1000+ posts

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

ianhe21 wrote:

sprite746 wrote:

ianhe21 wrote:

oiman wrote:

FrozenFIsh13 wrote:

oiman wrote:

Anyone else here have a base they made into a gym?

I have one but it's mostly themed around Pokedolls and the sort, so it looks more like a silly bedroom than anything. Plus it needs more trainers…
Nah, I have a base that's under lock and key. Basically, there's a 1-tile entrance to half the base, and I block it off when I want to and move it when I don't. All the trainers and even I am there.
It's the one right next to the entrance of Meteor Falls.

Ohh? Interesting! Mine is in one of the secret caves, one of the ones that splits off into 2 rooms that's connected by a very small tunnel. I would grab an image of it but i'd have to find a way to post the picture online so I could add it to a post.
My base is near fortree, on the route to the right. u need an acro bike, waterfall, and surf to get to it, but there's a blissey trainer (yay). it's a gym but there's like 2 people in it becuz i dont have any friends that play pokemon.
you don't need friends that play pokemon, just connect to the internet and you should get secret bases from passerby.
yeah i know, i would just rather have my friends be secret base grunts than strangers
yep. Does anyone have a Blissey base? I really want to catch myself a Reshiram without having to wait for the Sweet Scent cutscene to get hoards. *groans*

Which one's my real signature?

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Last edited by teh mods (Today 25:82:102)

Plug1 Plug2 Plug3 Plug4 Plug5 Plug6
sprite746
Scratcher
500+ posts

powercon5 wrote:

FrozenFIsh13 wrote:

powercon5 wrote:

yay I got Omega Ruby about a week ago and completed it yesterday well completed the delta episode

also a fin thing to do is the one red magikarp challenge

based of the one red paper clip

you trade from a magikarp up to the best pokemon you can

I eventually got to a giratina but found out you could get it in the game so traded it for a mew two.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
THAT'S BEAUTIFUL
oh, don't forget to pick up your Beldum!
thanks I got it

also you should try it is a lot of fun
I also got a thundurus so I could get landorus
and I got a lugia
GOTTA TRY THAT

Please check out my projects @sprite746

-sprite746
powercon5
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sprite746 wrote:

powercon5 wrote:

FrozenFIsh13 wrote:

powercon5 wrote:

yay I got Omega Ruby about a week ago and completed it yesterday well completed the delta episode

I eventually got to a giratina but found out you could get it in the game so traded it for a mew two.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
THAT'S BEAUTIFUL
thanks I got it

and I got a lugia
GOTTA TRY THAT
yeah it is a lot of fun
also it works with gts and just trading with people

Witty signature.

wolves26
Scratcher
15 posts

I got Omega Ruby for my birthday. Ima shiny hunter. *16 shinies currently. NEVA DISCONTINUE POKEMON! NEVA STOP!
wolves26
Scratcher
15 posts

btw my first shiny was poochyena If you didnt know from my profile
FrozenFIsh13
Scratcher
1000+ posts

powercon5 wrote:

sprite746 wrote:

powercon5 wrote:

FrozenFIsh13 wrote:

powercon5 wrote:

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
THAT'S BEAUTIFUL
thanks I got it

and I got a lugia
GOTTA TRY THAT
yeah it is a lot of fun
I'm doing it, currently have a Swablu

powercon5
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FrozenFIsh13 wrote:

powercon5 wrote:

sprite746 wrote:

powercon5 wrote:

FrozenFIsh13 wrote:

powercon5 wrote:

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
THAT'S BEAUTIFUL
thanks I got it

and I got a lugia
GOTTA TRY THAT
yeah it is a lot of fun
I'm doing it, currently have a Swablu
cool I have a charmander

Witty signature.

wolves26
Scratcher
15 posts

I shiny hunt for fun. If you want me to get you a shiny, just reply and tell me what shiny you want. (I don't do legendaries or Pokemon not in ORAS)

Friend Code: 3196-3925-7658 (you also need to reply with your friend code)

~I do this as a living now~

wolves26
Scratcher
15 posts

My first ever legendary shiny that I hunted for was shiny latias. She is now level 72 and I nicknamed her Sunny D.

