Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Wolf Emporium (CLOSED until we gain enough workers) (NOW HIRING, ALL POSITIONS) (No Currency) [RSS Feed]
TomNola
Scratcher
28 posts

The Wolf Emporium (CLOSED until we gain enough workers) (NOW HIRING, ALL POSITIONS) (No Currency)

-Username: TomNola
-Description: a 8 bit day/night cycle
-Link to Profile: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/TomNola/
-Work you want done: an 8-bit day and night cycle that lasts 20-ten min,
-Description:
-Deadline: ASAP
Starstriker3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Wolf Emporium (CLOSED until we gain enough workers) (NOW HIRING, ALL POSITIONS) (No Currency)

Just added the Shop Web to the Partners List because it apparently counts as a partner according to T.I.P.S.
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Wolf Emporium (CLOSED until we gain enough workers) (NOW HIRING, ALL POSITIONS) (No Currency)

ORDER FORM:

-Username: <—
-Work you want done: Review
-Description: All of my projects reviewed. On my old account there are barley any on my new.
-Project link (if needed): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/raisinr/projects/
-Link to Profile: Please notify me on the comment section of the projects.
-Deadline: ASAP

DISCLAIMER: If your order is too hard or is not what our workers are skilled at, it may not be completed.

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch



































































































































































found me!
Starstriker3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Wolf Emporium (CLOSED until we gain enough workers) (NOW HIRING, ALL POSITIONS) (No Currency)

ACTIVITY CHECK
Respond before March 10th, 2020 or get a strike.
Three strikes and you're fired.

Responded:
-Starstriker3000

Not Responded:
-ContourLines

Last edited by Starstriker3000 (Feb. 25, 2020 23:09:00)

Starstriker3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Wolf Emporium (CLOSED until we gain enough workers) (NOW HIRING, ALL POSITIONS) (No Currency)

RedGuy7 wrote:

ORDER FORM:

-Username: <—
-Work you want done: Review
-Description: All of my projects reviewed. On my old account there are barley any on my new.
-Project link (if needed): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/raisinr/projects/
-Link to Profile: Please notify me on the comment section of the projects.
-Deadline: ASAP

DISCLAIMER: If your order is too hard or is not what our workers are skilled at, it may not be completed.
Sorry I didn't notice your order before now. I'll do it as soon as I'm able to.
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Wolf Emporium (CLOSED until we gain enough workers) (NOW HIRING, ALL POSITIONS) (No Currency)

Starstriker3000 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

ORDER FORM:

-Username: <—
-Work you want done: Review
-Description: All of my projects reviewed. On my old account there are barley any on my new.
-Project link (if needed): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/raisinr/projects/
-Link to Profile: Please notify me on the comment section of the projects.
-Deadline: ASAP

DISCLAIMER: If your order is too hard or is not what our workers are skilled at, it may not be completed.
Sorry I didn't notice your order before now. I'll do it as soon as I'm able to.
actually never mind i forgot about this

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch



































































































































































found me!
Starstriker3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Wolf Emporium (CLOSED until we gain enough workers) (NOW HIRING, ALL POSITIONS) (No Currency)

Starstriker3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Wolf Emporium (CLOSED until we gain enough workers) (NOW HIRING, ALL POSITIONS) (No Currency)

Starstriker3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Wolf Emporium (CLOSED until we gain enough workers) (NOW HIRING, ALL POSITIONS) (No Currency)

Dat_Cellist538
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Wolf Emporium (CLOSED until we gain enough workers) (NOW HIRING, ALL POSITIONS) (No Currency)

Hi! I own the biggest pixel art shop on scratch (I’m not kidding). I was wondering if you would like to partner? We don’t want a forum, it’s hard to use, but we do have studio.
Starstriker3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Wolf Emporium (CLOSED until we gain enough workers) (NOW HIRING, ALL POSITIONS) (No Currency)

--Explosion--
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Wolf Emporium (CLOSED until we gain enough workers) (NOW HIRING, ALL POSITIONS) (No Currency)

Starstriker3000 wrote:

Starstriker3000 wrote:

Starstriker3000 wrote:

Starstriker3000 wrote:

Starstriker3000 wrote:

Starstriker3000 wrote:

Starstriker3000 wrote:

Starstriker3000 wrote:

Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)
✰✩✭✴★--Explosion--★✴✭✩✰
Forum helper | boy | platformers | 14yrs | guitar | website


Starstriker3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Wolf Emporium (CLOSED until we gain enough workers) (NOW HIRING, ALL POSITIONS) (No Currency)

--Explosion-- wrote:

Starstriker3000 wrote:

Starstriker3000 wrote:

Starstriker3000 wrote:

Starstriker3000 wrote:

Starstriker3000 wrote:

Starstriker3000 wrote:

Starstriker3000 wrote:

Starstriker3000 wrote:

Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
??? Why are you bumping a shop you don't work in?
Starstriker3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Wolf Emporium (CLOSED until we gain enough workers) (NOW HIRING, ALL POSITIONS) (No Currency)

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ bump █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
Starstriker3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Wolf Emporium (CLOSED until we gain enough workers) (NOW HIRING, ALL POSITIONS) (No Currency)

The activity check is over!

The following workers get a strike:

-ContourLines

The following workers are fired:

.

Last edited by Starstriker3000 (March 10, 2020 17:55:59)

Starstriker3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Wolf Emporium (CLOSED until we gain enough workers) (NOW HIRING, ALL POSITIONS) (No Currency)

smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Wolf Emporium (CLOSED until we gain enough workers) (NOW HIRING, ALL POSITIONS) (No Currency)

1.
Please do not share Google Form links. They are not allowed.
2.
You can't force someone to fill your form.
If you ban them for just not filling the form, that would be unfair.

bye
Starstriker3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Wolf Emporium (CLOSED until we gain enough workers) (NOW HIRING, ALL POSITIONS) (No Currency)

smileycreations15 wrote:

1.
Please do not share Google Form links. They are not allowed.
2.
You can't force someone to fill your form.
If you ban them for just not filling the form, that would be unfair.
1) I'm sorry, I didn't know.

2) Who said anything about banning people?
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Wolf Emporium (CLOSED until we gain enough workers) (NOW HIRING, ALL POSITIONS) (No Currency)

Starstriker3000 wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

1.
Please do not share Google Form links. They are not allowed.
2.
You can't force someone to fill your form.
If you ban them for just not filling the form, that would be unfair.
1) I'm sorry, I didn't know.

2) Who said anything about banning people?
Just, I am pointing out that it would be unfair. I am not saying that you are doing it.

bye
Starstriker3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Wolf Emporium (CLOSED until we gain enough workers) (NOW HIRING, ALL POSITIONS) (No Currency)

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Wolf Emporium (CLOSED until we gain enough workers) (NOW HIRING, ALL POSITIONS) (No Currency) [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile