Discuss Scratch

Spentine
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The HwS Questions Directory

This seems useful!

Last edited by Spentine (Feb. 5, 2022 20:58:04)

pls dont comment “a” on my profile

also my connect 4 AI
dewey-duck123
Scratcher
6 posts

when green flag clicked
say [gg later]

Hello! I'm Deweybuck123
-Ninja--
Scratcher
6 posts

What do you mean by gobo
alex_du_27
New to Scratch
1 post

I can't copy what the cat say and my programm need it. Is there a method to copy and past on scratch what i make the cat say?
Tunde123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

alex_du_27 wrote:

I can't copy what the cat say and my programm need it. Is there a method to copy and past on scratch what i make the cat say?
Please create a new topic if you need help with a script in your project.

This is a SIGNATURE. This is seperate from a normal post ^
Forum Posts: 2600+/3000
Highlight + Shift + Down Arrow = To see whole signature.

Want to friend me on Roblox? My username is BaconvsRoblox121314 if you want to friend me!

–v More Information v–
New Scratchers - Introduce yourself here!

Questions about Scratch - Ask questions related to scratch here!

Help with Scripts - get/provide help here!

Suggestions - Suggest blocks, features, and more here!

Bugs and Glitches - Report bugs/glitches here!

Last edited by Tunde123 (May 17th, 2022 10:18 AM EST)
danieldumpling
Scratcher
16 posts

btw the thing is released
apersonwholikesfnf
Scratcher
33 posts

QuirkyKittten wrote:

bigJango wrote:

where is the ghoul sprite? i need it for a project
To get any sprite you need, you can just go to the Scratch Library when you are in a project. To get a Sprite, you can go to the cat logo/icon in the bottom right corner of your project, and click the magnifying glass icon. Then, you should see all of the sprites. Next, at the top left corner of that, you should see a Search Bar. Although, there doesn't seem to be a “Ghoul” sprite. Though, there is a “Ghost” sprite. If you would like to use this sprite, you can simply click that, and then you can code what you would like for the sprite! Hope this helped!

He the guy in dis project (the cloaked dude)Restored bc scratches smooth Saturday

Hello welcome to my signature pls follow me on My profile also click This to see my most viewed project
Aneri9714
Scratcher
100+ posts

This is inactive for 2 months

Abandoned forumer

-InsanityGames-
Scratcher
500+ posts

This directory seems inactive and has only 2 topics, I can maintain it if you want.

PROFILEㅤ・ㅤGIVE AN INTERNETㅤ・ㅤULTIMATE TOLORS QUOTER

yo check back another time
Aneri9714
Scratcher
100+ posts

-InsanityGames- wrote:

This directory seems inactive and has only 2 topics, I can maintain it if you want.
Although, the host said he doesn't need any help for maintaining his stickies

Abandoned forumer

sharinganjogen
Scratcher
8 posts

hi. i need help with my switching buttons for diffrent moves for sprites i use and implement in my games.
Miggy6695
Scratcher
100+ posts

Questions About Scratch

Help With Scripts

Bugs And Glitches

welcome to my signature
if <key [miggy6695 v] pressed?> then
set pen color to (miggy6695)
stop all sounds and clear sound effects :: sound
end

Miggy6695
LoganIsADumbDumb
Scratcher
3 posts

So im trying to add a sound for when someone loses my game but if i add the code block overthing after it just breaks

My browser / operating system: MacOS Macintosh X 10.15.7, Chrome 107.0.0.0, No Flash version detected

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/754411476/editor/ thats the game the code is in the bottom of the “ball” code and i speparated the part that i was trying to add and would break the code.

its called “Pong Ping Main” if the link don't work

https://imageshack.com/i/pmO914CRp
LoganIsADumbDumb
Scratcher
3 posts

So im trying to add a sound for when someone loses my game but if i add the code block overthing after it just breaks

My browser / operating system: MacOS Macintosh X 10.15.7, Chrome 107.0.0.0, No Flash version detected

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/754411476/editor/ thats the game the code is in the bottom of the “ball” code and i speparated the part that i was trying to add and would break the code.

its called “Pong Ping Main” if the link don't work

https://imageshack.com/i/pmO914CRp
Oumuamua
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AwesomeNinjaBest
Scratcher
4 posts

Hey guys so I was making some jumping game aka. subway surfers and I thought about adding trail effects so I used griffpatchs tutorial and I did it but there was one problem… Since I had hitboxes on trucks where If player collides with hitbox in front of the truck it stops all. So anyways I thought I was good and all but suddenly every time I jumped the clone used for the trail effects collided with the hitbox and it ends the game and I want the player to collide with the hitbox, not the clones from the trail effects so I need some help with how
to stop the clone interference.

Tayzerface
Scratcher
30 posts

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

so lets get on to this topic so we wanna be repectful to everyone so no matter what they like you can repect them right?
so this has been a Problem for a few months now and its getting worse so we need to stop this Probem the only way
to fix this is to infom them that ther' being mean and not repectful post what you would do about this.
stopcfhhffhhf
Scratcher
27 posts

when green flag clicked
say [go] instead of (GO)
AbstractMike
Scratcher
15 posts

WindOctahedron wrote:

Reported to be stickied!
Maybe you can add these two questions related to scripting/the “scratchblocks” plugin:
Why is there so much lag when you turn on “run without screen refresh” and put a “forever” or “repeat until” block in the definition? (I'm sorry, but I can't think of a shorter title.)
How to make arrows in Scratchblocks?
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
same