Discuss Scratch

chespin8
Scratcher
14 posts

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

19cougardistaga wrote:

Mewly wrote:

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE.

Actually this is the first actual Pokemon game I'm getting… I only have like 3 versions of Mystery Dungeon lol.

I'm planning on getting Sapphire… I like the whale. You guys?

da “whale” is kyogre. he is the best pokemon ever. NO JOKE! if u max out every pokemons stats and compare them, kyogre is dee best. and really, ur first actual pokemon game? kewl! i only have diamond and black 2. my friend has played EVERY GAME
Uhhhh… He can learn the best water type move at a low level, but compare his stats: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Kyogre To THESE stats: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Arceus

when green flag clicked
wait until <Pokemon Go comes out>
party!!!
nosewing
Scratcher
17 posts

if <Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire released> then
say [YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!] for (100000000000000000000000) secs

end
epicepicman
Scratcher
500+ posts

So, what do you all think the game world will be like? Will it be fully 3D with adjusting camera angles like in X/Y, or will it be classic top-view?

Mewly
Scratcher
1000+ posts

epicepicman wrote:

So, what do you all think the game world will be like? Will it be fully 3D with adjusting camera angles like in X/Y, or will it be classic top-view?
I think that It'll be like in X/Y.
Lightningstep36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mewly wrote:

epicepicman wrote:

I think that It'll be like in X/Y.
That's what I think as well.

Have a cute, curled up Peridot.
turkey3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

chespin8 wrote:

19cougardistaga wrote:

Mewly wrote:

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE.

Actually this is the first actual Pokemon game I'm getting… I only have like 3 versions of Mystery Dungeon lol.

da “whale” is kyogre. he is the best pokemon ever. NO JOKE! if u max out every pokemons stats and compare them, kyogre is dee best. and really, ur first actual pokemon game? kewl! i only have diamond and black 2. my friend has played EVERY GAME
Uhhhh… He can learn the best water type move at a low level, but compare his stats: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Kyogre To THESE stats: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Arceus
Either way, they are both legendaries and are illegal in ranked matches.

MrKyurem
Scratcher
100+ posts

chespin8 wrote:

19cougardistaga wrote:

Mewly wrote:

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE.

Incorrect, and still incorrect.

Water Spout is in no way the best water move - for you need a Choice Scarf to use it well, as is base power relies entirely on your HP. Arceus also has a higher BST (Base Stat Total) by 40, which is a lot. Kyogre also suffers from having no real teams to fit in anymore. Arceus is very, VERY flexible.

MLG, what's your timezone? I'll see if I have time to have a match on Showdown while you're awake.

down down start a right right right right right right right right right b a a a a a left left left left b a a right right right right right right right right right b a left left b start a+start up a a a a a a a left left left b left left left b right b right right right right b
MLG1337
Scratcher
100+ posts

MrKyurem wrote:

chespin8 wrote:

19cougardistaga wrote:

Mewly wrote:

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE.

Water Spout is in no way the best water move - for you need a Choice Scarf to use it well, as is base power relies entirely on your HP. Arceus also has a higher BST (Base Stat Total) by 40, which is a lot. Kyogre also suffers from having no real teams to fit in anymore. Arceus is very, VERY flexible.

MLG, what's your timezone? I'll see if I have time to have a match on Showdown while you're awake.
US Central, though I've been too lazy to make a team on Showdown. I won't be able to get access to my own computer until about 6 P.M. though.

3DS FC: 0216-1229-1340
NNID: GoldenBlur
Nohr all the way ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
HassilBack
Scratcher
5 posts

21 Weeks away, who's getting the special Pre-order??
MrKyurem
Scratcher
100+ posts

MLG1337 wrote:

MrKyurem wrote:

chespin8 wrote:

19cougardistaga wrote:

Mewly wrote:

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE.

US Central, though I've been too lazy to make a team on Showdown. I won't be able to get access to my own computer until about 6 P.M. though.

In which case, I probably can't battle you. I'd have to stay up until midnight ;-;

Last edited by MrKyurem (May 10, 2014 10:09:27)

down down start a right right right right right right right right right b a a a a a left left left left b a a right right right right right right right right right b a left left b start a+start up a a a a a a a left left left b left left left b right b right right right right b
Catattack12
Scratcher
100+ posts

I'm planning on getting Ruby, 'cos I already have Kyogre in HeartGold. Sad that we have to wait until Nov…JUST RELEASE IT IN A WEEK POKEMON! WE HAD TO WAIT UNTIL OCTOBER FOR X AND Y SEVERAL YEARS AGO!

