MSPA
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

ianhe21 wrote:

MSPA wrote:

I KILLED A SHINY GEODUDE IN GRANITE CAVE
I SOLD MY ULTRA BALLS AND I PAID THE PRICE D:
i have never seen a shiny pokemon. does that make you feel better?
I guess
This guy in my secret base has a shiny team :c

We're all shinyless :c

FrozenFIsh13
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MSPA wrote:

So I have 7 badges out of 8 and I have not even caught lots of Pokemon or even considered catching more.
What an expert trainer I am, I do declare.

My team is Pikachu (Cosplay Pikachu in Beautiful outfit), Swampert, Gardevoir, Mawile and Castform. That's about it. I sometimes use Latios but not really. I want to catch a Sableye because I really need a use for the Mega Stone but I can't find one. I can't trade one because I don't have wifi. Anybody know where I could catch one? Help would be much appreciated!

Go Swampert go go
I know hydro pump sucks in accuracy but I'm still gonna wait until level 42 on mudkip to get it. I'm basically gonna have marshtomp for 1 level lol

Which one's my real signature?

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Last edited by teh mods (Today 25:82:102)

Plug1 Plug2 Plug3 Plug4 Plug5 Plug6
MSPA
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FrozenFIsh13 wrote:

MSPA wrote:

So I have 7 badges out of 8 and I have not even caught lots of Pokemon or even considered catching more.

My team is Pikachu (Cosplay Pikachu in Beautiful outfit), Swampert, Gardevoir, Mawile and Castform. That's about it. I sometimes use Latios but not really. I want to catch a Sableye because I really need a use for the Mega Stone but I can't find one. I can't trade one because I don't have wifi. Anybody know where I could catch one? Help would be much appreciated!

Go Swampert go go
I know hydro pump sucks in accuracy but I'm still gonna wait until level 42 on mudkip to get it. I'm basically gonna have marshtomp for 1 level lol
Question- Where can I find an Eevee? I seriously want a Jolteon ;-;

ianhe21
Scratcher
100+ posts

MSPA wrote:

FrozenFIsh13 wrote:

MSPA wrote:

Go Swampert go go
you can find it in route…(looks it up)… 116. its rare though, and you need the dexnav. i caught one before(yeah random comment).
OrcaCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FrozenFIsh13 wrote:

Anyone got Pokerus? XDDDDD
Yeah. Someone Wonder Traded me a Pokerus Mudkip. I could give you a Pokerus Pokemon if you give me your friend code

sprite746
Scratcher
500+ posts

@MSPA - unlucky. I found a shiny graveler in pokemon y and caught it with a quick ball straight away. When I looked at it in the pc, it knew self-destruct. o_0 it is now on my oras team as a shiny golem!

Please check out my projects @sprite746

-sprite746
charmillon
New to Scratch
4 posts

in alpha sapphire i [ and caught thunderus
charmillon
New to Scratch
4 posts

ianhe21 wrote:

MSPA wrote:

FrozenFIsh13 wrote:

MSPA wrote:

Go Swampert go go
you can find it in route…(looks it up)… 116. its rare though, and you need the dexnav. i caught one before(yeah random comment).
sable eye is after you beat wallace and go to victory road
FrozenFIsh13
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OrcaCat wrote:

FrozenFIsh13 wrote:

Yeah. Someone Wonder Traded me a Pokerus Mudkip. I could give you a Pokerus Pokemon if you give me your friend code
I was kidding I can't use wifi and now I'm SAAAADDDD XD
I might be able to on a trip :3
But I dunno. XD

FrozenFIsh13
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Anyone else think it's ridiculous that you can't get a Beldum 'til AFTER Delta Episode unless you bought the game early?

OrcaCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FrozenFIsh13 wrote:

OrcaCat wrote:

FrozenFIsh13 wrote:

I was kidding I can't use wifi and now I'm SAAAADDDD XD
I might be able to on a trip :3
But I dunno. XD
Ah, I know that feeling. I was that type of person a few years ago; I had very infrequent opportunities to play Pokemon.

turkey3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Are these games fun? Did they improve on the graphics and battle lag and easiness and shortness and childness of X and Y?

Code_Name_Geek
Scratcher
100+ posts

turkey3 wrote:

Are these games fun? Did they improve on the graphics and battle lag and easiness and shortness and childness of X and Y?
These games are incredibly fun, definitely ranking up there among the entire Pokemon series. They haven't fixed battle lag unfortunately, since it runs on the same engine as X and Y, although I have yet to try in on a new 3DS which might fix it. The region looks absolutely stunning in graphics, however. The games feel a lot more serious and less childish than X and Y, and at some points you actually feel like the world is in danger. As for the shortness and easiness, a good fix for that is turning of the Exp. Share and setting the battle option to SET, as it both slows your Pokemon's growth and increases the difficulty of the battles.

Are you a writer of any kind? Check out the Writers' Guild of Scratch!

Looking for project ideas? The Creative Spark studio is packed full of projects designed to jumpstart your imagination!

“Music is your own experience, your thoughts, your wisdom. If you don’t live it, it won’t come out of your horn. They teach you there’s a boundary line to music. But, man, there’s no boundary line to art.”
—Charlie Parker
MSPA
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Finding Buneary.. It's kinda hard.

ianhe21
Scratcher
100+ posts

FrozenFIsh13 wrote:

Anyone else think it's ridiculous that you can't get a Beldum 'til AFTER Delta Episode unless you bought the game early?
no. i thought everybody got the game early. didnt everyone?
FrozenFIsh13
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ianhe21 wrote:

FrozenFIsh13 wrote:

Yeh but I don't have wifi on my 3DS (restricted for me) so… .-.

On an AWESOME NOTE:
If you use an ABSOL with the ability SUPER LUCK and the RAZOR CLAW hold item and use either NIGHT SLASH or RAZOR WIND you are guaranteed to get a crit. That's 105 power and 120 power respectively with a guaranteed hit. That's amazing.

MSPA
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ianhe21 wrote:

FrozenFIsh13 wrote:

I got my copy AFTER it was released. Aka, on Christmas Day because I waited.
Also, am I the only one annoyed that you can't catch Buneary, Eevee and other certain Pokemon until after the Delta Episode? I can't even get into Sootopolis City Gym because it's apparently closed.

beebo82
Scratcher
23 posts

chespin8 wrote:

actually proof from POKEMON.COM!!!! http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-video-games/pokemon-omega-ruby-and-pokemon-alpha-sapphire/
I know How that is!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!

beebo82
Scratcher
23 posts

YAY POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE!

BaconAndEggs1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Have you played the OR/AS special demo? I played it, looking extremely forward to it…

…and it was mostly boring.