Discuss Scratch

-DancerRJV-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❤ TᕼE ᔕTᖇᗩᗯᗷEᖇᖇY ᔕᕼOᑭ 1.0 ❤

Banner results

popsyrabbit's second banner won!

Because I am not a part of a hosting website, I'm going to ask; if anyone can host the banner numbered 2 in this project, could you do that and post it here? Thank you!


Edit: Page 106!

Last edited by -DancerRJV- (Aug. 24, 2020 12:11:33)




May the cries of your enemies be silenced by space's void.
(Does anybody remember that from two SWC sessions ago?)































Hey, another siggy scroller!








Hey, if you made it this far, you're a pretty dedicated siggy scroller.




Guess what? I'm a baker, dancer, Disney fan, enneagram lover, teen, who loves scratch, helping out in shops, and guiding new scratchers on their journey through scratch.


















My sister is PFTV. If you don't know who she is, good luck finding her…














You know, you should really stop climbing down the stairs to my basement.

















I told you to stop, there are some personal things down there!





























Whoa whoa whoa, you better sllllllooooooooowwwww down.























You're still looking? Alright fine. Now you know. DON'T GO FURTHER

















Come on, please?















… *sobs* pwetty pwese?
















Alright fine. You went this far. I guess I've gotta give ya somethin'. Here ya go, I'm a potato. You heard it. now go to my profile and comment “chez puffs”.
-DancerRJV-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❤ TᕼE ᔕTᖇᗩᗯᗷEᖇᖇY ᔕᕼOᑭ 1.0 ❤

Alright everyone, we are opening 2.0 a day early! Here's the link. Please don't spam!



May the cries of your enemies be silenced by space's void.
(Does anybody remember that from two SWC sessions ago?)































Hey, another siggy scroller!








Hey, if you made it this far, you're a pretty dedicated siggy scroller.




Guess what? I'm a baker, dancer, Disney fan, enneagram lover, teen, who loves scratch, helping out in shops, and guiding new scratchers on their journey through scratch.


















My sister is PFTV. If you don't know who she is, good luck finding her…














You know, you should really stop climbing down the stairs to my basement.

















I told you to stop, there are some personal things down there!





























Whoa whoa whoa, you better sllllllooooooooowwwww down.























You're still looking? Alright fine. Now you know. DON'T GO FURTHER

















Come on, please?















… *sobs* pwetty pwese?
















Alright fine. You went this far. I guess I've gotta give ya somethin'. Here ya go, I'm a potato. You heard it. now go to my profile and comment “chez puffs”.
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❤ TᕼE ᔕTᖇᗩᗯᗷEᖇᖇY ᔕᕼOᑭ 1.0 ❤

-DancerRJV- wrote:

Alright everyone, we are opening 2.0 a day early! Here's the link. Please don't spam!
Super. I'll close this thread on August 28th as planned.

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!
Age 17 | Irish | Traditional Catholic | Conservative

-DancerRJV-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❤ TᕼE ᔕTᖇᗩᗯᗷEᖇᖇY ᔕᕼOᑭ 1.0 ❤

FloatingMuffins wrote:

-DancerRJV- wrote:

Alright everyone, we are opening 2.0 a day early! Here's the link. Please don't spam!
Super. I'll close this thread on August 28th as planned.
Sounds good. It's still not perfect, as I still haven't gotten the banner up yet, but once that happens it'll be all set.



May the cries of your enemies be silenced by space's void.
(Does anybody remember that from two SWC sessions ago?)































Hey, another siggy scroller!








Hey, if you made it this far, you're a pretty dedicated siggy scroller.




Guess what? I'm a baker, dancer, Disney fan, enneagram lover, teen, who loves scratch, helping out in shops, and guiding new scratchers on their journey through scratch.


















My sister is PFTV. If you don't know who she is, good luck finding her…














You know, you should really stop climbing down the stairs to my basement.

















I told you to stop, there are some personal things down there!





























Whoa whoa whoa, you better sllllllooooooooowwwww down.























You're still looking? Alright fine. Now you know. DON'T GO FURTHER

















Come on, please?















… *sobs* pwetty pwese?
















Alright fine. You went this far. I guess I've gotta give ya somethin'. Here ya go, I'm a potato. You heard it. now go to my profile and comment “chez puffs”.
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❤ TᕼE ᔕTᖇᗩᗯᗷEᖇᖇY ᔕᕼOᑭ 1.0 ❤

Announcement

We have officially moved threads and the new thread is here: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/433439/. Please post all orders, applications, reviews and questions there where they will be more likely to get seen. Also, if you're a staff member, please follow the new thread. You can unfollow this one, if you want.

