Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ɴᴇᴡ-✅ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ʟɪɢʜᴛ sʜᴏᴘ-ɴᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ✅ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʀᴛ! [RSS Feed]
PegasusParty
Scratcher
90 posts

ɴᴇᴡ-✅ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ʟɪɢʜᴛ sʜᴏᴘ-ɴᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ✅ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʀᴛ!

Hello!
when green flag clicked
say [Hello!] for (2) secs
say [Yeee!] for (2) secs
say [UwU] for (2) secs
say [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10] for (2) secs
fudlin
Scratcher
84 posts

Canceling order. I found another way.

I enjoy listening to music, especially nostalgic music, though, I do love all other music. A few songs I like are

Safe and Sound - Capital Cities
Can I Call you Tonight? - Dayglow
Home - Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
Moon - Kid Francescoli
Lover is a Day - CUCO
Hometown - French 79
Kids - MGMT
Whistle for the Choir - The Fratellis
vkpatil
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: vkpatil
What your best at: Level Design, Platformer design, game design, animating, Writing especially, song-lyrics wiriting, coding (fixing bugs in beginner and intermediate projects too!) organizing, planning
Activity: 8.5/10
Shops your working in: None at the moment…. but I'm in Mall Sims.
Why should we pick you: Well, I will respond to these, and I will try to accept a few orders every week, especially if they are what I listen in what I am best at. I just want to point out, I am best at writing. tysm, this is ~V

hi im vee and i exist
Angrybella
Scratcher
100+ posts

vkpatil wrote:

What your best at: Level Design, Platformer design, game design, animating, Writing especially, song-lyrics wiriting, coding (fixing bugs in beginner and intermediate projects too!) organizing, planning
Why should we pick you: Well, I will respond to these, and I will try to accept a few orders every week, especially if they are what I listen in what I am best at. I just want to point out, I am best at writing. tysm, this is ~V

Accepted, welcome!

“matte, konna no kiitenai tte, daarin?“
Yuu~Artist~weeb~YukiLisa is cute~HELP-~ Currently obsessed with darling ~ Hatsune Miku Colourful Stage/ Project Sekai global waiting room.
vkpatil
Scratcher
100+ posts

Angrybella wrote:

vkpatil wrote:

Accepted, welcome!
Whoa, thanks! So… do I just accept a bunch of orders that pop in? And whats my job?

hi im vee and i exist
vkpatil
Scratcher
100+ posts

Angrybella wrote:

vkpatil wrote:

Accepted, welcome!
Whoa, thanks! So… do I just accept a bunch of orders that pop in? And whats my job?

hi im vee and i exist
Sprinting_Fox
Scratcher
12 posts

Username: @Sprinting_Fox
What your best at: cats (bitmap), but can do people (vector) too
Activity: 9
Shops your working in: none others
Why should we pick you: I'm good at drawing (look at my two projects) and I'll be fairly active-btw, even though I'm a new scratcher, I have experience in drawing online and coding xD
PegasusParty
Scratcher
90 posts

Hi!
when green flag clicked
say [Hi!] for (2) secs
Angrybella
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sprinting_Fox wrote:

Why should we pick you: I'm good at drawing (look at my two projects) and I'll be fairly active-btw, even though I'm a new scratcher, I have experience in drawing online and coding xD

Accepted

Yuu~Artist~weeb~YukiLisa is cute~HELP-~ Currently obsessed with darling ~ Hatsune Miku Colourful Stage/ Project Sekai global waiting room.
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

- OurPrincess
- Art & writing
- 10/10
- TIPS, The Emerald Shop, Tally Shop, Ticket Palace, The Quatro Shop, The Strawberry Shop, The Pi Shop, The Frost Shop, and lots more
- I am on Scratch every day. It is very rare nowadays for me to miss a day. I promise I will respond to every activity check. I'm following this shop for more updates. I will always do orders to my best ability, and I promise to give customers exactly what they asked for. I promise to keep customers as happy as possible.

I am officially reopening my account. I decided this is the best way to go.
Sprinting_Fox
Scratcher
12 posts

Angrybella wrote:

Sprinting_Fox wrote:

Accepted
thx! so i just wait around for orders, right?
Angrybella
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sprinting_Fox wrote:

Angrybella wrote:

Sprinting_Fox wrote:

Accepted
thx! so i just wait around for orders, right?

Sure!

Angrybella
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

Uwu

OurPrincess wrote:

- OurPrincess
- Art & writing
- 10/10
- TIPS, The Emerald Shop, Tally Shop, Ticket Palace, The Quatro Shop, The Strawberry Shop, The Pi Shop, The Frost Shop, and lots more
- I am on Scratch every day. It is very rare nowadays for me to miss a day. I promise I will respond to every activity check. I'm following this shop for more updates. I will always do orders to my best ability, and I promise to give customers exactly what they asked for. I promise to keep customers as happy as possible.

Accepted! Welcome!

OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Angrybella wrote:

Bump

Uwu

OurPrincess wrote:

- OurPrincess
- Art & writing
- 10/10

Accepted! Welcome!
Thank you!

I am officially reopening my account. I decided this is the best way to go.
Angrybella
Scratcher
100+ posts

Board of Directors
Owner: Angrybella
Vice-owner: chubby142857
Secretary:
Second in command:

Workers
Angrybella
chubby142857
Ourprincess
vkpatil
Sprinting_fox

Angrybella
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

Angrybella
Scratcher
100+ posts

Just to let everyone know, we are partners with the Pi shop and The Shop web

Angrybella
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

Angrybella
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpMm0Arlp2w&t=7s

(It’s been a long time.)

Angrybella
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ɴᴇᴡ-✅ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ʟɪɢʜᴛ sʜᴏᴘ-ɴᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ✅ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʀᴛ! [RSS Feed]