Discuss Scratch

HarryCreator26518
Scratcher
100+ posts

Geometry Dash Official Topic

im working on a sonar-inspired level but back on track

king of page 115 btw

Last edited by HarryCreator26518 (March 5, 2024 13:48:46)

co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

Final Battle by GoBubble is one of the best rated Harder levels ever. It's a shame that it didn't get Featured, let alone Mythic. It is an impeccable recreation of the classic 1.9 style, with limited objects and colours, but it makes the most of it beautifully, allowing for a dark, almost steampunk style. The maze-like atmosphere adds to the greatness. The gameplay holds your hand just the right amount, and it is super satisfying. This better be nominated for the 2024 GD Awards.
bump page

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

octopuswinslow
Scratcher
1000+ posts

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

Final Battle by GoBubble is one of the best rated Harder levels ever. It's a shame that it didn't get Featured, let alone Mythic. It is an impeccable recreation of the classic 1.9 style, with limited objects and colours, but it makes the most of it beautifully, allowing for a dark, almost steampunk style. The maze-like atmosphere adds to the greatness. The gameplay holds your hand just the right amount, and it is super satisfying. This better be nominated for the 2024 GD Awards.
bump page
what is the id

publicly controlled image ⇩ (i do not necessarily condone or agree with anything it says)
you can find out who the current owner of the signature is here
(and ask them for permission to change it if you want)

(hopefully this works)
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

octopuswinslow wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

bump page
what is the id

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

TheUltimateHoodie
Scratcher
1000+ posts

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

-snip-
This better be nominated for the 2024 GD Awards.
Outside of that, what do you think should be nominated for 2024 GD Awards? I'm thinking Generation Retro…

can somebody give me something to put in my signature
JTanner2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheUltimateHoodie wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

-snip-
Outside of that, what do you think should be nominated for 2024 GD Awards? I'm thinking Generation Retro…
you have not win!!

(highlight then shift + down for bio)

haiii! i'm tanner/monika :3
bi femboy
he/her
in a lot of game fandoms
i draw and sing
i am a bit silly :3
TheUltimateHoodie
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JTanner2026 wrote:

TheUltimateHoodie wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

-snip-
you have not win!!
noooooooooooooooooo

TheUltimateHoodie
Scratcher
1000+ posts

What is harder: ToE 2 or Deadlocked?
I haven't played either of them but I've seen videos of the Deadlocked straightfly part…they give me nightmares

B0o0lean
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheUltimateHoodie wrote:

JTanner2026 wrote:

you have not win!!
noooooooooooooooooo
you… DIED!

haha different dance eight it's no longer å i changed it how does that feel

i go by pyrei/pyra btw, b0o0lean is a stupid username idk why i named myself that
cenlkj1
Scratcher
26 posts

TheUltimateHoodie wrote:

I haven't played either of them but I've seen videos of the Deadlocked straightfly part…they give me nightmares
As someone who has beaten ToE 2 and deadlocked, ToE 2 is harder by Faaaaaaar. That ship part at 80% on ToE2 is just wrong and the deadlocked straight fly never caused me too much trouble

Last edited by cenlkj1 (March 6, 2024 12:10:14)

TheUltimateHoodie
Scratcher
1000+ posts

B0o0lean wrote:

TheUltimateHoodie wrote:

JTanner2026 wrote:

you have not win!!
noooooooooooooooooo
you… DIED!
*plot twist incoming*
This is the end…FOR YOU!

TheUltimateHoodie
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cenlkj1 wrote:

TheUltimateHoodie wrote:

As someone who has beaten ToE 2 and deadlocked, ToE 2 is harder by Faaaaaaar. That ship part at 80% on ToE2 is just wrong and the deadlocked straight fly never caused me too much trouble
You sure? I also saw the Deadlocked memory part and it looked INSANELY hard

HarryCreator26518
Scratcher
100+ posts

TheUltimateHoodie wrote:

Deadlocked
(I go by %)
16% deadlocked 24% TOE 2 I think
ajskateboarder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

I doubt a level this early into 2.2 would be nominated. People will probably learn to use 2.2 decoration elements a whole lot better over the course of 2024. And maybe we could finally have levels that don't have that silly pixel Dash style
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ajskateboarder wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

I doubt a level this early into 2.2 would be nominated. People will probably learn to use 2.2 decoration elements a whole lot better over the course of 2024. And maybe we could finally have levels that don't have that silly pixel Dash style
Please play the level to get the joke

ajskateboarder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

ajskateboarder wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

I can't find it on GoBubble's profile
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ajskateboarder wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

ajskateboarder wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

I can't find it on GoBubble's profile
Wait, this video is a completely different level than what I saw?? What the level was when I played it was an Auto Acheron level. What's this?? It was Version 1 when I played it so it couldn't have been updated??

depicpro
Scratcher
6 posts

when green flag clicked
say [ geometry dash is cool ]for (2) secs

Also Fun Fact: My Hardest GD Level I Beat was color temple or deadlocked.
Are these levels possible?

Yes they are!
My GD Account
Peneren
Scratcher
500+ posts

depicpro wrote:

when green flag clicked
say [ geometry dash is cool ]for (2) secs
fire in the hole

Hosting ScratchSteal, a Lifesteal Minecraft Server
One of the best Spooky Dash players. Verified Blood Realm, a former Top 1.
Publicly controlled image:
Crow_Boy08
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheUltimateHoodie wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

-snip-
what

<OUO> :: motion  // this is gary he protects my siggy from evil kumquats 

(( ( •) ) _ (( •))    :: #000000   // this is Michael incase gary cant defeat the kumquats
Post your fakemon! (I would like to see your fanmade pokemon)
bring back the uploads image host
Website
Please post on fakemon forum.
BFAVRH 1