Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ɴᴇᴡ-✅ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ʟɪɢʜᴛ sʜᴏᴘ-ɴᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ✅ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʀᴛ! [RSS Feed]
Angrybella
Scratcher
100+ posts

ɴᴇᴡ-✅ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ʟɪɢʜᴛ sʜᴏᴘ-ɴᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ✅ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʀᴛ!

UwU bump.

“matte, konna no kiitenai tte, daarin?“
Yuu~Artist~weeb~YukiLisa is cute~HELP-~ Currently obsessed with darling ~ Hatsune Miku Colourful Stage/ Project Sekai global waiting room.
Angrybella
Scratcher
100+ posts

Yay page 4!

Yuu~Artist~weeb~YukiLisa is cute~HELP-~ Currently obsessed with darling ~ Hatsune Miku Colourful Stage/ Project Sekai global waiting room.
Angrybella
Scratcher
100+ posts

Uwu

Last edited by Angrybella (Feb. 29, 2020 11:24:25)

Angrybella
Scratcher
100+ posts

What we do
From quickest to longest
  1. Additions for art pieces and games (very quick, depending how big or extravagant it is)

Thumbnails

Studio pics(depending what it is and how much it is, takes a few hours or a day minimum)

Profile pics(this is in the middle because it depends how much it is)

Code(it depends who is doing your order, so it falls in the middle)

Short GIFS(can’t be long or it will fall under long GIFS so something short)

Long GIFS(Can’t be short or will fall under short GIFS, and depends how many things are in it)

Animation(if it’s not too long or complicated, it might be done in under a week, if long and/or complicated, we will do it, but may take a week or 2 but this is minimum)
I’m taking suggestions to add to this.

Last edited by Angrybella (Feb. 29, 2020 11:33:56)

Angrybella
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

PegasusParty
Scratcher
90 posts

Hello
Angrybella
Scratcher
100+ posts

No

Last edited by Angrybella (March 6, 2020 20:18:03)

Angrybella
Scratcher
100+ posts

uwu

Last edited by Angrybella (March 6, 2020 20:18:23)

PegasusParty
Scratcher
90 posts

when green flag clicked
define ?
say [Good Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!] for (2) secs
Angrybella
Scratcher
100+ posts

chubby142857 wrote:

When will we have our next order?

I forgot, if you want, you can check The Shop Web for orders. We are partners with them.

Angrybella
Scratcher
100+ posts

Partners

The pi shop
Owner: Culverkwan
Type:checking later
Banner:

The Shop web
Owned by: Congyinzhou
Type:Unclaimed orders center
Banner: adding later.

Last edited by Angrybella (March 31, 2020 14:52:45)

Angrybella
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

Can I partner with you?
The Pi Shop

My shop which I opened!
I am the assistant secretary of T.I.P.S..
And please give me an internet!
I play Brawl Stars!

Angrybella
Scratcher
100+ posts

PegasusParty wrote:

Hello

Hewwo.

Angrybella
Scratcher
100+ posts

culverkwan wrote:

Can I partner with you?
The Pi Shop

Of course!

Angrybella
Scratcher
100+ posts

Buump

Angrybella
Scratcher
100+ posts

chubby142857 wrote:

[b][color=#000000]B[/color][color=#0E0E07]o[/color][color=#1C1C0E]a[/color][color=#2A2A15]r[/color][color=#38381C]d[/color] [color=#55552A]o[/color][color=#636331]f[/color] [color=#7F7F3F]D[/color][color=#8D8D46]i[/color][color=#9B9B4D]r[/color][color=#AAAA54]e[/color][color=#B8B85B]c[/color][color=#C6C662]t[/color][color=#D4D469]o[/color][color=#E2E270]r[/color][color=#F0F077]s[/color][/b]
[quote]
Owner: Angrybella
Vice-owner: chubby142857
Secretary:
Second in command: [/quote]

[b][color=#000000]W[/color][color=#242412]o[/color][color=#484824]r[/color][color=#6D6D36]k[/color][color=#919148]e[/color][color=#B6B65A]r[/color][color=#DADA6C]s[/color][/b]
[quote]Angrybella
chubby142857[/quote]
Would @Angrybella change the worker stuffs to this code? It will generate this:

Board of Directors
Owner: Angrybella
Vice-owner: chubby142857
Secretary:
Second in command:

Workers
Angrybella
chubby142857

Also, you may add the things that each position of BOD can do.

Thanks! Also, I’m wondering, can you also make the unclaimed orders hub code? If so, thanks!

Angrybella
Scratcher
100+ posts

Buuump

fudlin
Scratcher
84 posts

Username: fudlin
What you would like: Ok, I'm a Furry with an Angel Dragon and I need some specific art. I need six different head emotions and five different body emotions. The point of the heads being separate from the bodies is so that I could maybe have my sona be shrugging and smiling or even smiling with a face palm. It may sound really complicated in the way I'm explaining it, but I have a reference sheet on my sona and some simple body and head emotions. inside this project. Just look inside.
Time done(ASAP if needed): I'm ok with it being done up to the end of July, but this is only so that you have enough time to complete this dig order.
Are you following this topic: Yes.
Have you read our disclaimer: Yes. If you're too busy to complete this order or something, that's ok, but this is the only ‘good’ art place I could really find if you know what I mean.

I enjoy listening to music, especially nostalgic music, though, I do love all other music. A few songs I like are

Safe and Sound - Capital Cities
Can I Call you Tonight? - Dayglow
Home - Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
Moon - Kid Francescoli
Lover is a Day - CUCO
Hometown - French 79
Kids - MGMT
Whistle for the Choir - The Fratellis
Angrybella
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ɴᴇᴡ-✅ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ʟɪɢʜᴛ sʜᴏᴘ-ɴᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ✅ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʀᴛ! [RSS Feed]