This thread will remain open for a little longer but we will be closing this thread on August 28th. The current BoD members listed on this thread's front page will continue in their positions until August 28th. On August 28th, Dancer will take over as President and the BoD members listed in the new thread will officially begin their jobs.

Last edited by FloatingMuffins (Aug. 24, 2020 20:23:08)


Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!
Age 17 | Irish | Traditional Catholic | Conservative

DragonDreamer26
Scratcher
29 posts

❤ TᕼE ᔕTᖇᗩᗯᗷEᖇᖇY ᔕᕼOᑭ 1.0 ❤

Username: DragonDreamer26
Work you want done: Art/drawing
Description: i would like a silk wing with a white body and different shades of light pink wings do what you think will make it look good.
Deadline: 2 weeks just ask for more time
Are you following this thread?: Yes

~❤️Rawr❤️~

Last edited by DragonDreamer26 (Aug. 24, 2020 16:39:48)

FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❤ TᕼE ᔕTᖇᗩᗯᗷEᖇᖇY ᔕᕼOᑭ 1.0 ❤

A reminder to staff members

If you have the shop advertised in your forum signature or profile, you should probably change it to link to the new thread now.

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!
Age 17 | Irish | Traditional Catholic | Conservative

LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❤ TᕼE ᔕTᖇᗩᗯᗷEᖇᖇY ᔕᕼOᑭ 1.0 ❤

I'll miss this thread. BTW, Muffins, u should probably edit the front page to also have the link to the new thread and have it state that we've moved threads. Other than that, don't change the front page for archival purposes.

Highlight part of my siggy and ctrl+shift+down to see more of it!
Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.
-C.S. Lewis
I'm on the cusp of Virgo and Libra and I'm a serious gamer. All hail the almighty snail.
Why Scratch is a social media platform: For context, the topic was a suggestion for better message filtering.
I run The Amethyst Shop 2.0 and ~The Rose Shop!~. NOTICE: THEY ARE BEING MERGED. ONCE THE MERGING HAS OCCURED, THE MERGED SHOP WILL BE ADVERTISED HERE.
LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❤ TᕼE ᔕTᖇᗩᗯᗷEᖇᖇY ᔕᕼOᑭ 1.0 ❤

DragonDreamer26 wrote:

Username: DragonDreamer26
Work you want done: Art/drawing
Description: i would like a silk wing with a white body and different shades of light pink wings do what you think will make it look good.
Deadline: 2 weeks just ask for more time
Are you following this thread?: Yes

~❤️Rawr❤️~
You should post in our new thread.

Highlight part of my siggy and ctrl+shift+down to see more of it!
Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.
-C.S. Lewis
I'm on the cusp of Virgo and Libra and I'm a serious gamer. All hail the almighty snail.
Why Scratch is a social media platform: For context, the topic was a suggestion for better message filtering.
I run The Amethyst Shop 2.0 and ~The Rose Shop!~. NOTICE: THEY ARE BEING MERGED. ONCE THE MERGING HAS OCCURED, THE MERGED SHOP WILL BE ADVERTISED HERE.
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❤ TᕼE ᔕTᖇᗩᗯᗷEᖇᖇY ᔕᕼOᑭ 1.0 ❤

LydzWinry wrote:

I'll miss this thread. BTW, Muffins, u should probably edit the front page to also have the link to the new thread and have it state that we've moved threads. Other than that, don't change the front page for archival purposes.
I did put a link on the front page.
And don't worry, I won't remove anything.

LydzWinry wrote:

DragonDreamer26 wrote:

Username: DragonDreamer26
Work you want done: Art/drawing
Description: i would like a silk wing with a white body and different shades of light pink wings do what you think will make it look good.
Deadline: 2 weeks just ask for more time
Are you following this thread?: Yes

~❤️Rawr❤️~
You should post in our new thread.
Yeah, it will get more attention there as some people have unfollowed this thread.

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!
Age 17 | Irish | Traditional Catholic | Conservative

SumuCat
Scratcher
100+ posts

❤ TᕼE ᔕTᖇᗩᗯᗷEᖇᖇY ᔕᕼOᑭ 1.0 ❤

im really sad that this is closing
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❤ TᕼE ᔕTᖇᗩᗯᗷEᖇᖇY ᔕᕼOᑭ 1.0 ❤

SumuCat wrote:

im really sad that this is closing
I am too.

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!
Age 17 | Irish | Traditional Catholic | Conservative

popsyrabbit
Scratcher
500+ posts

❤ TᕼE ᔕTᖇᗩᗯᗷEᖇᖇY ᔕᕼOᑭ 1.0 ❤

FloatingMuffins wrote:

SumuCat wrote:

im really sad that this is closing
I am too.
Same here
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❤ TᕼE ᔕTᖇᗩᗯᗷEᖇᖇY ᔕᕼOᑭ 1.0 ❤

FloatingMuffins wrote:

Announcement

We have officially moved threads and the new thread is here: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/433439/. Please post all orders, applications, reviews and questions there where they will be more likely to get seen. Also, if you're a staff member, please follow the new thread. You can unfollow this one, if you want.

