Discuss Scratch

-SketchieAnimations-
Scratcher
7 posts

The Foxes' Secret

KIRA KROSS. An ordinary girl. An ordinary life. One cold night, she ran into the woods and met a man…Or was it? She is warned that someone..or even something is after her and is told to join an anonymous group. However , if she joins them, she will be forbidden from entering the human world and soon forget everyone. If she decides to stay she will fade away and become one of the lost and forgotten, roaming their land, depressed. Which path will she take?

Hewwo Peeps! It's Sketchie here and this topic is about the new story that I'm writing currently. Thanks to @_Duckii_ for inspiring me to write a story. Go check out her story: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/394206/?page=1#post-3913964 (Cursed)

Anyways if you would like me to post the story follow this discussion and follow me at @-SketchieAnimations- to be updated.
If this story is a success I may create a movie/series out of this
Also visit the studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/26306367/

@-SketchieAnimations-
@TheSketchArtist101

Thanks 4 Reading This,
-Sketchie-
xshionilia
New to Scratch
2 posts

The Foxes' Secret

Great story!
TheSketchArtist101
Scratcher
12 posts

The Foxes' Secret

xshionilia wrote:

Great story!
Thanks! I hope you can join the studio
-SketchieAnimations-
Scratcher
7 posts

The Foxes' Secret

DEMO

“Get me that girl, no matter what…”
“Yes, your highness…”
“And I want her alive…”
“But-”
“NO BUTS!”
“Yes, your highness”

Hello peeps! Here is a demo of the story!
cs2747662
Scratcher
17 posts

The Foxes' Secret

WOAH THAT. IS. DEEP… *o*
-SketchieAnimations-
Scratcher
7 posts

The Foxes' Secret

Chapter 1 - The Start Of a Bad Life.

‘-And you may find happiness,
When the time is right.’

A roaring cheer spread amongst the audience. Soon, I found that I was clapping along with them, but in a very dull, still way. “Let’s have another round of applause for Olivia Maddison!” And once again the audience clapped and cheered. This is boring, I thought. When I started to walk away, a towering figure blocked my way. I tried going past him but he stopped me.
“What’s wrong?”, he hissed. I kicked him on his knee, then, as usual, I ran away. Paul McHenry. A year older than me. Never learns his lesson.

“Kira” I turned to look behind me and grinned. My BFF May Bradley stood there. There was something unusual about the way she looked at me though. Coldly, she walked up to me and dragged me along to the river near our school.
“Sit”, she commanded. I did as I was told. I could tell by the look from her face she was not messing about. “So, explain”
“Explain what?”, I replied.
“I’m telling you Kira, and I’m telling you once, I’m not in the mood for your stupid jokes. Stop trying to act innocent and give it up” She glared at me, frozen to the ground.
“I swear May, I’m not playing any jokes, I have no idea what you’re talking about. Honest.”
She sneered, “Well you’ll find out sooner or later” , smirking she walked away. At this point, she was meant to run back to me, laugh and say that she was messing with me. We were meant to link arms and walk back to the school building and get into trouble. It’s who we are. It’s who we were.

After our ‘argument’, I trudged along to the school library and recorded my detention. Also, I had received another one for not coming to my last one. But none of that was on my mind at that moment. I was thinking of the way she had acted. That wasn’t like her at all.

It was only until a few minutes later, I came back to my senses and realised that my pen leaked all over the clipboard. “Hi” I turned around, startled. “Oh sorry, did I startle you?”
“Um..No..I was just…” I stuttered.
“It’s fine. Here, take this. You’re free to go, just run along those stairs over there and you’ll get there in no time”
“Oh..uh, thanks!”, I replied. I started to run but stopped in the middle, “Oh, er..should I clean that up?”
“No, no, it’s fine i’ll do it. I’ve got a library pass. Hurry up and go! You’ve only got 5 minutes until your form tutor arrives!” Then he picked up the clipboard and replaced the inky page with a clean sheet. He raised his eyebrows and turned around to still see me standing there, “Well, aren’t you going to go yet? There’s three minutes left!”
Wait, was I staring at him? No..no, that’s not possible. I was probably just stand-sleeping, that’s a thing right?Anyways, after that, I did what I had to do… I ran for my life.

Hallo Peeps!
Hope u enjoyed that!<3
If u want more chapters 2 be revealed then follow this discussion, follow the studio and follow me :3

Contact me:
@-SketchieAnimations-
@TheSketchArtist101

Go visit the studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/26306367/
(Also be sure 2 follow me!!!)

Thanks 4 Reading This,
-Sketchie-

Last edited by -SketchieAnimations- (April 25, 2020 17:21:52)

cs2747662
Scratcher
17 posts

The Foxes' Secret

WOAH That was awesome!