Your text to link here…
wolves26
Scratcher
15 posts

if <Found shiny> then

set volume to (10000000) %
end
cherrypop75
Scratcher
2 posts

I have to find Deoxys for the second time near Route 131. I looked EVERYWHERE, but I can't find him! Any suggestions?
turkey3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm on Elite Four in Alpha Saphire. EXP Share somewhat ruins the game. And why not use it when you know how much easier it is? I think GBA originals were better, but I still like it.

FrozenFIsh13
Scratcher
1000+ posts

turkey3 wrote:

I'm on Elite Four in Alpha Saphire. EXP Share somewhat ruins the game. And why not use it when you know how much easier it is? I think GBA originals were better, but I still like it.
+1!
I really want to do a Nuzlocke (which is WAAAAAY more fun and harder), but I have this competitive team that I'm building and I REALLY don't want to lose it ;-;

ianhe21
Scratcher
100+ posts

FrozenFIsh13 wrote:

turkey3 wrote:

+1!
I really want to do a Nuzlocke (which is WAAAAAY more fun and harder), but I have this competitive team that I'm building and I REALLY don't want to lose it ;-;
If I get Alpha Sapphire(i have omega ruby) i would do a wonderlocke, which is also fun, but annoying if you keep getting poochyenas

Last edited by ianhe21 (Aug. 9, 2015 19:05:35)

OrcaCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FrozenFIsh13 wrote:

turkey3 wrote:

+1!
Put all your Pokemon in Pokemon Bank perhaps? It's 5 USD a year, but worth it.

FrozenFIsh13
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OrcaCat wrote:

FrozenFIsh13 wrote:

turkey3 wrote:

+1!
Put all your Pokemon in Pokemon Bank perhaps? It's 5 USD a year, but worth it.
XD 100% not worth
I'll just play Sm4sh lol

FrozenFIsh13
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ianhe21 wrote:

FrozenFIsh13 wrote:

turkey3 wrote:

+1!
If I get Alpha Sapphire(i have omega ruby) i would do a wonderlocke, which is also fun, but annoying if you keep getting poochyenas
Which is why I say Nuzlocke, people who wonder trade are jerks.
BTW, if you do a Wonderlocke, name all your pokemon Wonderlocke so that people understand that you're doing one and you're not a mean/greedy person

ianhe21
Scratcher
100+ posts

FrozenFIsh13 wrote:

ianhe21 wrote:

FrozenFIsh13 wrote:

turkey3 wrote:

+1!
Which is why I say Nuzlocke, people who wonder trade are jerks.
BTW, if you do a Wonderlocke, name all your pokemon Wonderlocke so that people understand that you're doing one and you're not a mean/greedy person
yeah, i once wonder traded with a person who's greeting was “wonderlocke”. luckily i gave them an aron
SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MLG1337 wrote:

MrKyurem wrote:

I fail to see a reason for this topic when the Pokemon Discussion topic already exists.

http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/4477/
That's like saying there's no reason to make a Super Smash Bros 4 topic because another one called “Super Smash Bros Discussion”.
Back when I found this thread, this post was the last post.

Last edited by SuperDoom (Aug. 10, 2015 04:14:26)

WARNING: Anything I post is either stupid, sarcastic, or ironic. I am not to be taken seriously. Feel free to make fun of me for anything I say.
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
essentiallibertyisfreedomofspeech~Benjamin Franklin (This is my motto for replying to suggestions.)
As of 83G1NN1NG/0F/71M3, I use color #322F31 for my posts. If it's a link, I use #1AA0D8.
CLICK THIS LINK TO INSTANTLY CRASH THE SERVERS
Alexa, play Space Invaders.
As of November 7th, 2019, I have my computer back.
I'm awake from 11:00 AM to 11:30 PM CST (12:00 PM to 12:30 AM EST). Please be more active during that time.
I've moved to -THENEXT_LEVEL-.
cheerio1123
Scratcher
4 posts

how is this possible i killed a giratina before on this game no way! (I AM TRICKING YOU)

Last edited by cheerio1123 (Aug. 10, 2015 22:16:41)