Hardy har har
BitmapProductions
Scratcher
72 posts

Catattack12 wrote:

I'm planning on getting Ruby, 'cos I already have Kyogre in HeartGold. Sad that we have to wait until Nov…JUST RELEASE IT IN A WEEK POKEMON! WE HAD TO WAIT UNTIL OCTOBER FOR X AND Y SEVERAL YEARS AGO!

You have no idea how long games take to make, do you?

- XY was released October 2013. That's a meer 7 months ago.

- Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are still in development. You can't grow games off trees.

Lightningstep36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Catattack12 wrote:

Several years ago? I could have sworn that they were just released last October. Did I sleep through a few years or something? (I'm kidding, obviously)

Have a cute, curled up Peridot.
Firedrake969
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I hope to get the new Sapphire (and a 3DS XL, since I don't have any sort of 3DS) because I prefer Kyogre (and it has a type advantage over Groudon) because it was one of the first legendaries I had years ago.

And it's focused on Sp. Attack/Defense, which I like more than Physical moves.

'17 rickoid

bf97b44a7fbd33db070f6ade2b7dc549
sprite746
Scratcher
500+ posts

These games are going to be epic!!!

I'm going to get it for a few reasons:
1. Pokemon sapphire was the first pokemon game I got.
2. Gen 3 is probably my favourite generation (pokemon and story wise).
3. IT LOOKS EPIC!!!

Definitely getting alpha sapphire because Kyogre is just awesome. And Blaziken.

when green flag clicked
if <[Pokemon omega ruby and alpha sapphire] = [TOTALLY AWESOME]> then

forever

say [WOHOO!]
turn right (10) degrees
end
end

Please check out my projects @sprite746

-sprite746
Catattack12
Scratcher
100+ posts

BitmapProductions wrote:

Catattack12 wrote:

- Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are still in development. You can't grow games off trees.

-7 months ago? FFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

-Actually as a matter of fact I know how long games take to make. But if you look at the other games, the trailers were released two months or so before the actual games came out. In this matter, we have to wait for half a year (6 months)! I'm just sick of all this ‘This is going to be epic!’ Hooray! ‘Coming soon…in 9 months’ *?! I had to wait 2 whole YEARS for a book to be published once. And the expedition to Mars isn't happening until 2030 ('Cause I'm a bit of a space person, I like space and find it interesting).

Hardy har har
Firedrake969
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Catattack12 wrote:

BitmapProductions wrote:

Catattack12 wrote:

-Actually as a matter of fact I know how long games take to make. But if you look at the other games, the trailers were released two months or so before the actual games came out. In this matter, we have to wait for half a year (6 months)! I'm just sick of all this ‘This is going to be epic!’ Hooray! ‘Coming soon…in 9 months’ *?! I had to wait 2 whole YEARS for a book to be published once. And the expedition to Mars isn't happening until 2030 ('Cause I'm a bit of a space person, I like space and find it interesting).
XY took a long time between its trailers and its release. I predict either really late this year or sometime next year (anytime).

Also, offtopic, but right now there's no way to get to Mars and back with a human crew due to propulsion and supplies. Conventional rockets just won't cut it.

'17 rickoid

bf97b44a7fbd33db070f6ade2b7dc549
Couatl
Scratcher
46 posts

I stopped playing Nintendo games in general when the 3DS came out
BUT NOW I HAVE TO BUY ONE

-pretentious intelligent signature-
chespin8
Scratcher
14 posts

MrKyurem wrote:

chespin8 wrote:

19cougardistaga wrote:

Mewly wrote:

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE.

I am saying that kyogre is not the best, but not the worst, in my SoulSilver game I have a choice scarf, and and it wasn't that hard to get, at least water spout doesn't have a turn to refresh!!! hydro cannon sucks.

when green flag clicked
wait until <Pokemon Go comes out>
party!!!
ImagineIt
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Catattack12 wrote:

BitmapProductions wrote:

Catattack12 wrote:

Tell me. How long do games take to make? This isn't even the only game that took that long. A lot of games take a LONGER time than this.