am conducting the Partnership Activity Checks currently! As you are one of our partners, please have a member of your BoD respond to this post within the next 4 days to continue our partnership. Failure to respond to this PAC with respond in the termination of our partnership. Thank you so much!

hey! there's more to my siggy, ctrl + shift + down arrow to see it!

Thanks to @ChocolateRain101 from the Rain or Shine Art Shop for uploading this! :)

helo if u are here that was like 2020 me and this is 2023 me which is cool im almost out of 8th grade so im almost in high school which is interesting and i feel like ive come so far and grown so much i identify now as aroace and possibly genderfluid and u should support the lgbtq community bc homophobia is not slay so like yeah that's me, keep being who you are–which is awesome. bye yall
XxDusk_LlamaxX08
Scratcher
100+ posts

Catie623 wrote:

Hi there! I'm president of Willow Tree Shop and I am conducting the Partnership Activity Checks currently! As you are one of our partners, please have a member of your BoD respond to this post within the next 4 days to continue our partnership. Failure to respond to this PAC with respond in the termination of our partnership. Thank you so much!
Responded!

dudeman019283
Scratcher
1 post

hi
XxDusk_LlamaxX08
Scratcher
100+ posts

THIS SHOP HAS DIED> I'M CLOSING IT.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » XxDusk_LlamaxX08's Shop! Voice acting, art, colabs, and more! {NOW HIRING} We make your orders in a flash! [RSS Feed]