Discuss Scratch

R4356th
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Glitchy Scratch- A Modification of the Scratch Website with Glitches- Suggest Glitches to be Added to it

jettypumpkin07 wrote:

Maybe there could be a 1/10 chance that the user sees a 404 error when clicking on a link.
For example, the Glitchy Scratch website could redirect to this page instead.
Thank you for the awesome idea!
R4356th
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Glitchy Scratch- A Modification of the Scratch Website with Glitches- Suggest Glitches to be Added to it

TheNintendoFan2020 wrote:

How to add glitches to scratch:
Emulate sonic 06 in scratch
You need to modify the Scratch website source code.
R4356th
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AdamKRPS425 wrote:

AdamKRPS425 wrote:

R4356th wrote:

AdamKRPS425 wrote:

R4356th wrote:

Most of Scratch's code is open-source.
where do you get scratches open source code
On GitHub- https://github.com/LLK/ .
um… ok? I don't really know my around github, can you help?
Please refer to GitHub article on the Scratch Wiki. Thank you.
Vercte
Scratcher
500+ posts

Another idea: maybe make the words mess up a bit faster? The ‘featured projects’ and ‘community loved’ ones seem immune.

not that active anymore

_________

Seriously. Period. I'm not that active anymore. I've recently realised that Scratch, while good for basic programing, is just not that versatile for making games. So, I've moved on to engines like Roblox and Stencyl, which are entirely different from scratch. Farewell.
amazeyourself
Scratcher
100+ posts

You don't know I hate Sonic…

Last edited by amazeyourself (July 19, 2020 05:09:47)

i like phones

jk i still hate s*nic the hedgedingus
R4356th
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Vercte wrote:

Another idea: maybe make the words mess up a bit faster? The ‘featured projects’ and ‘community loved’ ones seem immune.
Thank you for your feedback! Your suggestion will be taken into consideration.

amazeyourself wrote:

Please do not post off-topic replies here. Thank you.
AcidRocks
New Scratcher
83 posts

Hello! Would you clone the whole site or just parts? Is the site you have made already existing? What is funny about the glitches?
R4356th
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AcidRocks wrote:

Hello! Would you clone the whole site or just parts? Is the site you have made already existing? What is funny about the glitches?
Hello! We would clone almost the whole site. Our website already exists at https://glitchy-scratch.github.io .
--Explosion--
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Will you add the dissapearing comment glitch (comments load forever) and the color fx test block which does nothing.

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)
✰✩✭✴★--Explosion--★✴✭✩✰
Forum helper | boy | platformers | 14yrs | guitar | website

R4356th
Scratcher
1000+ posts

--Explosion-- wrote:

Will you add the dissapearing comment glitch (comments load forever) and the color fx test block which does nothing.
SausageMcSauce
Scratcher
1000+ posts

R4356th
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SausageMcSauce wrote:

Suggestion: Maybe random images get flipped on several pages?
TheNintendoFan2020
Scratcher
1000+ posts

R4356th wrote:

Vercte wrote:

amazeyourself wrote:

Please do not post off-topic replies here. Thank you.
sorry, just a joke

(Wow, i had this banner on my signature for 2 years now. . .)
SausageMcSauce
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Another suggestion I have: To the language dropdown at the bottom of the page, add an option saying ‘Engrish’. Clicking on it can play a sound effect which says ‘Nope’.

Also, make it so there is a 1/100 chance of the Scratch logo changing to this image:

Last edited by SausageMcSauce (July 13, 2020 17:13:50)

trieuminh
Scratcher
100+ posts

Maybe make it so that there's a chance that the Scratch logo gets misspelled?

hi :3

Oh wow, my signature is old. When is this even from?:
Press CTRL/COMMAND+SHIFT+DOWN after highlighting a bit of my signature to see the rest of my signature (and keep doing it)
Idk about mobile.

Old signature from a year ago before my hiatus:
Last edited by kaj the day before yesterday 24:60:60
Press CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN after highlighting a bit of my signature to see the rest of my signature (and keep doing it)
WARNING! UPDATE SCRATCH DESKTOP NOW! LEARN MORE BY CLICKING THE LINK! OTHER WARNING! GO TO THIS LINK TO LEARN ABOUT THE GRAY QUESTION MARK BOX GLITCH!

Vercte
Scratcher
500+ posts

trieuminh wrote:

There's no Scratch logo because it's trademarked/copyrighted.
EDIT: this might be my 500th post

Last edited by Vercte (July 18, 2020 22:01:09)

not that active anymore

_________

Seriously. Period. I'm not that active anymore. I've recently realised that Scratch, while good for basic programing, is just not that versatile for making games. So, I've moved on to engines like Roblox and Stencyl, which are entirely different from scratch. Farewell.
trieuminh
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vercte wrote:

trieuminh wrote:

EDIT: this might be my 500th post
Then maybe make a weird glitchy-looking image instead?

hi :3

Oh wow, my signature is old. When is this even from?:
Press CTRL/COMMAND+SHIFT+DOWN after highlighting a bit of my signature to see the rest of my signature (and keep doing it)
Idk about mobile.

Old signature from a year ago before my hiatus:
Last edited by kaj the day before yesterday 24:60:60
Press CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN after highlighting a bit of my signature to see the rest of my signature (and keep doing it)
WARNING! UPDATE SCRATCH DESKTOP NOW! LEARN MORE BY CLICKING THE LINK! OTHER WARNING! GO TO THIS LINK TO LEARN ABOUT THE GRAY QUESTION MARK BOX GLITCH!

R4356th
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SausageMcSauce wrote:

Another suggestion I have: To the language dropdown at the bottom of the page, add an option saying ‘Engrish’. Clicking on it can play a sound effect which says ‘Nope’.

Also, make it so there is a 1/100 chance of the Scratch logo changing to this image:

Vercte wrote:

trieuminh wrote:

Yes, @Vercte is right. The Scratch logo is trademarked.

trieuminh wrote:

Then maybe make a weird glitchy-looking image instead?
Yes, we will have a logo soon.
R4356th
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi everyone,

The Glitchy Scratch main website GitHub repository is now a part of the GitHub Discussions beta! Anyone with a GitHub account can now start discussions there! It is like a mini forum.
R4356th
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Since Glitchy Scratch's release we have been using minified code which was a barrier for us in the way of adding glitches. But from today, we will be using prettified code! This has advantages and you can read about them here.