Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » 【Perfect Pearls】 ⓅⓅ: ʀᴇꜱᴜʟᴛꜱ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴇᴀʀʟꜱ █ ℓσσкιηg ƒσя σя∂єяѕ αη∂ ωσякєяѕ!! █ ᑎEᗯ ᗪEᔕIGᑎ! Giving perks that could eventually award you follows! [RSS Feed]
ShaNyiah0818
Scratcher
100+ posts

【Perfect Pearls】 ⓅⓅ: ʀᴇꜱᴜʟᴛꜱ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴇᴀʀʟꜱ █ ℓσσкιηg ƒσя σя∂єяѕ αη∂ ωσякєяѕ!! █ ᑎEᗯ ᗪEᔕIGᑎ! Giving perks that could eventually award you follows!

Active

Hey it's ShaNyiah0818 here!! I'm the founder of Profile/Logo/Icon orders where we do your pfp!! I will love to be your scratch friend. I do F4F. Hey, are u new at Scratch, come to me and you'll know everything about scratch within a week. I've been on scratch for 1 year now. Come over to my profile!! Did I tell u, I have a Youtube Channel!!! It's called ShaNyiah Vibes

- ShaNyiah0818
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

【Perfect Pearls】 ⓅⓅ: ʀᴇꜱᴜʟᴛꜱ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴇᴀʀʟꜱ █ ℓσσкιηg ƒσя σя∂єяѕ αη∂ ωσякєяѕ!! █ ᑎEᗯ ᗪEᔕIGᑎ! Giving perks that could eventually award you follows!

ShaNyiah0818 wrote:

Active
Noted

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

Am I fired I got locked out lol

Edit : great grapes? is this April fools

Last edited by Big_Brick_Studios (April 1, 2020 11:37:16)

Im 13 and /8. Thats all you need to know.
. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
-DancerRJV-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Active!

I don't remember if I responded yet…

Edit: Oh and by the way, nice April fools day joke. (;

Last edited by -DancerRJV- (April 1, 2020 11:50:45)

May the cries of your enemies be silenced by space's void.
(Does anybody remember that from two SWC sessions ago?)

Hey, another siggy scroller!

Hey, if you made it this far, you're a pretty dedicated siggy scroller.

Guess what? I'm a baker, dancer, Disney fan, enneagram lover, teen, who loves scratch, helping out in shops, and guiding new scratchers on their journey through scratch.

My sister is PFTV. If you don't know who she is, good luck finding her…

You know, you should really stop climbing down the stairs to my basement.

I told you to stop, there are some personal things down there!

Whoa whoa whoa, you better sllllllooooooooowwwww down.

You're still looking? Alright fine. Now you know. DON'T GO FURTHER

Come on, please?

… *sobs* pwetty pwese?

Alright fine. You went this far. I guess I've gotta give ya somethin'. Here ya go, I'm a potato. You heard it. now go to my profile and comment “chez puffs”.
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

Am I fired I got locked out lol

Edit : great grapes? is this April fools
no, yes

-DancerRJV- wrote:

Active!

you did

Last edited by RedGuy7 (April 1, 2020 12:42:00)

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
b1048546
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-DancerRJV- wrote:

Active!

Dancer, make an Emerald Shop Banner while they are “TIPS”.

Last edited by b1048546 (April 1, 2020 15:10:28)

-DancerRJV-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

b1048546 wrote:

-DancerRJV- wrote:

Active!

Can I make a banner from the Scratch editor? Cause I can't have a cubeupload account.

Guess what? I'm a baker, dancer, Disney fan, enneagram lover, teen, who loves scratch, helping out in shops, and guiding new scratchers on their journey through scratch.

Come on, please?

… *sobs* pwetty pwese?

Alright fine. You went this far. I guess I've gotta give ya somethin'. Here ya go, I'm a potato. You heard it. now go to my profile and comment “chez puffs”.
b1048546
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-DancerRJV- wrote:

b1048546 wrote:

-DancerRJV- wrote:

Active!

Can I make a banner from the Scratch editor? Cause I can't have a cubeupload account.
Sure.
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Am I an employee?

I am officially reopening my account. I decided this is the best way to go.
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OurPrincess wrote:

Am I an employee?
yes

Last edited by RedGuy7 (April 1, 2020 15:57:32)

left scratch

found me!
b1048546
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

Am I an employee?
no
I like grapes.
-DancerRJV-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

b1048546 wrote:

-DancerRJV- wrote:

b1048546 wrote:

-DancerRJV- wrote:

~Snip
Sure.
Cool, then I'll do that.

Come on, please?

… *sobs* pwetty pwese?

Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

Active (not really lol)

Im 13 and /8. Thats all you need to know.
. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

Active (not really lol)
noted

;

left scratch

found me!
b1048546
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm going to make this decision pending once we get to 20 pages. We should probably move threads. I don't think anyone will like this idea but I'm thinking of a wayyy better front page and an organized shop. I'm also thinking of working on an automated shop. It should be pretty easy. Thanks!
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

b1048546 wrote:

I'm going to make this decision pending once we get to 20 pages. We should probably move threads. I don't think anyone will like this idea but I'm thinking of a wayyy better front page and an organized shop. I'm also thinking of working on an automated shop. It should be pretty easy. Thanks!
nahh i can just fix this one
what ideas do you have?

left scratch

found me!
b1048546
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

b1048546 wrote:

what ideas do you have?
Hold on, lemme work on the automated shop for a bit.
b1048546
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

b1048546 wrote:

what ideas do you have?
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/381831878/ I want your opinion so far and then I’ll continue. I don’t think you can fix the stuff I want without moving to a new thread…
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

b1048546 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

b1048546 wrote:

what ideas do you have?
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/381831878/ I want your opinion so far and then I’ll continue. I don’t think you can fix the stuff I want without moving to a new thread…
well, you would need to add cloud lists by encoding it into a cloud var
also, this would be against the chat rules, so we couldn't do it anyway

what things do you want to change?

left scratch

found me!
b1048546
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

b1048546 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

b1048546 wrote:

what ideas do you have?
well, you would need to add cloud lists by encoding it into a cloud var
also, this would be against the chat rules, so we couldn't do it anyway

what things do you want to change?
Why would we need to do those things? It isn’t against the chat rules as there is going to be an employees mode where they take the order. They still have to notify the custoner on their profile.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » 【Perfect Pearls】 ⓅⓅ: ʀᴇꜱᴜʟᴛꜱ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴇᴀʀʟꜱ █ ℓσσкιηg ƒσя σя∂єяѕ αη∂ ωσякєяѕ!! █ ᑎEᗯ ᗪEᔕIGᑎ! Giving perks that could eventually award you follows! [RSS Feed]