This thread will remain open for a little longer but we will be closing this thread on August 28th. The current BoD members listed on this thread's front page will continue in their positions until August 28th. On August 28th, Dancer will take over as President and the BoD members listed in the new thread will officially begin their jobs.
Bump!

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!
Age 17 | Irish | Traditional Catholic | Conservative

FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❤ TᕼE ᔕTᖇᗩᗯᗷEᖇᖇY ᔕᕼOᑭ 1.0 ❤

FloatingMuffins wrote:

FloatingMuffins wrote:

Announcement

We have officially moved threads and the new thread is here: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/433439/. Please post all orders, applications, reviews and questions there where they will be more likely to get seen. Also, if you're a staff member, please follow the new thread. You can unfollow this one, if you want.

This thread will remain open for a little longer but we will be closing this thread on August 28th. The current BoD members listed on this thread's front page will continue in their positions until August 28th. On August 28th, Dancer will take over as President and the BoD members listed in the new thread will officially begin their jobs.
Bumping again! Three days until this closes.

Last edited by FloatingMuffins (Aug. 25, 2020 17:19:45)


Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!
Age 17 | Irish | Traditional Catholic | Conservative

FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❤ TᕼE ᔕTᖇᗩᗯᗷEᖇᖇY ᔕᕼOᑭ 1.0 ❤

I'm going to remind some slightly inactive staff members about the move on their profiles.

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!
Age 17 | Irish | Traditional Catholic | Conservative

-DancerRJV-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❤ TᕼE ᔕTᖇᗩᗯᗷEᖇᖇY ᔕᕼOᑭ 1.0 ❤

FloatingMuffins wrote:

I'm going to remind some slightly inactive staff members about the move on their profiles.
Sounds great, thanks. I asked the Chairman to host an activity check when we change threads, so hopefully that'll get done soon.



May the cries of your enemies be silenced by space's void.
(Does anybody remember that from two SWC sessions ago?)































Hey, another siggy scroller!








Hey, if you made it this far, you're a pretty dedicated siggy scroller.




Guess what? I'm a baker, dancer, Disney fan, enneagram lover, teen, who loves scratch, helping out in shops, and guiding new scratchers on their journey through scratch.


















My sister is PFTV. If you don't know who she is, good luck finding her…














You know, you should really stop climbing down the stairs to my basement.

















I told you to stop, there are some personal things down there!





























Whoa whoa whoa, you better sllllllooooooooowwwww down.























You're still looking? Alright fine. Now you know. DON'T GO FURTHER

















Come on, please?















… *sobs* pwetty pwese?
















Alright fine. You went this far. I guess I've gotta give ya somethin'. Here ya go, I'm a potato. You heard it. now go to my profile and comment “chez puffs”.
LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❤ TᕼE ᔕTᖇᗩᗯᗷEᖇᖇY ᔕᕼOᑭ 1.0 ❤

RIP this thread.

Last edited by LydzWinry (Aug. 25, 2020 23:37:37)


Highlight part of my siggy and ctrl+shift+down to see more of it!
Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.
-C.S. Lewis
I'm on the cusp of Virgo and Libra and I'm a serious gamer. All hail the almighty snail.
Why Scratch is a social media platform: For context, the topic was a suggestion for better message filtering.
I run The Amethyst Shop 2.0 and ~The Rose Shop!~. NOTICE: THEY ARE BEING MERGED. ONCE THE MERGING HAS OCCURED, THE MERGED SHOP WILL BE ADVERTISED HERE.
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❤ TᕼE ᔕTᖇᗩᗯᗷEᖇᖇY ᔕᕼOᑭ 1.0 ❤

LydzWinry wrote:

RIP this thread.
Yeah, we'll all miss it.

-DancerRJV- wrote:

FloatingMuffins wrote:

I'm going to remind some slightly inactive staff members about the move on their profiles.
Sounds great, thanks. I asked the Chairman to host an activity check when we change threads, so hopefully that'll get done soon.
Good, we definitely need an activity check.

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!
Age 17 | Irish | Traditional Catholic | Conservative

arjunking788
Scratcher
100+ posts

❤ TᕼE ᔕTᖇᗩᗯᗷEᖇᖇY ᔕᕼOᑭ 1.0 ❤

should we close this thread because we have new shop we all moved to it
i think no maybe

join PIX OS COLLAB looking for collaborators !–PIX OS–HELP US MAKE THE BEST OS ON SCRATCH –PIX OS–






██████▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎29% 10 0


this is my signature

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile